Chaos Theory

"We're not monsters

"We're not monsters. You can't just lock us up in some ice prison because you don't know what else to do." Kat said as she Coulson, Daisy and Andrew were walking down a hallway

Coulson gave her a look and said, "No one's talking prison. And technically its a gel matrix."

"They're putting people in stasis." Daisy said

Coulson nodded, "Think of it as a medically induced coma, a way to hit the pause button until we find a better solution."

"A better solution what does that mean?" Kat asked

Coulson sighed and said, "The ATCU's looking for a cure. I'm not suggesting that's for everyone, because it's not by some people might want to-"

Daisy cut Coulson off, "We are not a disease."

"I didn't say you were." Coulson said

"You can't just expect people to go through that kind of change and immediately have a handle on it. Do you remember how scared I was?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "Yes and I also remember you hurting Hunter and being in pain all the time because you couldn't hear. You've gotta admit things are getting out of hand."

Kat nodded "I know."

"People are changing in uncontrolled environments-"

Kat cut Coulson off, "I know but everyone deserves a chance to be who they are. No matter what."

"That's where you're wrong." Andrew said and everyone turned back to look at him, "You're being seduced by your own experience. And I'm not just talking about you learning how to control your powers. It doesn't mean everyone else will. I mean what if a person's hurting themselves or those around them? What...what if they can't stop?"

Coulson nodded, "Take Lash. If putting a bullet in that monster's head doesn't do the trick, then what?"

"That's not fair. That's one guy. Most Inhumans fall somewhere between us and him." Daisy said

Coulson began to walk up the stairs to his office, "And that is the message I'm hoping the president and his advisors will hear when I meet with them today."