Going Home

"Thank you for the ride

"Thank you for the ride." Kat said as everyone walked off the Quinjet, "I guess this means goodbye."

"I can come with, if you want...Unless there's something you're not telling me." Tripp said

Kat smiled and said, "There's plenty, but you're needed here. Ward can't be the only one leading the fight. And just because Mace is gone doesn't mean The Patriot has to be."

Tripp raised an eyebrow and said, "What're you saying?"

"Maybe it's your turn to suit up. The people could use another Patriot to look up to." Kat said

"Not gonna lie, I'd look pretty damn fine in that suit." Tripp said

Kat chuckled and said, "Yeah, you would."

Kat hugged him and he said, "Take care of yourself."

Kat nodded as she pulled away "You too oh and Tripp keep an eye on my girl."

Tripp nodded, "You know I will."

. . . . . . . .

As the group walked through the steel mill May said, "Just up ahead."

"Something doesn't feel right." Kat said

Simmons scoffed and said, "Nothing about this disgusting world feels right. It's Hell a digital Hell."

"Radcliffe said the back door was in a public fountain, not some creepy steel mill." Kat said

Simmons sighed and said, "If only the exit beacon I brought to this world worked, we wouldn't be in this mess."

Daisy nodded and said, "Yeah, well, if we're gonna get out of here, this is our last chance."

Coulson jogged towards them saying, "Found the location."

. . . . . . .

The team were looking over a balcony to a pit of molten steel, "This can't be it."

Jess looked at the tablet and said, "Uh, the coordinates lead right there."

"Into a pool of molten steel?" Coulson asked, "You think Radcliffe gave us bad info?"