Teen Titans x Reader

Let me tell y'all now I've been watching way to many Minecraft YouTube videos and sorta created a storyline so ima role with it. Also I'm a sucker for romance.
⛏ So basically you have Minecraft but what if it was in real life.
"The Crafters are considered to be magical beings and are rare to come across seeing that they are constantly on the move due to their nomadic lifestyle. They get their name from them always creating their own materials and goods, to go as far as collecting their own resources from wood to mining diamonds. They typically live in groups called SMP's and in each group has certain people to do certain jobs though they do not have to stick to one job. We have the Farmers, they grow plants and hunt to feed the group but also help gather resources in dangerous biomes. They know how to utilized their environments. Next are the miners. They harvest minerals from caves deep below to use in supply making. They are known to make powerful tools, weaponry, and armor. Then their are the builders. They help build shelters but most often can be found experimenting with red stone or creating sculptures. All are known to have great knowledge with architecture and machinery. With all these dangerous jobs we have healers, they may help people but they can do so much more. They typically team up with farmers for ingredients for their potions. They have great memories in order to remember all the potion recipe like a typical healing potion to fire breathing and poison and where to collect the materials for them. Finally their is the moderator, they are in charge of the SMPs and are well diverse in all the jobs. These people plan where the group goes, protects the group, and chooses when to leave or stay. While their hasn't been a group sighting in over 400  years many speculate the Crafters are still alive..."
"Okay but why did they go into hiding in the first place?" Raven asked as herself as she read a book having nothing to do.

⛏You are 15 and are next in line to be a moderator when disaster struck.
"Mom I finished my healing lesson" you tell her as you ran out the healers house.
"Lovely, what about farming?"
"That too," you opened your inventory and pulled out a glistening watermelon "I made this for you".
"Thank you (Y/N)" she said as beamed happily.
Your SMP, the Onyx SMP, was made up of 30 people with your crest being two pickaxes crossed like a x. When your mother retires you will take the role as moderator.
"What's going on?" You asked as you noticed builders taking down structures.
"We'll be moving soon" she tells you.
"Again, didn't we moved three months ago?" You ask.
"Yes, but remember why we move?"
"So that bad people cant use us for bad things," you tell her as you felt a nudging at your leg "Bacon!".
You pet the pig before you turned back to your mom. She smiled at your antics.
"Go home and get some rest, I'll be late so don't wait up on super" she tells you nudging you on.
Running home and greeting members you never knew it would be the last time seeing them. You were awoken by the sound of yelling and the smell of smoke.
"(Y/N) get up!" Your mother tells you frantically.
"Mom?, what's happening?!"
The next thing you knew was being rushed through what remained of the village and to the boats. Looking back you saw unknown people attacking those who stopped them from getting to you. Your mother shoved you into a boat and started to push it in with the help of some farmers.
"MOM WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!?" You asked as she threw Bacon on the boat.
"The ONYX SMP has fallen, they are after you, you must flee" she tells you as the farmer run off to stop the attackers from coming near.
"Mom what about you?" You asked her as she froze before hugging you.
"You are my greatest creation, never forget that. Remember, Crafters always find a way" and with a finally push the boat was of and the currents carried you away.
"mom?!, MOM?!, MOM RUN!?" You yelled as you watched as she was attacked.
You were to far down the river to see the final blow. Just like that, you were the last surviving member of the Onyx SMP.

⛏You now have to navigate the world on your own.
You woke up to find yourself on a rivers bank. Getting out the boat you pulled it the rest of the way and took out Bacon as he oinks in confusion. You checked your inventory to find the your typical belongings. A stone axe, pick, shovel, and hoe. There was little random things like a stack of stone, sheers, some water and bread. Looking in the boat you saw seeds, some ores, crafting, and potion making supply.
Then it finally dawned upon you. Your SMP was gone, your people were gone, your mom was gone. The ONYX SMP was no more. Falling to the ground you let out a heart wrenching wail. Bacon cuddled up to you as you cried.
When you were done you knew you had no time to waste you started looking for a spot to set up shelter when you stumbled across a cave. While planning on camping in you saw a light at the other end. Following it you found a cavern like structure. Bacon but your pants leg stopping you. Looking down you saw a large river of lava and remembered what a Miner told you.
"Lava may be dangerous but can keep you safe too",
Taking out the stone from your inventory you built a bridge across the river and to the other side. You took out torches and started placing them around to reveal massive columns scattered around.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked Bacon as he oinked.
You remembered your mother words. Crafters always find a way.