RWBY x Teen reader

🏵This takes place before the fall of Beacon.
🏵You are 14 and you semblance is called straight shot meaning you can shoot anything and never miss.
🏵You ran away from a orphanage you lived in.
It was midnight.
No, it was the night you escaped.
After months of planning you finally did it. With a small bag containing a small amount of food, clothing, a blanket, and a old music box you ran. You ran until you finally felt it.
Freedom.
You, (Y/N) (L/N), are now free.
🏵You alone at first but you then make some friends.
You were rummaging through a trash can when you heard it.
You turned around and saw a large dog. It was german shepherd that looked horrible. They had wounds covering there body and  were really skinny.
"Hey there-um-," you look at that area "Girl, it okay".
The dog slowly came towards you.
After a quick fix you got yourself a new partner.
🏵You both figured out how to make money.
It was a little accident. One minute you were walking around. The next lulu, your new dog partner, was weaving threw your legs. This struck up a idea.
Soon you both were preforming trick in the streets of and laid a hat the ground were people put money.
Soon you didn't have to go threw trash cans to get you next meals.
🏵It doesn't stop there.
You were walking around when you and lulu stumbled upon a boy being attack by a group of men.
"Hey!, what do you think your doing?!" You yelled.
"Scram kid" one of the men said.
That was the last straw.
"Sick em Lulu!" You yelled.
Lulu bit one of them when you grabbed a glass bottle and smashed it. 
"Get out of here before I cut you!" You angrily tell them.
They all ran away.
"Hey kid you okay?" You asked.
"Y-yea" he shakily said.
"Were are your parents?" You asked.
"Don't have none" he tells you.
"Well I guess we're in the same boat," you extended a hand to him "the names (Y/N), you?".
"I'm Nagisa".
🏵The group starts to grow.
There was Nagisa, who is 5 and  ran away from his crazy mother. His semblance was called snake eyes. He was a snake faunes. Then the twins, Rin and Yukio, who were 8 and lived at a church but ran away after it was attack by bandits. Rin semblance was called blue fury while Yukio semblance was called demon seeker.
It was small but you had a little family and you loved it.
🏵You have a weapon.
You were rummaging around a dump for scraps you could sell when you came across something interesting.
You found a box. When you opened it it had a compound bow. You took it out of its case and studied it. It looked awesome. It felt right, holding this.
You decided that you should keep it. Just in case. As you were messing around with it you found out it can change itself into a spear with a press of a button.
With a quick cleanup it looked as good as new.
🏵You have rules that must be followed.
You scraped up enough money to buy tickets to vale.
"Okay!, three most important rules go!" You said suddenly.
"1, don't trust strangers" Rin said.
"2, if there is a problem get away and meet at a meeting point" Yukio tells you.
"3, it someone try's to hurt us stab them" Nagisa said.
🏵There's a small situation when you guys arrive.
Once you arrived you got strange glances from people. You don't normally see four kids and a dog around here.
"Okay, I'm gonna set up a little area for the show, you guys go and find a place for camp, Nagisa your in charge, Lulu go with them" you tell them all.
They nodded and left as you went to find a place to preform with Lulu.
You were walking around when suddenly they was yelling. You looked around and saw three humans attacking a group of Faunus. You sighed and walked up to them. You tapped one on his shoulder.
When he turned around you punched him in the face.
The others saw and started closing in on you.
You sighed and took out your bow and changed it into a spear.
You then got to work with only slight damage.
You looked around and saw a man looking at you. You turned and ran away before he could talk to you.
🏵It's GDFR.
You were doing some tricks with Lulu with Nagisa, Rin, and Yukio standing at the side. When you finally finished you all gathered around to see how much money you earned.
"It looks like enough to buy some ramen!" You happily said.
You all headed to a nearby ramen stand and ordered some small bowls of ramen. You handed the owner the money but he only accepts half of it.
You wondered why but you didn't question it.
You all ate and chatted untitl you heard a explosion. You looked and saw some White Fang members attacking the shopping center. Looking at the guy he motions you and the others to run.
"Come on!" You said as you grabbed Nagisa since he was the smallest of the group.
You guys were running away when suddenly a members of the white fang surrounded you. One of them shot at you but Lulu jumped in front of you and took the bullet.
You watched in horror as she fell to the ground.
"Guys," you said darkly "give.them.Hell".
~~~~~~~~~~~
6 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~
When some police arrived they expected to see bodies littering the ground, not four kids sitting on a mound of white fang members with a wounded dog.
"About time you showed up!" You said as you carried Lulu.
The police started collecting them when a professor from Beacon came up to you.
"What happened here?" Ozpin asked you since he was in the area at the time of the attack. Rin, Yukio, and Nagisa scurried behind you.
"Those bad people hurt Lulu so we hurt them" Rin told him.
Ozpin eyes than landed on Lulu who you were currently carrying. She had a bullet wound on her right back leg.
"If you would like, we can go to my work place to get your dog some medical attention" he tells you.
"Why should we trust you?" You asked him suspiciously.
"Because if I'm correct, you are all orphans who don't have enough money to get the medical attention needed for your dog" he tells you.
You sighed.
He was right.
🏵You are the second youngest to attend Beacon academy.
You and the others were staying at Beacon with the others for the time being. You were weary at first but slowly warmed up to others.
"Hey guys over here!" Ruby yells at you as you and the others entered the cafeteria for lunch.
Nagisa went to sit next to Yang, Rin next to Nora, and Yukio next to Blake. Everyone just sat around and talked. It was nice. There were more students and staff than usual due to Vytal festival.
🏵You get some interesting news.
"Hey guys, anything interesting happened today?" You asked.
"Nope, but I think this belongs to you?," Ren said handing you a letter "I think it got mixed up with our mail".
"What is it?" Yang asked you as she squished Nagisa cheeks.
"Well Ozpin insisted that I take a DNA test to see if I have any living relatives that are willing to take in me and the boys," Lulu barks "and Lulu".
"Wow!, so does this mean you have a long lost secret relative or something?!" Nora asks.
"I doubt that, if I did I would have been placed with them instead of a orphanage" you tell her grumpily.
"Awww, don't worry!, were orphan buddies, right Ren?!" She asked.
You chuckled and opened the letter and started to read it.
"Oh my gods," you said as you read the letter "apparently I have a uncle!".
"Wow really!"
"Amazing!"
"Congratulations (Y/N)"
A round of congrats went around until that question popped up.
"Well, who is it?" Weiss asks you.
"It says some guy named James Ironwood?" You tell her.
The table becomes quite along with the table were the teachers ate. You could here a pin drop. Then it irrupted into chaos.
"Will someone please tell me whats going on?!" You yelled but were then picked up and dragged somewhere.
"Team RWBY and JNPR, please watch over (Y/N) colleagues" Glynda tells them as she drags you to Ozpin office "Port fetch James".
Soon you were dragged to Ozpin office leaving Rin, Yukio, Nagisa, and Lulu very confused.
"You guys wanna see me blow stuff up?" Nora asked.
🏵You had no clue you come from a very dignified blood line.
"Okay so can you explain what's going on oooorrrrr..." you were currently in a room waiting for someone.
"Apparently your uncle is here at Beacon" Ozpin tells you.
"Really?, is he here for the festival?" You asked.
"More or less".
The door opened and in walked Glynda and another man.
"Ironwood, I would like you to meet you (Niece/Nephew)" Ozpin tells him.
You looked at him.
"oh my gods your that Ironwood" you said in shock.
Ozpin motioned Glynda out the room and they both leave.
James was currently towering over you, looking at you features. Gods you look exactly like your mother.
"You look just like (M/N)" he tells you as you shuffled around nervously.
"I-is that good?" You asked him.
"Yes," he then stopped and became very serious "(Y/N) what do you remember about your parents?"
"Not much, just the fact that I was dropped off at the orphanage after my mother and father died in a Grimm attack when I was four" you tell him.
This hurt him more ways one could think of. To think, his little sweet
(M/N) died at the hands of those beasts.
"I mean, things were nice, we never did have a lot of money but everything was good ," you tell him as you thought of all the good moments of you family "Mom and dad were crazy for each other, they got married as soon as they found out I was coming, there wasn't a moment when I felt unloved with them".
"(Y/N) do you know why I never found out about your existence?," he asked and you nodded your head "when your mother was quiet young she fell in love with a servant boy, your father, but your grandfather forbade the relationship due to our family being wealthy so you're mother, being the hard headed woman she was, ran away with the servant boy, never to be heard from again".
"And out of that relationship was me" you added.
"Yes, as much as it pains, I'm happy (M/N) found love and had you," his expression became soft "(Y/N) if you want I am more than willing to adopt you".
You would have excepted the offer on the spot but you stopped.
"I would love that, but you see, while living on the streets I gained a small family," you stopped and looked at him "a smart dog named Lulu, a shy little boy name Nagisa who is a snake Faunus, and two little rambunctious twins, Rin and Yukio. As much as I want to, I cannot except your offer unless they come with me".
You looked at James expecting a look of anger but instead was met with kindness.
"I suppose that can be arranged as well".
🏵You can turn into mama bear if something bad happens.
You were running with the team of students towards to docks. Yang was currently holding Rin and Yukio in her arms and Blake held Nagisa. You were currently running with Lulu in your arms due to her leg injury.
You stopped to help a student when you heard a scream. You saw Blake about to be attack by a ursa with Nagisa in her arms. You activated your semblance, took out your bow and shot it in the eye. You then got your spear and jumped onto the Grimm repeatedly stabbing it.
Once it was finally dead you looked and saw James and Everyone else looking at you in mild shock.
"What?, you think I carry this around to look pretty?" You asked.
After some quick debates you,Lulu,Nagisa and the twins were ushered to a ship that was heading to a evacuation camp and there you all were to be sent to Atlas.
You gave everyone a hug.
"If any of you guys get hurt-," a soldier called for you to hurry, you looked at Ruby, Rin, yang- everyone with a pained expression "please stay safe".
You ran to your uncle.
"Please don't die" you tell him.
You then ran to the ship not knowing it would be a long time till you see team RWBY and JNPR again.
🏵You are torn up by the news of the aftermath.
"(Y/N) where are you doing?" Nagisa asks you.
You were currently in the common room in Ironwoods home on a large estate.
"I'm going for a walk, now why don't you go and play with the twins" you tell him shakily.
"Okay".
Soon you walked into the garden and there you fell to the ground sobbing.
You have had just received word on the aftermath of the fall of Beacon.
Penny was destroyed, Phyraa was dead, Yang lost a arm, Blake ran away, and Ruby was in a coma.
'Why?. Why do bad things always happen?' You thought as you cried
Then engulfed in a hug. Nagisa
And the twins saw the letter and came to find you.
"It's okay (Y/N)" Yukio said quietly.
You cried even harder and soon Nagisa, Rin, and Yukio joined.
The people you all were so close to were in trouble and you couldn't do anything.
🏵You may look sweet but you are in fact a badass.
After a week your finally excepted the truth. Life is a freaking mess.
After a week James asked you to attend a gala with him. At first you were reluctant but soon agreed when you heard Weiss was attending.
The boys stood home while you were talk to Atlas upper class. It. was. horrible. And the worst part, Weiss wasn't here due to some 'problems' as Mr.Schnee told you.
"So your (M/N) child?" Jacques Schnee asked you.
"Yes, I am" you tell him.
"So, what did happen after she ran away with that servant boy?" He asked gaining some other guests attention. Ironwood was about to step in but you spoke up.
"Oh, you know, her and my father, the servant boy, got married and moved to a small town near Vale and had me, lived happily together until I was four and then died protecting me from a Grimm attack and then, me not knowing I come from a 'wealthy family', was sent to a orphanage," that shut him up "yea, life was just.Peachy".
Ah, ain't life great.
"I'm gonna get more punch" you said walking away.
You actually went outside and decided to remain there for the rest of the gala. You went to a balcony outside the ball room and sat on a bench, slouching forward.
"I can see how your related to general Ironwood now after that whole ordeal" a voice said.
You turned around, low and behold, it was Whitley Schnee.
"Oh great, another one" you said out loud.
"Now now, I just wanted to come a see-" you cut him off.
"Look dude, I suggest you think about what you say next or else you're gonna get slapped in the face" you tell him.
He closed his mouth and sat on the others side of the bench.
"That's what I thought" you said nonchalantly.
You looked at the night sky and sighed.
"You know, my father is gonna give Ironwood a earful on how you acted" he tells you.
"The look on his face was worth it," you said giggling "I honestly could have stood home with my brothers, but I came to see Weiss and food, but my hopes didn't come true".
"You have brothers?" From what he heard you were a only child.
"More or less," you took out your scroll and pulled up a picture of you, the boys, Ironwood. It was a family picture that Ironwood insisted on having.
"So I presume Ironwood took you all in?" He asked moving closer to you while you were distracted.
"Yea, if he didn't I wouldn't be here?" You tell him.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"If he didn't take the boys and Lulu in I wouldn't have agreed to stay with him, they all been through so much already, I didn't want to add onto that list" you said.
"What about the wealth, power, all the riches you could dream of" he tells you.
"Some things are worth more that riches" you tell him.
You then received a text from Ironwood saying he was leaving.
"Well as much as I would like to continue this conversation, I'm
Free to leave this heck hole" you than ran away before Whitley could respond.
What was this feeling you were giving him?
🏵You guys have to dress up fancy if someone 'important' visits.
Mr. Schnee and Whitley were coming to the Ironwood estate for a meeting with your uncle. This meant everyone had to dress nicely.
"Ugh, I hate this thing" Rin whispers as he messes with the tie around his neck. Both the twins were dressed in the same clothing and you could only tell them apart by Yukio wearing his glasses. They both wore black dress pants with a long sleeved white shirt with a dark blue sweater vest and black ascot ties.
Nagisa wore dark blue short overalls with a white long sleeved shirt and a black bow tie.
You wore....
Female: A blue polo dress with a black ribbon around your waist and black slippers and a dark blue headband.
Male: A pair of dark blue dress pants with a white dress shirt and black vest along with a dark blue neck tie.
"I couldn't agree more" you tell him.
Lulu whimpers as she wore a dark blue leather collar instead of her black fabric one.
🏵Things get more interesting.
When the two Schnees arrived. Mr. Schnee looked at you all in slight discuss, especially Nagisa who you nudged behind your back. Ironwood told you to take the boys and Whitley to the play room saying it might do him some good.
You smiled at him as to say "thank you!".
You grabbed Whitley arm and ran with the boys and lulu to the play room. There the boys finally ran free and you went over to a small table to watch them play happily. A maid brought hot tea for you and Whitley.
"So this is your family?" Whitley asked you.
"Yep" you said while smiling as you watched Lulu let the boys dress her up as a Grimm and then start to fight her with foam swords.
Whitley looked at you. Again he got that feeling. The one he has never felt before. Not even with his family. He actually felt happy. Truly happy.
"Well, why don't you actually meet them," you said as you called for them to come to the table "Whitley meet the boys and Lulu, Boys and Lulu meet Whitley".
"Hello" the boys said in unison.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all" Whitley said.
"Well this is Nagisa who is a snake Faunus but is a complete sweetheart" Nagisa blushed lightly.
"These little devils are Rin and Yukio" they both smirked at your words.
"Than there's Lulu, she may look scary but she a big cuddle bug" Lulu tilted her head in confusion while waging her tail.
"Okay, be free my children" you tell them as they ran off to continue there game.
"Ive been wondering about that list you mentioned last time" Whitley tell your as you sat back down.
"It's a long story" you said.
"Well perhaps we can discuss it over dinner" he suddenly said while blushing.
You almost spat out your tea. You swallowed it and started coughing.
"Did you just asked me out?" You asked him.
"If I-I said I did?"
"I would say yes, except it would have to be on a Saturday night, at a place not to fancy, and there must be dessert afterwards," you stopped and thought for a moment "preferably a hot coco place"
"I believe that can be arranged" he tells you.
When he left he practically had heart eyes. You on the other hand.
"Uncle James, promise not to freak out but Whitley just asked me out for a dinner date" you texted him while the boys played with toys.
You heard a loud thump in the next room. It went quite. You, Nagisa, Yukio, and Rin momentarily made eye contact with each other before you all ran to Ironwoods office were he laid fainted on the floor.
"Uncle I said don't freak out!"
"Oh my gods!"
"Is he dead!"
"Wake up!"
"Woof!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

Yea.