13.

"Jungkook did you see- oh shit," she cursed once she saw the sight in front of her, a shirtless man with only his pants covering the down part of his body, his turso full of display to Haewon eyes and his doe eyes looked at her with bewilderment. The man just finished his shower, his towel hanging at his neck with his hair wet making him to look like a puppy but his body was nowhere cute for his face.

"I'm sorry! I-I was just searching for my-my phone-"

"Oh, I forgot to give it to you. Wait there, or come in."

He said calmly but Haewon eyes widened at the sudden invitation to his room, with him half naked around which she had to look somewhere else . Jungkook had used her phone to call someone before because his phone was dead and it was urgent. So Haewon decided to lent it to him and she forgot to retrieve it back last night because she was too busy with her files and data Chaeyoung send her . Even though she is now not working as a consultant, Chaeyoung had send her all her works via email to prevent the head quarters to suspect anything from her. Basically, she is working from home.

"You are still there? Come in!," Jungkook shouted that flinched her a bit so she decided to come in and closed the door behind her before walking to Jungkook who is in his dresser room, and again Haewon is amazed at how rich the man is with all the branded clothes hanging neatly as if she's in some boutique. The man was digging her phone in one of his coat and groaned when the pocket was empty. Haewon laughed before coming closer to her, held his pinky finger to gain his attention.

"Wear something first, you might get a cold later," she said and Jungkook pouted when he still failed to search for her phone. Smiling, the woman pulled the towel hanging around his neck before tip toeing to his height, drying his hair with it which Jungkook was stunned at her action. The man eyes never left her, and even his heart is beating in such an irregular pace.

Usually it was him who will make this kind of first move, but today Haewon had surprised him. Maybe she is getting closer to him, and Jungkook like it but he is also guilty for it. He doesn't want to left her when she's already this close to him. But at the end, he still want to keep her close.

"Haewon"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me dry my hair?"

"Then what I'm doing now?,"she answered sheepishly before putting down the towel when Jungkook held her wrist to gain her attention. "No, use the hair dryer"

She smiled and nodded before asking him to where something to cover his body which she had forgotten about it but once she glanced at the abs, her face went red. She excused herself out from the dressing room while Jungkook choose his outfit for the day. Once he is fully covered enough, he step out, seeing Haewon looking fiddling with her fingers and eyes went everywhere.

He took the hair dryer from the wardrobe and plug it beside his bed before giving it to her . "Help?,"he said and Haewon really was amazed at how cute he can be being like this. Taking it, she gesture the man to sit down at the edge of the bed and on the hair dryer. A loud defeaning sound surrounded the room but both of them didn't flinch. Jungkook eyes were closed when her fingers running smoothly into his hair, liking the soft touch of hers.

Once it was dry enough, she put aside the hair dryer and laughed seeing his hair all out of its place. Jungkook eyes opened just to see her amused at his state. "You did this to my hair"

"Because I'm the one who did it, it turns out this way,"she replied sarcastically and he smirked before his hand pulled her closer to him, his face snuggle to her stomach and she shrieked.

"Jungkook!"

"What style of hair do you like on me?"

The question caught her off guard, so she looked down at him who had looked back at her, his soft eyes greeted her vision and if she wasn't careful, she will have fallen in love with him. Haewon was hard to be in love, but the man might have some tricks under his sleeve to played with the rhythm of her heartbeat.

"What you like to have?"

"I thought about cutting my hair short, you like neat and nice guy right?"

"Why will you change yourself for my own preference? It doesn't matter seriously"

"Then what about you?"

"What?"

The man stood up, his hands still rested on her waist but his body was now too close for her. The woman had to look up to met his eyes, a soft look with his parted lips, his curly hair that fall nicely to his cheeks and his breath fanned her face. He was perfect.

Too perfect for a woman like Haewon.

"I saw you trying to look pretty, wearing bright clothes, doing your hair, smile too often and responded to my touch. Haewon, you don't have to change anything for me, even it it's for the job"

"Then it will be worthless for you to pay for me"

"I don't pay you to be like other partner, Haewon. I paid you for yourself, a friend and a companion I can have for the remaining months we have"

I paid you for me to not be alone in this house when I'm dying later.

"But Jungkook-"

"Shuush, save your words for later. Since you did your best to try to fit the beauty standards when you are already beautiful, let's go cut my hair so you will be only looking at me. "

Her eyes widened at his words and he laughed before bopping their forehead together, a habit Jungkook like to do when he's embarrassed at his own words.

"And I don't take a no for my request darling"