Worlds end

"Nothing from Hal, Tai and Piper

"Nothing from Hal, Tai and Piper. Not since they went back out for James." Kat said as she walked into the charred bunk room 

Jess was sitting on one of the beds, "I should be down there." 

"We are Aida's prime targets we're not safe down there." Kat said 

Jess nodded, Kat sat down next to her, "I killed a little girls father in front of her. In front of you. I-I did that." 

"You didn't do that-" 

Jess cut her off, "Yes I did. I authorised lethal testing on Inhumans. People we knew in this life. Lincoln, Vijay, Gordon...God I was Hydra." 

"Welcome to the club look..." Kat moved off of the bed and crouched down in front of Jess,  "If I murdered someone. You would be the one I would call to help me drag the corpse out of our living room. If you have a plan, it becomes our plan. If you were planning a murder, a nuclear attack, a coup. I would get on board as you would have a good reason. I would go along with it because... you're the only one who knows everything and isn't running because of it."

Jess sighed and said, "I am on your side. I'm the person. I'm your person. And part of me gets why you did it...he was your love once too. Look, I can't stay mad at you because I need you, you make me a better, braver person. I know it must be hard for you having the memories of Hope." 

Kat nodded, "Harder knowing she's in there thinking her mom left her." 

Just then Kat's tablet beeped, she picked it up, "You have got to be joking." 

. . . . . . 

"That's your weird news face what is it?" Coulson asked as he walked towards Kat 

She leaned against the wall and said, "Well. Hank's dead so that's good. But Robbie Reyes just stole his charger out of a S. H. I. E. L. D. impound garage outside of Dover." 

. . . . . . .

"How'd you find Aida?" Coulson asked as Robbie walked up the ramp 

"There was a-a tear in the dark world when she was created. It's how I escaped. The thing in me is drawn to dark matter the way your GPS tracks my car." Robbie said