Failed Experiments

Fourteen year old Kat was walking along the street holding her shoulder when she bumped into someone, "Oh I am so sorry

Fourteen year old Kat was walking along the street holding her shoulder when she bumped into someone, "Oh I am so sorry...are you okay?"

Kat nodded, "I'm okay."

"No. You're not why don't I help you? I'm kinda good with that sort of thing." Kat shook her head, "I'm not going to hurt you. My names Phil Coulson and I'm a friend. What's your name?"

"Katya. Katya Milicevic."

. . . . . .

"President. This is our best team. Anton Ivanov, Andrei Sokolov, Anya Novikov, Mila and Vadim Lebedev and Katya Milicevic. The Red Tails.

. . . . . .

"Hey мёд you okay?" Anton asked as he leant on the bathroom door and saw Kat throwing up in the toilet

Kat groaned as she looked up at him, "Do I look okay to you?"

Anton gave her a look as he crouched down next to her, held her hair back and rubbed her back, "Better out than in."

"You say that when it's a bullet not pieces of my lunch."

. . . . . . .

"Phil! Phil come on it's Katya open the door!"

Coulson opened the door and saw Kat on his doorstep, "Kat what's wrong?"

Kat turned to the side and Coulson's eyes widened when he saw her baby bump, "Tell me May's here."

"Yeah I'm...oh God okay come on we'll do this together." May said as she helped Kat into the apartment.

. . . . . . .

"Hope."

. . . . . .

Kat walked into her apartment, "Ivan? Andrei? Hello anyone home?"

She walked into the front room and saw four bodies on the ground, Kat steadied herself on the wall, "Oh my God."

Kat slowly sank onto the floor against the wall, "No."