BNHA x Teen Reader

Name:(Y/N) (L/N) 
Age: 17
Quirk: Fairy
(Y/N) has abilities that may remind one of a fairy. For physical features they have ribbon like feelers. When happy or startled they will wrap a ribbon around someone.
Moves include Fairy wind, Charm, babydoll eyes, and a move called moonblast. You have a minor healing quirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸You are Izukus aunt/uncle.
🌸You are driven to become a hero after Izuku was diagnosed quirkless.
You heard Izuku crying in his room with your sister, Inko. You walk towards the room and heard her repeatedly saying "I'm sorry".
In pained you.
Izuku wants to become a hero but it may never be possible.
That's when you decided your fate. If Izuku couldn't become a hero you would for him. Everything would be dedicated to him.
At 12 years old you decided that you shall become a hero.
🌸After that you threw yourself into training and your studies, but you always help Izuku when needed. With your grades you were able to graduate junior high two years early and set your sights on U.A.
🌸You may look sweet but are powerful.
"Hey kid, are you lost?" Someone asked as you walked into U.A.
"Nope, I'm hear to apply" you tell them.
You ran off before they could reply.
After the writing part of the exam you prepared for the physical. Soon you were waiting for the gates to open. Once they did you booked it and used Fairy wind.
Two weeks later you were accepted to class A.
🌸You have Aizawa as your teacher.
It was the first month of school and already five kids were expelled.
You were working on strengthening your ribbons during lunch when suddenly they just went limp and the weights you were holding almost crushed you.
"And what do you think your doing?" A tiered voice asked.
You nervously turned around and saw Aizawa Shota.
"O-oh,I'm-um, training s-sir" you tell him as you twiddled your thumbs nervously.
"And why aren't you eating lunch?"
"I-I finished early s-so that I may train sir" you told him.
This was it.
You were going to be expelled.
There goes your dreams of being a hero.
"Very well" Aizawa tiredly tell you and walks away.
"Eh?!"
🌸You explain your reasons for wanting to be a hero.
Everyone was supposed to write a paper on why they wanted to be a hero and explain why.
Some people wrote for fame.
Others wrote to protect the innocent.
Aizawa heard them all, until you went.
"I want to become a hero to inspire my nephew," the class became quite quickly ", he has been diagnosed quirkless but has always wanted to be a hero. Many people have told him he couldn't achieve his goal but I say otherwise, I will become a hero to give hope to him and people like him to not listen to what anyone tells them and rise to the challenge to achieve there goals".
"Thank you for listening" you quickly bowed and swiftly went back to your seat.
🌸You are protective of Izuku.
"(Auntie/Uncle)(Y/N), I'm starving, can we get something to eat ?" Izuku asked.
"Sure thing my little Cinnamon Roll" you said happily.
"(Auntie/Uncle) (Y/N)!!!" Izuku tells you with embarrassment.
You both giggled when people ran pass you. A quick glance at a car window revealed to you that a villain was heading straight towards you and Izuku while evading heroes.
"Izuku, be a dear and get behind me" you tell him calmly and turned facing the incoming villain.
"Syl-Ve-OOOONNNN" you yelled as you used Fairy wind.
Soon the villain was blown into a concrete wall and knocked out.
The Heroes just stared at you.
They have spent two hours trying to catch this guy.
It only took you 30 seconds.
"And that, my dear Izuku, was a special move called Fairy Wind" you tell him.
What you didn't know was that a curtain hero was watching you.
🌸You have a very suitable hero name.
"Okay, to be honest I had the help of a five year old to think of a name," you told your class with a nervousness "I will be Sylveon the Fairy hero".
🌸You know the deal.