The Team

Daisy pulled up a satellite scan of the base, "Satellite scans show massive hidden doors

Daisy pulled up a satellite scan of the base, "Satellite scans show massive hidden doors ... a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet."

"What is, uh, Hydra?" Elena asked

Daisy looked over at her and said, "Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism."

"Basically they're right bastards." Tai said

"How'd they take the plane?" Kat asked

Daisy shrugged, "Don't know."

"What's the base's layout? Joey asked

Lincoln and Daisy shared a look as Lincoln said, "Don't know."

"How many soldiers? Elena said

"We don't-"

Lincoln and Daisy were cut off by Elena, Joey and Kat saying, "You don't know."

Kat nodded, "Okay so we don't have much, but these are friends who've put their lives on the lines for each of us, right? Do we have a way in?"

Daisy smiled, "Yes we do... service wells that can get us within 50 feet of the base."

"And what about the other 50 feet?" Joey asked

"I'll take care of that." Daisy said

Joey nodded, "Okay. Uh, when do we land?"

"Oh we don't." Kat said

The team were strapping parachutes around themselves and Joey was speaking in Spanish, "I hope I don't get nervous and melt this thing." Joey said, Elena and Kat chuckled, "This is my first time doing this."

Elena nodded, "Me too."

"Not my first time." Kat said as she nodded over to Lincoln, he nodded back and opened the ramp "For one reason or another, each of us has been given a gift. Let's put 'em to good use." Kat said

Tai, Daisy and Lincoln jumped out of the plane first, followed by Elena. Kat was about to go but realised Joey was staying behind.

She walked over to him and held out her hand, Joey looked at it before he said, "I'm gay."