Broken promises

"Due to recent events, SHIELD is on high alert

"Due to recent events, SHIELD is on high alert. This is a serious threat we're facing, which is why I've assembled you all here today. It is absolutely critical that we safely dispose of the Darkhold. Phil." 

Coulson stepped forwards saying, "Once the Zephyr's ready, Agents May, Jess Davis and Mackenzie will accompany me. We'll transfer the Darkhold to an Agent who specializes in making items like this disappear." 

"How's he going to manage that, some sort of magic spell?" Radcliffe asked, everyone stayed quiet, "Right, yeah probably had your fill of dark arts jokes, what with the flame headed demon and all that." 

Coulson ignored Radcliffe and kept talking, "While we're handling the book your mission is to accompany Dr Radcliffe and erase Aida's hard drive." 

"What?" Radcliffe asked 

Jeffrey nodded and said, "Aida read the Darkhold." 

"We can't have any of it's contents in her memory. It's too dangerous." Coulson said 

Fitz nodded saying, "Makes sense, although does seem a little bit unfair to Aida, considering how many lives she just saved." 

Mack sighed and said, "Ok, first of all that thing is not a she it's a damn robot. And second of all, what's the matter with you two chuckleheads? Have either one of you seen a movie in the last 30 years? The robots always attack." 

"Or you know watch the news. Ultron ring any bells?" Kat asked 

"Well, technically Aida's not a robot she's an android." Radcliffe said 

Fitz nodded as Mack said, "Android, robot it doesn't matter what you call them. The end result's always the same, they rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy." 

"I should not have shown him the Terminator." Jess said 

"You make a fair if somewhat intense, point. Yeah. Yeah, I don't see any harm in replacing her hard drive. Better safe than sorry, as they say." 

"So happy you agree, 'cause it's also an order. Now get to work." Jeffrey said and everyone left the room 

"Agent Davis, you're with Agent-"