15.

"You're fine, god damn I thought you will be dead the moment I see you"

Taehyung said as he restocked Jungkook pills beside him who was resting at his bed. He smiled sheepishly at the man before his eyes searched for the woman who had drive her back home. He remembered how frantic Haewon was that she almost knocked down a passerby and missed their turn to his house but Jungkook had no energy to ask her to calm down.

Once they arrived, the woman quickly  held his body in her hold and her vanilla scent lingered at his nose. The man wanted her close so he took advantage of his situation to smell the tip of her hair, his hand rested nicely at her waist. When he sighed, the woman will quickly placed her palm at his chest and calming him down there, up and down and Jungkook is willing to be sick if Haewon do this every day.

"Where's she?"

"She's outside. I ask her to left us alone. Jungkook, you need to tell her"

"Then she will left me. I don't want that"

"At the end, it's you who will left her. Her leaving now is more better then bawling her eyes out on your funeral"

He stayed silent, the guilt of that had been playing on his mind too much that he didn't need to be reminded of it. Taehyung saw the eyes of his friend dazed away to the window, knowing the man must be thinking about his words. "Tell her Jungkook, at least your true own condition. You can save the part where you don't have much time for the right moment. At least she won't freak out when you are in pain again"

"Taehyung, she will-"

"No she won't. If she wanted to, she will have call the company for help, eventually know about your lie and cut the contract off. She called me because she was genuinely worried for you. She deserve to know it, Jungkook"

"Alright then, call her in when you are about to left. I'll tell her now"

"You are kicking me out? You bastard, I saved-"

"Taehyung? Jungkook?," A voice interrupt them and they looked at the source just to see Haewon cocked her head at the door. "I make some tea for you, have some before you leave"

Taehyung smiled at the woman before he nodded, standing up with his kit before looking at Jungkook. The man nodded before bidding farewell to his friend, and Haewon walked him out. After a small talk with Taehyung the woman led him out from the house as the man needed to be at the hospital now. When she was about to close the door, Taehyung stopped her with his hand on the door and spoke before he walk away .

"Take care of him, Haewon. I really hope you stay with him till the end of the contract"

Once he left, Haewon walked back to Jungkook room, eyes directly looking at him who is now snuggles deep inside his duvet, his eyes instantly meeting her who is at the door. "Can I come in?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded before sitting up to his bed but Haewon beat him off by pushing him back down to the bed while she sit at the edge of his bed. "Rest, I'll just stay here"

There was silence for a while, before she timidly took his hand in hers and Jungkook accepted it. He brought her hand to his hair,making the woman played with it again. His new hair didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung  before but the man was too riled up to fire him because he heard him saying no to Haewon when she wanted to answered Taehyung concern. Jungkook could only laugh at the man and say sorry like he always do.

"Will you tell me anything?"

"I will tell you, almost everything. You will now sooner or later the whole picture"

He scooted away a little bit, giving a space for the woman to lay down beside him like he wanted to. Haewon heart rammed inside her, but she get in the duvet, fully trusting Jungkook but the watch at her wrist were beeping a light red for the GPS tracker in case Jungkook suddenly become the bad guy. He's a guy after all.

She layed side to side with him, having the perfect view of his perfectly sculpted face while Jungkook held her hand between them, eyes looking at her intently with soft breath escaping their lips. He inched closer to her, enough gap for the both of them to speak while his hand brushed her knuckles.

"I lied about my health"

"That doesn't surprise me now, Jungkook. I thought you are going to be dead for real"

"I know that I can't rent any partner with a health problem, afraid it might be an issue but I just thought it will not be a hustle if I kept things from you. It was fine till today, I forgot to take my meds before leaving the house. Glad that I have another bottle in my car"

Glad that I can still see your face and Taehyung's.

"How serious is it?," She asked, almost whispering and Jungkook looked down to their hand before looking back to her eyes. "It's serious, but I'm still alive. As long as I don't forget my meds, it won't be a problem"

As long as the meds do not failed me yet.

"You can be healthy again, right?"

She sounded as she is pleading, and it broke his heart how the woman believe it that way. Just what did he do in past life to be having a present like this? What did he do wrong for him to be punished this way?

"Jungkook, I won't tell the head quarters, but let me help you to be healthy again. Heart problem isn't it? My father to suffer for the same problem, and he is still alive. We can work this out, alright?"

Jungkook may look cold, but his heart can be soft when you twitched the right emotion in his heart. Hearing her saying that we can work this out as if she promised to be with him forever is enough to make tears pooled in his eyes, and that freak Haewon out. "Jungkook? Are you alright? Are you in pain?"

He shooked, chuckles with sobs threatening to escape his lips as he pulled her swiftly to him, resting her nose at his neck while he landed his chin on her head, covering the tears that might fall down any minute by now.

He wasn't alone in this life. He had Taehyung, Seokjin, Jimin and his friends. He had Haewon to be with him 24/7. He had them to help him go through the last moment in his life and he is grateful.

Maybe my past life wasn't that bad.

"Thank you, Haewon. Thank you," he whispered and kissed the tip of her hair before closing his eyes as he felt the woman lips tugging upwards to a smile at the exposed area of his neck.

I'm not alone in this.