19.

Her body shifted to awake when something was dripping to her face, cold water waking up her sense and her eyes opened slowly. Groaning, she was greeted with the soft features of Jungkook hovering her, his bathrobe covering his body but allowed to see the glimpse of his honey toned skin to his abdomen. Looking her eyes back to him, the man is smiling before brushing away the strands of her hair to the back and leaned in to place a kiss on her nose.

"Morning, love"

"Go away, I want to sleep more," she said as she pushed him slightly away and turned sideways to avoid looking at him. The wet dark hair was dangerous and Haewon could feel the butterflies all over her nerves.

"You don't usually slept in. It's the first time I woke earlier than you"

"Did you sleep well last night?," She asked as she closed her eyes back, her arms hugging the pillow beside her and she could smell Jungkook scent lingering around her nose, the same shampoo scent she could smell from him being close to her like this. Jungkook had then rested his body beside her, before back hugging her body into his arms. She didn't push him away, as the sleepiness is going to take her even when the sun is already up by an hour right now.

"Yes, probably because I have someone I can make as my new pillow"

She chuckled before her hand went to his, rub circled at the back of it using her thumb. His soft breath hit her exposed skin, a hum left his lips as he took her warmth in him, feeling content with their position like this.

"Do you want to follow me today?"

"To where?"

"To the orphanage I used to stay. "

She nodded as soon as he said it before slowly turning to face him and she smiled with her eyes close. "I'm driving and you stay beside me. Period."

"But-"

"No buts. I don't want you to suddenly have an attack and drive us to death. Besides, I'm a good driver"

"Say the one who did drove us almost to death before," he said and she chuckled before standing up to sit and he did the same. They were close to each other but Haewon didn't shy away. Instead she kept locking her eyes to him, and Jungkook didn't mind. He bought his fingers to traced her face and unintentionally leaned closer to her. His other free hand took hers to so that it rested at his chest, and she took the privilege to gently placed her other hand at his neck. It was slightly wet and cold, contrast to her warm hand which Jungkook like it.

"You are crazy when you drive, but damn dear, you drive me crazier day by day,"he said tauntingly and it will be a lie if Haewon could feel her stomach doing flip flops by his words and voice.

"By how?," She asked, almost whispering as her eyes glanced his pinkish lips befor looking back to his orbs, got caught by his stare and he smirked. Pulling her closer to him, his hold on her waist cause her fabric tightly wrapping her body. This was the second time they were this intimate, and Haewon still remembered how they almost kissed in the kitchen and she was perplexed by it that time.

Now, it was as if she too wanted to have his lips on her.

"I don't know. You tell me Haewon. Why you are making me feel like this?"

His lips then grazed her cheek, softly planting a few pecks here and there before moving to her jaw, and went up to the side of her lips. Too close but never commit for a kiss. Not without her consent. His actions leaves  traces of butterflies in her nerves, and Haewon could never resist him. With his bathrobe dangerously low to his abdomen, slightly wet hair and his natural scent with the smell of faint soap is enough to make her weak.

How did she manage to survive this Jungkook more than a month?

Jungkook smiled at how struck she was with his question, because he knew she had no answer for that. And there wasn't a right or a wrong answer for it. To call it love, it was too fast for her and too short of time for him because they were only meant to be temporary. Jungkook had told himself many times that he won't hold the woman hanging around with lingering feelings for him and mourned for him.

He had his own plans for Haewon, and he need to stick it that way. But to live with a grown up woman who in his eyes is looking attractive day by day, even when the whole world keep telling him that she is nobody beside him, he find it hard to not feel the tingling feelings in his chest when she smiled, when she laughed at the silly jokes, the inaudible curse of her when her cookies burnt, the big eater she was when they were eating which left a small smile on his lips or even the soft snore of her when Jungkook brought her to her bed if she accidentally slept at the kitchen while doing her work.

Every small things of her didn't go unnoticed by him and it was all those little things that make Jungkook remember every detail of her.

It wasn't love, it was too fast and short for the both of them.

It was comfort for Jungkook but he knew it was more than that. And he was afraid it will be hurting the both of them more when he left her.

"You are day dreaming with a weird smile. Are you thinking of something wicked about me?"

Her voice startled him and he chuckled before bopping their nose before shooking.

"It wasn't all wicked, but it's definitely about you"

"You are a certified pervert. I'm going to report to the HQ. Now let me go, my mouth definitely smell bad and I don't know how the hell you can be this close to me when you can smell everything"

This time he laughed so hard and she grinned before pushing him away and pull herself up to stand by herself. Looking at Jungkook, she mess up his dampened hair with a smile before walking out from his bedroom. Before she closed the door, she looked back and said "Good Morning, Jungkook. And I did see you again today"

With her last word before she left him , Jungkook eyes widen.

"Goodnight Haewon, and I hope I see you again tomorrow"

"So she did heard that"