BNHA x Child reader

You know how Rarity from map can find gems, that's basically the readers quirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your name is (Y/N) Midoriya. The younger sibling of Izuku Midoriya. You are 10 and have a light telekinetic quirk but the strange thing was that you had a large horn coming out your forehead. When you got your quirk the doctor said that it was just a genetic mutation.
But that changed quickly.
You never wanted to be a hero, but instead a jeweler and fashion designer. Something about the gems and clothing interested you. Anyway one with the story! 
So one day you were walking home with Izuku in the city. This was one of the scarce times you could both be together and relax. Ever since he started UA it was kinda difficult to hang out together.
"What if I make something for mom and she doesn't like it?" you asked Izuku.
"I'm sure she'll love whatever you make her" he tells you.
"I know, but sometimes I feel like nothing is enough" you said.
"(Y/N) Everything you make us amazing" he tells you happily.
"Thanks Izuku but sometimes I feel like  maybe the fashion world isn't my destiny" you tell him.
"Don't say that, I'm sure you'll make a great fashion designer one day" he tells you.
"Oh universe, please help me find the destiny I was born to fulfill" you said dramatically as Izuku laughed.
Suddenly your horn started glowing.
"That's new" you said poking it.
Then it started to drag you somewhere.
"What the heck!" You yelled fearfully.
Izuku started running after you as you bumped into people.
Izuku was able to grasp one of your legs but that didn't stop it.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!" You yelled with fear lacing your voice.
Some pros noticed and went into action.
"Do not worry child" Ingenium tells you as he grabbed your leg and planted his feet in the ground. It had stopped you from moving but your horn was still tugging you in a certain direction.
"Someone get Eraserhead!" Mount. Lady said as she grabbed you and tried to stop you from moving.
"Make it stooooop!" You asked as your tug started getting more powerful and started to drag the two pros and Izuku.
"Helphelphelphelphelp-" you said panicking.
Aizawa finally arrived and tried to erase your quirk, but the thing was, it wasn't erasing.
"Why aren't you erasing there quirk?" Present Mic asked.
"I can't" Aizawa tells him.
"What do you mean you can't?!" Mic ask frantically.
"I can't erase there quirk, my quirk isn't working on them" Aizawa tells him.
Suddenly there was a powerful tug and you were ripped out of the pros and Izuku grasp.
"(Y/N)?!" Izuku started running after you as your horn dragged you into a park.
Soon you were dragged face first into a rock. You fell back with a thud.
You lay on the ground in a daze.
"(Y/N)!, come in wake up!" Izuku asked you.
"Ugh, where are were?" You asked as you sat up.
"Were at willow park, mind telling me what caused your quirk to activate in public?" Aizawa asked helping you get up as some pros cleared civilians from the scene.
"I don't know," you tell him "I was walking with my brother, then my horn started glowing, then I was being dragged somewhere, and got hit in the face".
"Actually you ran into a rock" Hizashi told you pointing to the huge rock on the beach.
"What?" You deadpanned.
He pointed to the rock that had sat in that park for decades. You just stared at it.
"Are. You. KIDDING ME!," You yell in anger kicking the rock "this is my destiny, what's the matter with you horn?!" 
The rock than started cracking in half.
You ran and hid behind Izuku out of fear. The two pieces of the rock fell apart and the inside was a beautiful red. It wasn't a rock it was Ruby.
"What?" You asked. Suddenly you horn was glowing and you were dragged back in front of the rock.
Soon a geologist was called in while you just looked at the rock.
"Yep, that's Ruby, and to think,  it was left here in unnoticed this whole time," she said as she turned to Ingenium "how do you managed to find this?"
"It wasn't me, it was that kid over there" he tells her pointing at you and Izuku.
"My bad?" You said.
"Amazing, how exactly did you manage to find this?" She asked.
"Um, I was just talking about making...a...gift...," you stopped and looked at the rock, then to Izuku, then back to the rock, than looked at you horn "OMG, it makes sense now, okay, so I was going to make my mother a necklace for her birthday but I couldn't decide on what to make it out of and as a joke I yelled to the universe and than my horn started glowing and I was dragged her and found the ruby and our dad had a fire breathing quirk-"
Izuku joined in.
"And one of our grandparents had a quirk to control rock, which mean fire, pressure, and earth-"
"Means I/you can find gems!" You both said excitedly.
"Incredible, a human gem detector" she said.
"Hey, do you think I could take some since, you know, I did find it" you asked.
"I see no problem with that," she said as she walked over, and with her quirk, took a piece of the rock "here you go, you earned it".
"Cool, I wonder what other gems I could find?" You said as you pocketed the Ruby.
Then your horn started glowing once more. And then you were dragged away.
"Not again?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's going on?" You asked as you were brought to a building.
"I need  you to meet someone, I think it would be good if they met you" he tells you.
"Okay" you said.
Soon you arrived and you were brought to a room. There you were told to wait. In the room you saw a camera. You took out a sketch book and started drawing a new design.
"Hello?" You heard someone ask. At the door you saw a little girl with a horn on the left side of her head.
"Hi, I'm Midoriya (Y/N), I guess your the person I'm supposed to meet" You said as you bent down to your level.
"I'm Eri" she tells you.
"Well it nice to meet you and look," you pointing at your own horn "were horn buddies, and horn buddies stick together".
"R-really?" Eri asked.
"Yep, anyway lets find Izuku, I'm getting bored in here" you tell her as you pick her up.
"You see my quirk helps me find special gems and Izuku is wearing a bracelet that I man that has a special gem on it, so let's find him" you said.
You started wearing heeles so you could use your quirk more often. With a quick glow of your horn you were off and out the door.
"TO IZUKU!" You said happily .
"To Izuku!" Eri said.
Soon you both found Izuku and ran into him. Literally.
"Sorry Izuku" you said.
"It's fine," he said as he rubbed his head "you found Eri!"
"Were horn buddies" Eri tells him.
From a distance Aizawa watched as the three talked happily. Suddenly you came running with Eri on your back.
"Can I go sleep over?" Eri asks.
Aizawa was take back like this. Eri didn't like people that much but now she seemed to like you.
"Okay, let me just ask there mother first" he tell the two of you.
"Yay!" You both of you said happily.
"Hold on," you pick up Eri and placed her on your back "if were gonna be horn buddies we must have a special bracelet, let find some gems!" 
Your horn started glowing and you were being dragged to someplace with Izuku chasing you both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

I ate this

I ate this. It was very good.