4.

"Sir, your broke the contract and you have to pay the fines for it. Your contract will be breached-"

"I told you I won't! My wife accidentally knew about this and I've been keeping it from her for two months! It's your worker here who forgot her lipstick in my car!"

"Sir, it's been stated that any kind of adultery in regarding our client and our staff is prohibited and you will have to be fined for breaking the contract and the compensation as our staff is injured due to your-"

Suddenly, Haewon was dragged by her collar and was forced to stand up, eye to eye with the man. Gasped could be heard and Haewon hated the attention. This is sure going to arrive to the headquarters and she might be suspended just because she's doing her work. Why can't the man just accepted his fault?

"Don't you dare teach me about the contract. I knew it and what I'm saying is I'm not paying for you slut business just because she's careless"

Haewon looked directly into his eyes, raging but she had to calm down. Even her colleagues were starting to get afraid and anyone who was having a consultation at the fancy looking lobby feel uncomfortable at the situation. "This isn't some slut business, Mr. Nam. We are professional workers and our 'rental service' are qualified by the law. So let go of me before I have to report this to the police for-"

And he spat at her face. This time, Haewon surely heard the other clients and consultant stood up as screeching sound of the chair surrounded the lobby, some are whispering to each other. Haewon closed her eyes from the impact, and when she opened it the man wicked smile greeted him.

She had enough.

"Or I might just handle it myself"

Ignoring the sticky substance at her face , she grabbed the man head and knocked the man nose with her nose, causing the man to groan in pain and Haewon wasted no time pushing him away from her. She then walk out from the receptionist table and walk to the man side before pulling his hair with one hand and he yelled in agony but no one helped him. Instead there are some snickers and soft laugh could be heard which humiliate him more.

"Let me go, bitch!"

"Oh I will, fucker," she said lowly and dragged him alone to the lobby when suddenly she felt a tug from her back and she shrieked. Her hair was now being held in fist by the man but Haewon gripped his hair more. With her strength, she stepped his foot with her heels and the man yelled again and his hair loose which Haewon find the perfect chance to kick him at the leg to make him fall down.

"Miss Lee!"

She was still gripping the man hair when she heard the guards running towards them and charged the man. He was about to jump at her but a guard held him which he struggled to walk forward. The woman smirk before taking out a handkerchief to wipe the now dry sticky substance at her face before putting it inside his pocket and pat his shoulder playfully.

"Nice dealing with you, Mr. Nam. Don't forget to pay the compensation for our staff and the fined. Hope you enjoyed using Love Inc."

The man eyes went wide at how tauntingly she said it that it send shivers to his back. Looking at his side, the woman smiled like an angel but he knew she's a devil which could have killed him before. Now he regretted trying to choke her before.

Haewon walkes back to her workplace, had enough of the drama and she need to prepare herself back from the mess because she still have countless of clients to consult for. Arrived at the receptionist, she was greeted by her colleague, Chaeryeong who grinned at her.

"You should see yourself almost killing him"

"I better see him dead than that"

She laughed amusedly before focusing back at her work when two man entered the building which attracted everyone in the lobby at how good looking the both of them. One of them was wearing a leather jacket with a white tee underneath along with the black slack pant that suit him. His hair was slicked to the back, eyes sharp as wolf but could look vulnerable as a doe and cologne was making some woman dizzy there. The man is beyond gorgeous.

The another one was beyond human. The black hair neatly combed with his long jacket fit his slender body completed his looks. If he was to be described, if it as he was straight out from the Korean drama Goblin, his shoes smelled Gucci and the way his aura was making every girl squirmed under her gaze. The rectangular smile he gave at every passerby got some of them blushed and oh how he looks like he was sculpted by god.

They were two different people with two different vibe, but both of them could wrapped everyone even man around their fingers.

Passing by Mr. Nam who was dragged outside by the guards, Jungkook snickered while Taehyung let out an amused smile seeing how badly the man nose is bleeding with him being limped out by the guards. Even his hair is at every direction. "Did he got knocked out by someone here?"

"Maybe it's a murder company Taehyung, you should never believe what they say in the internet"

"Oh come on! You read it and it's legal okay? Now let's go and find you a temporary lover"

Jungkook sighed, ignoring the gaze of others at him. He was forced to dress up by Taehyung, saying he need to look nice at such partner company. Jungkook didn't see the need to. It was them who got to choose the partner, so why bother dressing up?

Once they arrived at the receptionist, Taehyung  cleared her throat and Chaeyong looked up, before she smiled and greeted them.

"Hi welcome to Love Inc. Looking for a temporary love interest? We can help you-"

"Yes, and I need it now," it was Jungkook who cut her off and she looked at him with bewilderment. Still smiling, she adverted her gaze from Taehyung to him and continued speaking.

"Well you will have to fill in the form in front of you, and you may take a seat at our consulting table and we will attend to you quickly. Only one I assume?"

"Yes," Jungkook said quickly before eyeing Taehyung who was about to fill in the same form in front of him. The man smiled sheepishly before handing back the form and was about to walk away when they heard rustle at the back. Haewon appeared from the staff room and mumbled while tying her hair up with her neck was sticked with a bandage, indicating Mr.Nam accidentally scratched her when he pulled her by her collar.

Jungkook eyed her, amusement flickered in his eyes seeing how her fingers tied her hair up and the way the her work outfit suit her body, but he looked away quickly and eyed Chaeyoung again.

"I have picked a partner"

"But sir, I don't show you yet-"

"Her, the woman at the back. Is she available?"