28.

It was Jungkook driving this time, because the distance between the hotel and Wonwoo's family house is near and Haewon let him to drive them there. Another valid reason she let him to be behind the wheels are because she was nervous to meet his cousin family. She had saw how elegant the woman looked, how classy and expensive she is when Haewon could only look from a far, not daring to come close when Jungkook was having a conversation with her. She knew she needed to at least greet one of his family member, but she was afraid of the questions like how they met, what is she doing for living and her social status.

All of her answer to those questions will only end up making a fool of herself, so she often excuse herself to the bathroom to avoid getting asked questions. Now that she is personally meeting her, all she can think is how lowly they will think of her once they knew who she is. Everyone looked down on her job, it's only a matter of time his aunt would look at her in disgust, seeing Love Inc. as some of comfort woman service which is legal in the country.

It will be absurd for her to explain what she actually do in the company because her actions now is contradict to what her real job is.

"Are you okay?"

"How does it feel when you meet my father for the first time?"

"Why would you like to know?"

Haewon glanced at him whose eyes looking calm staring at the car passing in front of them, the red light shining over their face. The both of them were dressed casually for the dinner, but Haewon won't called it casual. A casual dinner for her means a nice loose sweatpants with stripes decorations and pj's, not white dress embroidered with blue lace at the end and the sleeve, her hair combed nicely when she usually tie it up when she's having dinner with her friends outside. Jungkook himself was wearing a dark grey coat as the outerwear with his black dress shirt along with the same colours of pants.

This was no casual dinner.

This is a freaking formal classy bougie dinner for a middle class Haewon.

"Because I'm panicking and I might jump out from this car thinking about meeting your aunt"

He chuckled before tilting his head to the side a bit, his arm was rested on the side while his fingers played with the tip of his lips. Of course Haewon was focused on that too.

"I was nervous, it's your father after all. He was smiling at me, but he looks like he was about to kill me when I come closer. I wasn't expecting to meet him that day, but your father wasn't scary as I thought in my head"

"Why would you think he is scary?"

"Seeing you growing up to be a beautiful woman, he must have kick some ass of men who tried to flirt with you"

Haewon laughed at his statement. He wasn't wrong tho, Lee Haejin did go around kicking and punching some boys who disturbed her when she come back from school to her father bakery. It was a miracle she thought that Jungkook had the easy way with her father, even with his sharp glare at the young man.

"He might have kick me if he wasn't sick"

"But he wouldn't kick a sick person, Jungkook"

He chuckled before changing the gear to drive and press the pedal to move forward right after the green light shown. But then he grabbed her hand in his which was placed at her thigh, giving warm and comfort at the nervous Haewon before a short smile appeared on his lips.

"And my aunt won't kick out the person I loved the most in the world, Haewon"

At first Haewon thought her panicking will settle down once they were served foods by the maid and she will just have to focused on the delicious delicacies of Busan here. But she was deadpan wrong. Her nervousness level had risen as soon as the woman in the house had joined them in the dinner. When they arrived, it was only Wonwoo who greeted them and even make some jokes to loose her up which make Jungkook glare out of jealousy at his cousin. His father was said to be busy so he can't join them for dinner and his mother was still dressing up for their dinner.