27.

"You should stop sniffing my hair, Jungkook. At this rate I would be insecure if I don't wash my hair for two days"

He laughed before dipping his nose back to her hair, inhaling the strawberry scent while his arms was hugging her dearly. Haewon was sitting between his legs, him wearing shorts so his half of his thigh was free to be seen by her. They were just back from trying some famous restaurant Jungkook have searched for them, and now they are lazily spending their evening in each other arms.

"It's addicting. I told you, you smell nice"

"Had I didn't know you well, I would have called you a certified pervert"

"Says the one who was beneath me last night shaking when I-"

She went to close his mouth with wide eyes. Jungkook only raised his eyebrow in mischief before she smacked his chest lightly before letting her palm to be there for a while. Her eyes fall down to where his heart was situated, and Jungkook followed suit.

"Does it still hurt?"

"It hurt always, but I have my pills with me along with you to kiss the pain away," he answered and the woman smiled. She don't know how it will be when the man leave her forever later, and she still hoped for at least a small miracle for him.

"What are you thinking, love?," He asked as he held her face and Haewon smiled at the nickname he keep calling her ever since they met. At first she do find it flustering, but now she liked it. Damn, she liked everything about him now.

"Thinking about why you always call me love. Why so?"

He looked up as if he was thinking , a soft hum left his lips. Then he looked back at her, a grin so infectious that she smiled at him too. "You are lovable. That's first. And you worked with Love Inc., so I thought calling you love will actually bring us closer. You never ask me to change it after all, and it kind of suits you for real. Don't you think so?"

"You are not expecting me to say yes right?"

He chuckled and before he could answer, someone knocked the door and the both of them looked at each other. Jungkook wasn't expecting anyone, and it couldn't be Haewon. They detached themselves from each other before Jungkook changed to his long black slack to look presentable before walking to the door. Haewon stayed in the room, peeking her head from the doorframe to see the unexpected guest.

"Who is it?," He asked as soon as he opened, and it was Wonwoo to be surprised. He smiled at the man cheekily which annoyed Jungkook a little bit but he didn't show it.

"Mother asked you to join us for dinner tonight. He wanted to see you before you get back to Seoul tomorrow. "

"You could have just messaged me-"

"I was about to, but you know mother. She wanted me to deliver it to you by flesh. Professional she said. And bring you woman too, she wanted to see her"

"She's not planning anything right?"

"I don't know. But she wanted to talk with your woman, so just bring her tonight to our house. Don't worry, I won't make her hold you both for too long, you have needs "

He said jokingly but Jungkook was about to throw him the slippers on the floor so the man hurriedly leave them, telling him the time of the dinner and reminded him to not be late before vanishing at the end of corridor. Jungkook smiled at his cousin cheeky demeanor despite his cold face and went back in after closing the door. Haewon who had eavesdrop everything only looked at him with a slight panic in her face.

"Your aunt-"

"We have plenty of time to dress ourself up love, don't worry. She will like you, I promise"