Meet the new boss

"Will you stop eating for once in your life Tai

"Will you stop eating for once in your life Tai." Kat said as she sat down on the couch next to Tai 

Hal sat down and picked up a cake from the table, "These are good you have to admit." 

Tai nodded, "See? Someone in this place understands me. And we've been waiting for a bloody hour what is taking so long?"

"I know, I can read a clock as well. Apparently he'd held up in a meeting. Coulson's already had his telling off from the Director." Kat said 

Hal looked up at the people in suits walking into one of the rooms, "Look at this, maybe they're discussing new ways to implement bureaucracy."

"He's making you wait, to show you that he can." 

The trio turned around and saw Jess walking towards them, Kat stood up and hugged her, "James says hi."   

"Big guys pissed. We went after Daisy, left our post without clearing any of it. We're in deep, but we'll get in there then leave and go back out." Tai said 

Jess raised an eyebrow, "You're going back out there?" 

Kat nodded, "I don't like this new Director. Take this room for example, it was a home we had fun here with Bobbi, Hunter, Tripp, Koenig, hell we got married here and now it looks like a waiting room. Anywhere but this base is good with me, the only thing missing is you." 

Jess nodded, "I know and I wish I could be out there but of course he split the whole team up after what happened." 

. . . . . . 

Kat, Tai and Hal walked down the office towards the Director's room, "Only two hours late and I missed my show so double pissed." 

"Let's just get this over with." Kat said

Someone walked out of the office and stood in front of the group,  "Move." Kat said 

The agent stayed where he was, "He doesn't appear to be moving." Hal said 

Kat nodded, "Thanks Hal." Kat stepped forwards, "I will break parts of you." 

The agent turned his head towards the office, "Director, they're here."