42.

"Let me take your spot, go and have some meals at the table"

"It's okay, Taehyung. I have no appetite," she declined as she bowed down at a visitor who came to pay their respect at Jungkook funeral. The man glanced at his side, Chaeyoung who was dressed in dark as her eyes pittied her friend so much. There was no spark at all, even looked skinny to the point it was worrying them. Leaving Haewon alone, he walked to his girlfriend who was standing at the door.

"When was the last time she had her meal?"

"I think it was when you bought her to eat at the cafeteria with others. She hadn't touch a thing ever since then. Even I have to force her to drink something before she passed out. Taehyung, please. What can we do to help her?," She pleaded as the man sighed. Haewon had refused everything, and only left the hall for a toilet which he knew it was only for crying. Her tears had been unstoppable, even when Mrs. Jeon held her in her embrace she couldn't stop crying.

Lee Haejin was the only man who could console her own daughter, which Haewon passed out due to crying non-stop and Taehyung couldn't bear to see more. "It's already late, Chae. Let's get you home and we can think about what are we going to do for her. "

"But how about her? Wonwoo won't be here tonight to accompany her, he had to handle his family for the funeral tomorrow"

"I'll call someone, don't worry"

"Is Miss Lee here?"

"Yes she is, she's inside. Pity woman, she didn't left her spot at all," the man guarding the hall said while he nodded before going in, eyes eventually spotted Haewon sitting down at a spot, her eyes blank as she stared at Jungkook funeral picture. When he stepped in the hall, she eventually turned to him and wanted to stand up but lose her balance. Jimin was fast to grab her by the arm as his hands gripped slightly at both of her arms, eyes scanning around her pale face who looks as if she didn't had meals for days.

He let her go slowly, before he spoke."Taehyung called me that you will be here alone tonight, I was worried"

"I'm fine, it's alright"

"No you're not Haewon. At least have some meals before saying you are alright. Come, I bought some take away, lets eat. Tomorrow you will have to follow his family to cemetery"

"I don't have-"

"Haewon, look at yourself. You are no longer fine like this. Do you think Jungkook will like it if you are skipping meals, not having enough of sleeps and pushed everyone away because of him? You promised him you will be fine, that he don't have to get worried about you once he left you, but look at you. You were exactly what Jungkook fear what will happened once he's dead"

She looked up to him, suprised at Jimin last sentence. "He feared this?"

"He knew you will be like this. Countless time he told us, he wanted to let you go but he was selfish to still make you stay because he loved you. Jungkook knew he is going to hurt you, Haewon. That was why, everyone is worried of you. You may only met him for four months, but you touched a part of his life no one could never did. Haewon, I know it's hard for you. For anyone who crossed path with Jungkook. But you can't lose yourself like this. Remember what I said? It's either-"

"It's either I lost myself with Jungkook, or I go through this with them. With all of you. I remember, Jimin," she said gently as he nodded at the woman. "Eat something will you? I could only grab fried rice and radish for you, it's already late after all. Then, we'll go home to wash yourself up and get some rest for tomorrow. Don't worry, Wonwoo will be here after he's done with his work."

She finally gave in, as Jimin lead her to the dining area and glanced at his back, where Jungkook picture was placed betwen the flowers there.

Don't worry Jungkook, she's in safe hand with us.

"You look better than yesterday, dear. Do you have a good sleep?," Mrs. Jeon asked as they walked away from the cemetery. The funeral just ended and most of Jungkook far family have gone back home, leaving his aunt family and his friends there. Jimin had offered Haewon for a ride home, so Mrs. Jeon took the opportunity to talk to her as they walked to Jimin car.

"Yes I did, I was told to get ready so I had to sleep for today," she answered as the woman hummed. "Jungkook told me that day about your real work, and he begged me not to get mad at you. I told him, if I were to get mad, than it will be him who actually lied to me. You were quiet the whole time"

Haewon didn't say a thing, she didn't know whay to do since the woman knew already who she is. "But I'm glad, he was letting you to achieve your dream, so it couldn't be a fully lie. I passed the bakery that day, when are you going to open it?"

"After my father discharge. I still have some debts with the hospital and he was eager to help me in the kitchen. And I was waiting for things to tone down a little bit. At least when I'm ready to open it for everyone"

"I really hope you are going to be happy again, Haewon. His death may took a part of your life, and I don't think it will ever be replace. But you can look for other joys in life, just like how he found a joy in you at his last moments. Don't let the sadness lingered around you for too long, Jungkook won't like it and blame it on me for not taking care of you"

"He said that?," She joked with a smile, a smile that finally came back after days of crying and sobbing. The woman smiled back before caressing her face lovingly like a mother to a daughter. "He said that, Haewon. And he swore he will be a ghost if you are still mourning for him for too long"

Haewon chuckles , and went to hug Mrs. Jeon which the woman hugged her back, hoping the child would be able to find herself back. "Come to Busan and call me if you are there. I'll let you stay and tour around"

"I will, Mrs. Jeon"

"Mother, called me mother. "

She smiled and nodded, letting out a small mother before letting her go. After bidding farewell, she walked to Jimin car as the man has been waiting for her for quite some time. Entering the car, Jimin give her a smile before changing the gears. "Are you going home straight or Jungkook's first?"

"I'll be home first. Jungkook place is still too hard to visit"

"How about tomorrow? Seokjin and Wonwoo wanted to meet you, with Jungkook lawyer too. They said they have matters to discuss with"

"Matters? What matters? I thought Wonwoo will be back home today?"

"Wonwoo had documents to sign off on behalf of Jungkook, and this include you too. He represented the Jeon's while each of us representing ourselves. Seokjin thought doing it at Jungkook home is easy as all of us need to pack his things to let go for charity or throw away"

Haewon didnt understand a thing, but all she do was nod as Jimin drove away from the cemetery. It was quite confusing why she needed to be there for documents on behalf of Jungkook. It's not like she work him or anything. But she shrugged off as she closed her eyes to sleep, too tired after the burial.