Paradise Lost

"So let me get this straight we are gone for two days

"So let me get this straight we are gone for two days. We come back to find that Daisy has seen the future, You almost blew up a building, Hive came back from Maveth, and to top it all off Hive is in the body of Grant Ward?" Kat asked as she and Jess were standing in front of Coulson in his office and he nodded, "Why did no one call us!"

Coulson shrugged and said, "You were on your Honeymoon."

Jess and Kat shared a look as Kat said, "An ancient Hydra God has come back from a wasteland planet and is in the body of Grant Ward I think that qualifies for all agents back in the game!"

"How's Vic?" Coulson asked

Jess sat down and said, "Not pregnant anymore." Coulson raised an eyebrow and Jess nodded, "Yup we walked into the house and had to deliver her baby."

May walked into the room and said, "You said you killed him."

"I did." Coulson said as he put the photo of Hive as Ward on the screen

Kat looked up at him and said, "You didn't kill him hard enough."

"Can someone please explain what I'm looking at?" Jess asked

"The lab is working on that." Coulson said, "Kat you have any insight on this?"

Kat shook her head, "I don't know a lot about Hive. Only that Hydra thinks it's a god and it was the first Inhuman."

Coulson said, "Okay. Let me know if you remember anything else." Coulson said

Jess and Kat nodded as they walked out of the office, "Plus side I might get a chance to kill him." Kat said as they walked into the lab

"Geez Jemma." Jess said as they walked in and saw a bloody skeleton on the table

Mack walked in and said, "You got to be kidding me? Ward? What pain in the ass what leaving him for dead on another planet isn't enough to get rid of that guy."

"Apparently not." Kat said

Mack looked over to them and said, "Welcome back you two."

Kat smiled as Daisy said, "Well we don't think he's the guy anymore."