5.

"I'm sorry sir, I think you are mistaken. She's our staff, my co-worker who work as a consultant here. The list of partner you want is in this catalogue and you can take time choosing one before we send someone to assist you," Chaeyoung quicky corrected the man before Haewon could catch what they were talking about. The woman is now back at checking files and other works and she is glad Haewon didn't hear anything. Jungkook stayed quiet after her words and just nodded before taking the form and the catalogue before walking away with Taehyung to a spot which is provided with two sofa and a small table which faced the garden. The company is damn rich.

"You are bold. How on earth you can just pick a lady from the receptionist?"

"Shes beautiful, so I thought she might be in the service"

"Everyone here is beautiful Jungkook. But she might not trained to be a partner for rent. You read how Love Inc. choose their women and men wisely for the work. "

"They fit the beauty standards. I know. And she isn't?"

Taehyung sighed. Seems like Jungkook wasn't that keen on seeing the difference of the woman and the women in the catalogue given. To be honest, if anyone came here to have a partner, they wouldn't even bat an eye to the ones working as consultant, the normal worker who works behind the computer and files. The models they were presented to was goddesses and gods of look, why bother settle for a boring one?

Haewon and Chaeyoung was considered as the normal one, usually they are taken to be part of Love Inc. as they failed the evaluation test to be a temporary partner, the most highly paid work in Love Inc. All they do were dressed up prettily, be the elegant or cute or masculine, anything that suits the client preference. For Haewon and Chaeyoung, they worked behind the scene. Set the partner dates, make sure they are well, check them in and out and other things to run the company smoothly.

It is nice for Love Inc. to still take them to be part of the company, but it hurt most of them much. They will have to be remind that they didn't fit the standards in the society and their looks weren't desirable to be put in the catalogue. That's why Haewon sometimes detest her work and envy the agents who entered with smiles on their face and all they have to do is sit still look pretty. It is a reminder to her that her looks were the average one, and her faith is only to be an office worker.

Though she do have other dreams.

"You stil have to choose one Jungkook. There's a lot that suits your liking. Let's go with this one, Kang Yujin"

The two man then were reading every profile but nothing suits Jungkook taste. Too fancy, too dress up, too clingy, too stoic, too this and that. He's being picky and Taehyung knew why. He won't be choosing anyone in the catalogue. The agents looks nice and good, why will Jungkook rejected them? They were even rated with the highest rank and Jungkook don't even pay enough attention on it.

Suddenly, they were greeted by a woman, and the both of them looked up. She smiled at them before taking a seat at the single couch and proceed to introduce herself. "I'm Taehee, a consultant that will assist you today. Can I have the form, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook gave it to her, and she took it before skimming and scanning it less than a minute. Then she took out her note book and pen that was with her all along and started to consult.

"You can choose any woman or man here, or do you have a preference for yourself? We do fit the beauty standards here. "

"Her, I want her,"he said, almost cutting her off and Taehee looked at the finger that was pointed at the another table. Haewon is now consulting a woman and her hair has been tied up, her collar is now neatly placed and her legs folded as a table for her to write at her notebook. Taehyung who looked at the same view groaned internally, knowing that Jungkook is adamant to have her. But he knew his bestfriend wasn't the type to fall in love at the first sight, so why he still wanted her?