23.

She didn't know how long they had been in this position. Squished to each other at the couch, legs wrapping and arms securing each other. It was just a normal day for the both of them, but as soon Jungkook came back from the hospital, he had flung his arms to her, crashing them both at the blue dark spacious sofa and didn't want to let go. Haewon didn't push him away, she laughed before snuggling more closer to him and it had been like that since then.

The smell of his perfume lingered her nose, and the dress shirt he was wearing was now crumpled due to their position but she couldn't help to be in awed how perfectly it suits his body. Those who went to thr hospital before and work for him must be lucky to see him everyday in this attire. He will be getting second glance from everyone.

And she was nobody beside him.

"What are you thinking with that face of yours?"

"Hmm?", She looked up to him with a smile, questioning him. The man brushed away some hair covering her face, playing with the strands. "You look so absorbed in your thoughts, are you still thinking about leaving?"

"Silly, no. I was just wondering how nice you look at your workplace. "

"This look is all yours, love. You don't have to wonder about it"

She chuckled pulling herself up, arms propping to support her head sideways and directly looking at Jungkook. "What's the occasion today that you dressed so nicely just to go to the hospital? Your checkup isn't today from what I know"

"I have a meeting. A family meeting actually. They are doing a memorial for my father this weekend, so I need to attend the meeting as a son which of course Seokjin couldn't take my place. It was so boring and dreadful I just wanted to go home and see you"

"Where is the memorial?"

"Busan"

"Isn't that quite far? I mean your big family are mostly living in Seoul, why don't you just do it here? Why Busan?"

"I was born there, before they died from a car crash. Then was bought to Seoul. My family was from there. So they wanted to do it there. I was the one who choose Busan at the first place"

"You are going alone?"

He smiled and shook. His doe eyes stared into hers, glanced at the pink pale lips of hers which stirred his hormone. How does it feel like to pressed his lips against her? How does it feel to finally have a taste of the strawberry balm she had been using everyday? How will it be when she let him kiss her till they are breathless, eyes full of passion and affection which he had dream of to do everyday?

"Come with me. I want you by my side always"

"That's an order or an invitation?"

"Both. And I know you won't push me.  Besides, it is you who will do the driving. Not me"

"Alright, alright. Now get up, I need to cook lunch for us"

But the man didn't budge, instead he pulled her closer to him, his lips formed a pout and she raised an eyebrow at his act. This was the Jungkook she had grown custom to, not the stiff and pushing-away Jungkook before. She was glad they were back to before, and Chaeyoung didn't like her decision. Even so she let her be, telling her if she do had second thought on leaving, then she is ready to breach the contract.

And she hope not.

"Where's my welcome back kiss?"

"There's no such thing as those. Where do you even learned that?"

He chuckled before finally releasing her from his grip, which the woman swiftly stood up with a grin and left him to go towards the kitchen. A smile lingered on his lips, already missing her warmth around him and her soft breath hiting his exposed skin. He took out his phone, eyes never leave the woman who has now disappeared from his view and called someone he hadn't met since he got diagnosed with his heart problem.

"Hello-"

"Now you're calling me. Is it the time you are finally giving the company to your cousin?"

"Seriously, you hold grudge. You weren't that interested at the first place, Wonwoo."

A deep laugh could be heard at the another line before he spoke again."Why did you call? We just met. Don't tell me you are missing me now?"

"I need a room for two at your mother hotel for this weekend stay. Probably about three to four days. Can you pass my message for her?"

"I wouldn't ask if you just say a room. But 'for two' is suspicious. Are you bringing someone to your father memorial? Everyone will talk about it"

"You'll see. I'll let you meet her. Send my regards to your family"

"Alright, and please Jungkook. Think about yourself after this. You don't have to put such effort for a memorial. Take care of your health first. My mother has been worried sick for you"

"I will. Tell her I'm fine. I've got someone looking after me now. Bye Wonwoo. See you this Saturday"

He just ended the call when Haewon came running to the living room with an apron and she looked energetic."Your handsome cousin? Is he going to be there?"

His face dropped and glared at her sparkling orbs. Damn, he might have to avoid Wonwoo from meeting her later.

"Another word about my cousin and I'm going to do something wicked"

"Oh? And what is it are you going to do? I can just call the help centre and we are done,", she said sarcastically with her arms folding and a smug expression at her face. Jungkook scoffed before standing up, looking eye to eye with Haewon who then realized how mad he is with her words. She gulped, but didn't do anything.

"Kissing isn't prohibited for the both of us, and Lee Haewon," he said before leaning down to her right ear, kissing it slightly before continued.

"I just exactly know when and how am I going to kiss you later, right after you give me your consent"