Bouncing Back

"You know I think we are the only ones in the team that aren't doing anything

"You know I think we are the only ones in the team that aren't doing anything." Jess whispered as she and Kat were under one of the tables on the Zephyr, another Agent sat down on a chair in front of them covering them.

Kat smiled saying, "We are doing something. Something more fun than what everyone else is doing."

"You can echo your voice right?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Yeah I messed with Mack with it hence the nickname,"

"Showtime." Jess said as she nodded to the door

Kat looked over and saw James walking into the control room, Kat tilted her head as she looked over to him and Jess handed her a piece of paper, "James."

James turned around but no one was behind him, Kat looked down at the piece of paper, "I know you let Jake the dog out when you were ten and he never came back."

Jess covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing as she saw James spinning around in circles.

James walked over to the agent who was covering Jess and Kat and the pair quietly moved back slightly, "Piper. Can you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Piper asked

James gestured around, "Nothing? Really? Okay...I'm being haunted." 

"You're what?" Piper asked

James nodded, "I'm hearing things."

"I knew it you've finally cracked." Piper said, "Jess owes me ten dollars."

James paused before he said, "Voices. Where's Kat?"

Kat and Jess looked at each other

Piper moved her chair under the table more and said, "She's on a mission with Daisy and that Inhuman who can melt metal. They both speak Spanish. And if you forgot we're in Columbia."

"So she's not on the Zephyr?" James asked

Piper shook her head, "No she hasn't been for a few hours."

"And where's my sister?" James asked

Piper looked down at her screen and said, "She's...with Mack, Bobbi and Hunter. Go lie down you're probably worrying about Vic. Go."