Watchdogs

"I can't believe they're gone

"I can't believe they're gone. I'm half expecting Hunter to walk through the door asking a random question." Kat said as she walked out of the bathroom

Jess was sitting on the bed as she said, "Or to walk in here asking us to make him some food because he knew Bobbi wouldn't."

"I am going to miss them." Kat said

Jess nodded, "Me too-" Jess was cut off by a knock at the door, "Come in unless you are James then stay away."

The door opened and Coulson walked in, "Hallelujah he's learnt to knock. You okay Phil?"

Coulson nodded, "I am, a building not so much. It's been blown up and I'll give you one guess as to by who here's the clue. They hate people like you."

Kat sighed and said, "The Watchdogs." Coulson nodded, "Let's get to work."

"Any casualties?" Jess asked as they walked down the corridor

Coulson nodded, "The building had a staff. When you two get to South Bend rendezvous with Mack and Daisy at the ATCU site report why you find back."

"Me and Daisy have been following the Watchdogs online for a while now. Some pretty nasty hate speeches but up until now it's all been talk."

Fitz joined them as Coulson said, "There's a bark and bite joke I could tell but I don't find these guys all that funny."

Jess shook her head, "No, they've had a presence ever since New York. Got even less funny after Sokovia."

"Not exactly embracing the new changes in the world." Fitz said

Coulson tapped his lanyard on the scanner, "Now they're not happy just being the comments section."

"Somethings changed. Do we know who runs them?" Kat asked

Coulson shook his head as the first door opened, "No but we need to shut them down before more people get hurt." The second door opened and they walked into the hangar bay, "We've got enough on our plate trying to track down Malick."

"Hey." Kat said as she saw Tai and Lincoln walking off of a jet, "So how'd it go?"

"Fine I think slightly different to the EPU." Tai said