OMG Check Please x Male reader

🏒You are 18 years old.
🏒You are in class of 2018.
🏒You are very intelligent and love hockey but you are incredibly shy.
You were taking a tour with the rest of the frogs when someone decided to go and say hi.
"Hey I'm Chris what's you name?" 
"O-oh I'm (Y-Y/N)" you quietly tell him.
"Cool!," he noticed you were short but not as short as Bitty than most of the others "hey how old are you?".
"I-I'm 18," you said as you nibbled on the a tiny pie you got from your goody bag "I'm just short for my age".
"That's not bad," someone said from behind you "I'm Derek".
"I'm William but you can call me Will" a the red head tells you.
You felt less shy.
🏒Bitty thinks your adorable for your shyness and has non-officially adopted you.
You we taking a tour of the Hause when you smelled something sweet.
You past the kitchen when you noticed the guy who gave you a goody bag making a blueberry pie. You noticed the timer go off on his phone but he didn't.
"U-um pardon but your t-timer went off" you told him.
"Oh my goodness!," he ran over to the oven and pulled out the pie "thank you for telling me".
"No problem," you gave a small smile "burnt pie crust is never good".
"FINALLY, someone who knows how pie works!" He yells happily.
"Hey Bitty you good here?" The man you remember called 'Shitty' said entering the kitchen with some frogs.
"I'm perfectly fine, it's just that...." Bitty turned towards you "I'm sorry I never got your name".
"Oh, I'm (Y/N) Akabane" you tell him.
"Well (Y/N) here knows that burnt pie crust is never good" he tells him happily.
🏒The way you get your nickname is actually quite funny.
"You know, everyone except you and Jack have a nickname" Holster tells you.
"Yea, Jack doesn't get one because he's lame," Ransom tells you while Jake looked at him a little bit offended "but you never got one".
"Well I don't need a nickname" you try telling him.
"That's bull!, you need a nickname you little cinnamon roll!" Shitty tells you.
"Bro, you need one" Lardo tells you.
So for the next twenty minutes they try making up a nickname for you.
"Is there anything your family calls you?" Bitty asks as he joined a few minutes ago.
"They called me Kitten and Tiger for some reason?" You tells them.
Coincidence, you sneezes at the exact same moment.

(I know this is a panda)
"Okay, all who think that (Y/N) new nickname is Kitten say I?" Lardo asked everyone.
There was a round I's.
🏒At a party something unexpected happened.
The frogs were all staring at you and it was starting to scare all the older hockey players.
"Um, guys why are you  Iall starring at Kitten?" Holster asked them.
"Kitten, what 58 4 ?" Nursery asked.
"14.5?" You tell him curiously wondering why he was asking you.
"Now how many beers did you drink?".
"Seven, why are you guys asking me this stuff?" You asked.
That day, you were declared the second best at beer pong considering you never got drunk or had hangovers.
🏒Your family is nice.
"What are you guys planning to do with your family's when they come up for family day?" Coach Hall asked them.
Some said going out for dinner or going shopping.
"My dads are coming to visit" you tell them.
"Really, what do they do?" Chowder asks.
"Well my pops is a business man and my dad is a teacher," your tell them "here's a picture".
You took out a photo of both your parents.

(I don't own this picture) They then noticed something, you looked nothing like them

They then noticed something, you looked nothing like them.
"I'm adopted" you tell them.
"Oh, cool" Nursery said.
🏒Your nickname is switched to Tiger after a little situation.
You were walking to Faber when you had a run in with some of the Lax bros.
"Well look at that, it's the Little Tadpole" one called.
"Well look at that, it's the wild group of jerks" you said plainly.
People started gathering around, some other members of the team came to your see what was happening.
"What you say punk!" One of them said angrily.
"Oh, I'm sorry, let me dumb it down a notch," you cleared your throat "me call you jerk". 
"Why you-" he tried to punch you but you did a thing. That thing was when you looked at him with pure bloodlust and said in a demonic voice "you wanna try that".
From that day forward your nickname was Tiger and everyone learned to not get on your bad side.
🏒Your surprised to get a letter one day.
"GUYS!" You yelled into the house as you waved around a letter.
"Letter-Hockey-Recruitment!" You said a jumble of words.
"Kitten, calm down," Bitty tells you "now what's the problem?".
Your hands trembled as you handed him what seemed to be a very important letter. He read it quickly.
"OMG (Y/N) this is amazing!" Bitty yells hugging you.
"What's amazing?" Shitty asked.
"(Y/N) has been offered a position on Falconers as a forward!" Bitty tell them happily.
Everyone is just silent. Then they started congratulating you.
"I don't know if I should join!," You blurted out "I really like hockey and would like to make a career out of it, but I also promised my parents that I would finish college and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!".
"Do you need pie?" Bitty asked.
"Yes please" you said in a little voice.
🏒You talk with people.
You talked with Jack about the letter while you eat pie. He said to go for it and that he would help you, he said "it would be a good carer considering the way you change on ice". It's true when on the ice you....change. You then talk with your dads and they said to do what you think is write but you have to finish college which you hole heartedly agreed with them. You then talked with the Falconers management and set up a agreement. You would go during summer vacation to see a game and meet some of the team to decide if you liked the idea of joining and if you did you would join after you finished college. Jack is also gonna be there to help your little shy self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to summer vacation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🏒It is time.
"Dad, Pop, don't worry," you tell your dads over face time on your phone as you walked to the rink were the game was taking place "I brought my taser with me and my pepper spray and my wasabi spray (it was created by your Pop, Karma, and is more painful than pepper spray) and I'll make sure to call you after".
"Okay, just make sure to stay safe" your dad tells you.
"Aren't I always".
They both looked at you with blank faces.
"Don't answers that".
Soon you were walking into the ice rink and met by a certain hockey player.
"Hey (Y/N)" said a familiar voice.
"Hey Jack good to see you" you said happily.
🏒The game was interesting.
1,You met the team.
2, You were in the VIP both thanks to Jake.
3, There was a gunman in the building and was threatening to shoot.
4, You did a move your dad taught you. You know the clap move.
5,There are now multiple people surrounding you ready to attack.
6, Everyone now knows why people call you Tiger.
7,You end up signing with the Falconers.
🏒It's actually funny when you talked to Bitty about it.
"Excluding Jack, there all like a bunch of puppies. Like seriously when the guy pulled out a gun I swear they all got behind Jack" you tell Bitty as you eat pie.
"Well they sound interesting" he said to you.
"I know, but now I have a strange feeling that makes me want to protect them" you tell him.
"That is the feeling I get with y'all" Bitty hand you another slice of pie.
"I now understand" you tell him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp. Hope you enjoyed.

Ain't winter beautiful