37.

"Did I scared you?"

That was the first thing Haewon heard from his lips the moment he pulled her into a hug, planting kisses on her hair but his arms were weak in holding her. Even so, he still managed to embrace her like he used to before he was admitted here. Haewon looked up, her tears have went dry long before she was able to meet Jungkook, but her cheeks were puffy and her eyes looked tired and dry from it. "Be in my shoes, and answer that question Jungkook. I told you not to joke about this anymore"

He smiled at her words, pecking her forehead long enough that she closed her eyes at the action. "I made you cry, again"

"If my father knew about this, he will kill you"

"He won't kill a sick person," he counter which the woman laughed at his words, even though it was wrecking her heart so much to even laughed about it by now. Her world stopped twice today, first when she knew about Jungkook felt unconcius and second when she knew she needed to be ready for anything happen starting from now. Was she really ready to let him go? Not just her, how about the others? Does who had been with him since the day one? Seokjin looked devastated when he walked out from Jungkook room, Taehyung soft sobs were landed on Chaeyoung shoulder and all she could do was to look at them. Jungkook had everyone mourning for him, and for a newcomer for her she had no rights to be more sadder than them but why she couldn't stop her heart from tearing apart seeing him like this?

"Haewon?"

"Yes?"

"When I go later, find a nice man to marry with"

She was stunned at his words, but Jungkook looked calm when he uttered those words. "I don't want to be selfish to let you mourn for me forever, I want you to have kids, to have a man who could love me more than I could, one that you could yearn forever when he was away. Don't cry for me for so long, let me be in your memories for sometimes, but don't let it stray you away from other affections, Haewon"

"Jungkook we can talk about this late-"

"I don't think I have enough time for later, Haewon. You heard Yoongi said, be ready for anything," he said before his big hand cupped her cheek, caressing it lovingly as her eyes never looked away from him. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful woman he ever met, and if he had the chance to meet her again, he would like to fall in love with her again and will never let her go. "Nice men are rare this day, but I know you would find someone good enough to take care of you. Seokjin is single, Jimin is too. They are nice man-"

"Don't matchmake me with your friends, Jungkook," she said sternly and he chuckled before nodding, complying to her words. Letting out a heavy breath, he continued. "I heard from Taehyung yesterday, about what you spoke to him that day. The photoshoot"

She gulped. Though she liked it, she didn't want to pressure Jungkook to do something he find it useless at the last minute of his life. "You can refuse-"

"I want to do it, but I don't think doing it out from the hospital ground will be good for me.  Let's do it here. You and me, and everyone in this hospital. I want to remember the prettiest moment of you in my life, before any men could do it"

"Stop being cheesy will you?"

"You love it, Haewon. Just like you love me"

She smiled before pecking his lips and say, " That, I wouldn't deny"

"Why are you sweating Haewon? You look like your about to puke now with your pale face," Chaeyoung as she slowly patted the powder to her cheeks, raising an eyebrow to the nervous Haewon looked around at the unoccupied ward of the hospital. Taehyung was real quick to plan the photoshoot, with the stupid of smile at his giddy face. Seokjin even let his office to be the place for them to have their lunch there, giving everyone a two hour off from their work to see the short ceremony.

"Do I look nice?"

"God, this dress is not enough just for nice. Jungkook handpicked just for you, he was so adamant to let Taehyung have this dress for you"

"No, not this dress. I mean, me. Look, don't I look overbroad? The makeup is nice, the dress is pretty, the pumps fantastic, but me. What if I look ugly standing beside Jungkook? What if I didn't fit his appearance today? I mean what if he was saying I'm nice just for the sake of not humiliating for me in front of everyone?"

Chaeyoung put aside the compact powder before taking a sit infront of her, her soft hands held hers which the woman stared back to her orbs who was calm, contrast to her feelings. "Why would he feel such way? No, that's not the question. Actually, why would you feel that way? Haewon, I might never say this words to you, but from the very first day I saw you in college, you are beautiful. I know you never see yourself that way, and even worse when the both of us entered Love Inc. You told me yourself that our work wasn't what they dirty image they had in their mind, so why are you downgrading you own? Look, Jungkook would have dumped you long ago if he hadn't like you, I know he has no choice but still, can't you see the man is literally head over heels with you?"

"I just thought this is overboard"

"No, it isn't. Besides it's not even passing the bare minimum to take a picture at a hospital, Haewon. That would be the last place I will take one"

Haewon laughed, which her friend smile too at her. She continue back touching up her face for the last time when her phone rang, showing Taehyung name saved as Box Smile and Haewon saw it. "It's funny how you detest the man so much that now he became your boyfriend," she said which earned a blush from Chaeyoung who dismissed her words. Answering it, she could hear Taehyung deep voice saying 'hello' and Haewon could see the stupid smile of the blondie in front of her having.

"Is the bride to be ready?"

"She's ready now, how about you?"

"Jungkook? He's worse. He's practically keep on babbling he looks wasn't serving and Haewon might hate it."

Chaeyoung laughed before glancing at Haewon who raised an eyebrow at her. "Looks like we have the same problem here"

"Hi"

"God," was what he uttered the moment he saw her, in the white dress, embroidered with lace at the sleeve. The dress reached heels, the flower crown placed neatly at her silky black hair while her palm was holding the bouquet of roses in her hand. They promised to make it simple for this, but Jungkook was star-strucked. "Is there something wrong?," She said as she come closer to him, and Jungkook shook.

If she is this beautiful for a simple photoshoot for a wedding that will never happen, how would it be if she is actually walking towards the aisle later? Jungkook hated the fact that it won't be him who will be waiting her there later, and he hated it more seeing how the beauty in front of her won't be his forever.

"You, you look, fuck you look gorgeous Haewon," is what he actually uttered in front of her which bought a smile to Haewon before she lightly nudged him. "Words, Jungkook. You haves guests here"

"They all know me, Jimin there even saw me peeing back then while in college-," which she nudged her again and the man laughed. They were at the hospital garden, and Yoongi only gave them one hour to take pictures and come back inside to have lunch together at Seokjin office. The doctor was reluctant to let Jungkook standing too long, he was at the phase where he will be easily tired and weak too. It was a miracle that he was the one suggested to take pictures outside.

"Come here closer, I want to see you,"he said as he pulled her closer, drapped a hand to her waist as he glanced at Taehyung who was still struggling to find the perfect angle for pictures with Jimin and Seokjin babbled at him. Chaeyoung was only watching, rubbing her boyfriend back once for a while who is pouting at the naggers. "They seem busy, can I kiss you to kill our time?"

"I heard that, home boy. Don't you dare," Seokjin shouted and they looked at group, all eyes on them which Haewon shy away but Jungkook wasn't having it. Instead, he pulled her chin up and smashed his lips on her and all of them gasped and yelled dramatically at the public display affection in front of them. Once he pulled away, her cheeks went crimson read while the man was smiling before glancing back at his friends.

"So what are you going to about it?"

"God grant this man your finest hell please"