The good samaritan

"What have we missed?" Jess asked as she and Kat walked into the main room on the Zephyr

Coulson turned around, "When did you get back?" 

"About 10 minutes ago." Kat said as she hugged Coulson,

"So how was your holiday?" Coulson asked 

Kat chuckled and said, "Oh you know the usual. Throwing knives at watching, shooting bullets at watchdogs all round fun. So what did we miss?" 

Coulson nodded over to the screen where Fitz was watching camera feed from May, "Yeah, ok that's definitely different from before. There's a number of pieces missing she must've taken them." 

"She already has the book, the power cells...my guess is she's trying to replicate the experiments and reverse the process. Un ghost herself." Coulson said 

Jess and Kat looked at each other as they walked over to the screen, "Un-ghost?" 

"Is that why she took Eli?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "He's a part of her original dream team. Maybe she needs him to do something she can't." 

"What? Show her face without scaring children?" May asked 

"Did she just make a joke?" Kat asked 

Fitz paused before he said, "I think so...The Momentum facilities are controlled by us now, so she needs a new place to work."

"We need to find her before someone else gets hurt." Coulson said, "Davis any updates?" 

Jess looked confused as she said, "How would we know that? We've been out doing...things." 

Coulson rolled his eyes, "Not you." 

James then walked towards them, "No, sir but there's a Quinjet approaching." 

"I ever tell you that I despise you in a suit?" Jess asked 

James smiled, "Only you and Kat every time you see me." 

"Agent Coulson, this is Director Jeffrey Mace. You're harbouring two fugitives, the Inhuman known as Quake and an enhanced individual who can control fire. I'm here to take them into custody. Prepare to be boarded."