Tony Stark x Dog reader

Everything hurts. Why does everything hurt?. What did you do to deserve this?.
You were a six month old (D/B), your owner bought you for dog fighting, but you were a lover not a fighter and that made your owner angry. They beaten you, starved you, and left you chained in a room. Your back legs were killing you. You whimpered in pain as you tried to move when the room door opened. You looked over to see a metal man. You whimper as you moved back. The man came closer to you as you stared at him fearfully.
"Hey there," he brings his had towards you "what did they do to you?"
His hand gently pats your head and you leaned into it. He tried to pick you up but only for you to yelp in pain. He looked to see that your back legs were broken beyond repair.
"I need a medic at my location" he said into his communicator.
"Didn't expect you to get injured Tony" Steve said as some Shield agents prepare a stretcher.
"It isn't for me" he said.
~~~~~~~
Next Day
~~~~~~~
You were laying down on a soft bed as you ate some kibble vigorously. You were starving from the surgery to remove your back legs. When you were brought to the tower you were examined by Bruce to find out your had worms, mange, severe dehydration and malnutrition, and both your back legs were broken beyond repair.
"I'm surprised there still alive," Bruce said as he looked at the screen that showed your results "but even now they have a 50-50 chance".
"I'll take that 50%" Tony said looking at you.
Later he started making up plans for a set of wheels for you. You sat in the corner of the lab, watching him before crawling to him. You nudged his hand with your snouts wanting more pats. He placed his hand on your head and started petting you.
You didn't know what he was doing but it felt nice, like this was how things were supposed to be.
The next day the team came into the lab to see how Tony was doing only to see him passed out with multiple plans for a wheelchair for you. You hid under the desk.
"Hey there" Steve said allowing you to sniff his hand before cautiously letting pet you.
"On Asgard they are treated like royalty, but here..." Thor stopped and looked at you.
"Sorry but not all people are nice to animals" Clint said.
He took out a dog biscuit and offered it to you.
You gently bit is from his hand and placed it in front off you. You broke a buck off and started eating.
"Such a (Lady/Gentlemen)" Clint said as he pats your head.
You could get used to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four months later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were doing way better now. With some help with a regeneration cradle you were a okay. Well except you back legs. But Tony successfully made you a wheelchair and with some help you were zooming around Avanger tower. Today you were taking your daily walk around the tower.
"And here is- oh if you look there you can see (Y/N), the towers mascot and the inspiration of the Starks prosthetic line" a tour guide said as she showed a class of high schoolers around the lower parts of the tower.
You did a trick Tony taught you and waved your front paw at them. Some of them waved back before you continued your walk.
You walk into a lab to see Bruce, Natasha, and Clint looking at a new prosthetic arm Bruce have been working. You barked at them.
"Hey there (Y/N)" Natasha said as she pats your head.
Clint offered you a treat and you gently bite it from his hand before eating.
"Still a (Lady/Gentlemen)" he said to you.
You then walked out and towards a elevator.
"To the top floor I presume?" Jarvis asks.
You bark for confirmation. Once on the top floor you saw Steve in the kitchen. Thor would usually be here as well but he had to go to Asgard.
"Hello (Y/N)" Steve said.
Walked up to him as he gave you a piece of chicken. You ate and soon went to find Tony. You found him in his lab as he was making adjustments to his suit. You grabbed your dog bed and walked up to him placing it next to him.
"You tired already?" He asked as you huffed.
Once he took of your wheels you laid down in your bed and watched him work.
"I been working on something that would be better than you wheelchair," he said as he showed you a plan for robotic dog legs "these legs work like normal legs, except there made out of metal, but with them you can run faster, walk up stairs, and won't have to have someone help strap on your wheels, you can do whatever you want. Want do you think?"
You were fast asleep but wagging your tail.
"I'll take that as a yes".
~~~~~~~~~
7 years later
~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N) meet Morgan Stark" Pepper said as she showed you the tiny bundle.
You sniffed it before giving it a gentle melm. You tail wag so fast it was a blur.
"Gently (Y/N)" Tony said as you sniffed.
You ran to your bin and picked up your favorite toy and brought it to Morgan. You placed it on her tummy and stood there, waiting for her to throw it.
"Awww, sorry (Y/N) but she still to little to play" Pepper said to you.
When Morgan started walking you followed you around like a lost puppy. You were like her body guard. As the years flew by age was catching up with you. You were moving slower but still played. You got tired more often but took naps with Morgan. Eventually when Morgan was four Tony adopted a Kitten named Shota. He was always tired and slept a lot but loved to bs around you. You taught him many things. Everything was going well until it wasn't.
It was the day after many people wearing black came to the Stark household, but Tony wasn't there. You were laying on the porch feeling more tired than usual. Shota stood by you side, having a feeling of what was to come.
"Shota, remember to watch over Morgan," you tell him "remember to watch her and make sure to be there there during her darkest times".
"I will (Y/N)" he said sadly.
You looked as Morgan talk with Happy before running towards you. You looked your family before closing your eyes peacefully.
"Come on (Y/N) lets go," Morgan said as she walked up to you "(Y/N)?".
She ran to her mother who was talking to Steve, who than ran to the house attracting the others attention. Soon you were surrounded by multiple people and Bruce checked over you.
He shook his head sadly. (Y/N) had taken there last breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere nice
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You opened your eyes but didn't recognize were you were.
"Hey (Y/N)!"
You turned around and saw Tony. You happily ran and jumped on him.
"You missed me?" He asked as you barked happily.
He pats your head before standing up.
"You wanna go for a walk?" He asked you.
Yes.
You wanted to go on a nice long walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

Did this give you the feels? Also I'm taking requests but try requesting something besides Avengers, I love it but I need to branch out from it