Young Justice x Child reader

You are 11 and have the powers of a dog. More specifically Dogo Argentino. The dog known for being big game hunting, muscular build, fierce loyalty, bravery, and willingness to protect. As well as being able to turn into a dog, making you perfect for stealth missions. This lead to you being a pretty good hero. The way you ended up with your powers is... interesting.
"What happened to me?!" You asked as you woke up in a hospital bed adorning to floppy ears with a long tail as well as some muscle you didn't have before.
"You were injected by a chemical that seem to have contained the dna of a Dogo Argentino, which somehow awoken your meta genes while having physical mutations" Batman told you.
"What?"
"You have super powers" Robin said.
As you stood in front of a mirror you said one thing.
"I will admit, I like the ears" you tell them.
The rest was history. Your parents, who were ironically a veterinarian and groomer respectively, were not happy with the situation they allowed you to train with the team. Then, one day after you saved some people from a burning build, you became known as the hero Valentine.
Now back to present day.
"Did you guys her what happened in London?" Megan asked as everyone was chilling in the living room.
"No, what happened?" Kaldur asked as he walked in.
"Well apparently one night a bunch of dogs started barking like crazy, here someone recorded it" she said showing the video of someone dog barking along with the rest.
You spat out you drink.
"What was that about?" Wally asked as you rushed over.
"Re-play that video!" You tell her quickly.
"O-Okay" she re-played it and your ears perked up.
"I can't believe this" you said while the video played.
"I found out a while back that I can understand what animals say and what just happened there was called a twilight bark and what there saying is," you listened closely "15 stolen Dalmatian puppies".
"Who would steal 15 puppies?" Connor asked.
"You'd be surprise how often it happens," you tell him before turning your attention to Megan "when was this posted?".
"This morning?" She tells you.
Suddenly the alarms went off and everyone was called to the training room for a mission. Even after the mission you couldn't forget what those dogs said. With some research you found out some similar cases have happened with Dalmatian puppies being stolen from pet stores and shelters over the course of a few weeks. Something was up and and you were going to get to the bottom of it. You talked to Batman about it and he said he would look into it. But it wasn't enough.
"I'm going away for a few days" you told your parents at dinner one day.
"Why?" Your mother asked.
"Remember when I told you about the puppies?"
"Yes, what about it?" You father was now concerned.
"Similar thefts have been happening and something bad is going to happen to those puppies unless I act now" you tell them.
"We had a feeling you would say that" your mother said as she got up and got you a bag.
"Waitwhat?" You asked confusing.
"You inherited both our stubbornness so it's no use saying no" your father said as he hugs you.
"There is a first aide kit, with some clothes, we also gave you some money" your mother said as she gave you the bag.
"Please stay safe" your father tells you.
"Will do dad?" You said as you put on the bag.
You gave them one last hug before running of to a zata tube. First stop London.
~~~~~~~
London
~~~~~~~
As you arrived you quickly went to the address were the puppies were taken.
"Your Valentine!," Nanny said as she back up "why are you here?"
"I came about the puppies stolen, if I may I would like to talk to the owners?" You asked.
"Of course, come in come in" she said as she ushered you inside.
Anita and Roger came downstairs when they herd a hero was at there home. You quickly told them about your hypothesis.
"So the puppies weren't the only ones stolen?" Anita asked.
"No, now do you know of anyone who would want them in the first place" you asked as you took out a notebook.
"I have a feeling that it's Cruella, Cruella De vil" Rodger tells you you.
"We had our suspicion, but there is no evidence" Anita tells you.
"Doesn't mean she can't be a suspect" you tell them as you wrote down Cruellas name.
Pongo And Perdita sat in the back whispering. You look at them and knew you had to talk to them.
"Would you care to stay for the night, it quite cold out?" Anita asked you as you quickly turned back to the couple.
"I wouldn't want to intrude" you tell them.
"It's quite alright, your helping us find the pups, it the least we could do" Rodger tells you.
Later you were set up in the guest room when there was scratching on the door. You opened it to see Pongo and Perdita.
"Are you sure they would understand us?" Perdita asked Pongo.
"I understand you pound and clear ma'am" You tell her
"Well in that case, we are leaving tonight then, we got word the puppies have been found and we need to get them" Pongo tells you.
"Well I'm coming" you say as grabbed your bag and wrote a note to the couple and nanny thanking them for there generosity and promising to get there dogs back to them.
Quickly running too a park were you met up with a Great Dane who gave you the location of the pup. Soon you all made it to a river where you changed into your dog form. Before you swam across you quickly hid your bag in some bushes and went to meet Pongo and Perdita on the other side, but the thing is you accidentally activated your tracking device the team had in case they needed help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
At mount justice
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Guys!, (Y/N) tracker went off" Wally said as he ran back from the training hall.
You went silent a two days ago and now you were suddenly calling for help.
"Were is the location?" Kaldur asked.
"Some place in London" he tells him.
"Robin, contact the league immediately" he tells Robin.
They didn't know what danger you were in and if you were still alive.
Once the Justice League arrived they finally were told what happened. You left to go find the puppies that got stolen and you left a note explaining what you thought happened. After black canary went to talk to Rodger and Anita she went to Cruella's studio only to find out she hasn't been there in days.
Soon the team packed up and went to your last known location. They were bringing you home.
~~~~~~~~~
Back to you
~~~~~~~~~
You watched as the pups reunited with there parents. It was heart warming. But then Patch said what you didn't expect to here.
"Twice that many dad, now there 99 of us" he said.
As you looked you saw many Dalmatian pups coming out from the hay. When Perdita asked why so many your hatred for Cruella grow.
"She's gonna make coats out of us" one pup tells them.
Soon Patch confirmed it. As they continued to talk you asked a question.
"What's gonna happen to the rest of them?"
"We'll take them home with us, all of them" Pongo tells you.
Soon you were alerted that Cruella's  henchmen followed there tracks and were on there way. You quickly changed back into your dog form. With Sargents help you and Perdita lead the pups across the pasture and out back, while they fought the Jasper and Horace. You knew they would follow you so you quickly rushed everyone to a frozen river.
"Hurry!, under the bridge!" You tell the pups.
As Jasper and Horace looked under the bridge you saw Rolly slip out and before he could touch the light you grabbed his collar. They drove off and everyone continued on ice. A snow storm hit on the way and everyone was trudging throughout the frozen night. Pongo counted the puppies as you helped move them along. You weren't giving up without a fight.
Then there was barking. A collie ran through the snow and started to talk to Pongo. He than ran up to the front to tell you the news.
"Pirdi!, Valentine!, this way, the dairy farm across the road!" He yelled.
You then help lead the pups against the wind and to salvation. As you made it into the barn you sighed with relief. Finally some peace. You changed back into your human form and sat in the hay.
The pups the started to complain of hunger and you couldn't blame them, what you would do for a good meal. The cows then offered there milk to the pups and they gladly accept. Soon everyone ate and were lulled to sleep as you stood watch.
"Here, I was able to grab some food for you" the Collie said as he dropped a bag. It contained a apple and a few pieces of crackers as well as a old blanket.
"Thank you" you said as you took the food.
"You are doing a great deed for the dog community" he tells you as he left.
You were about to fall asleep when you felt someone's gaze on you.
"Hello?"A pup asked.
"Hi there, what's your name?" You asked.
"I'm lucky" he tells you.
"What's up?"
"I'm cold" he tells you.
"Come here" you said as you picked him up and put him under the blanket.
He cuddled into you as you both drifted of to sleep.
Out of all of them you liked this one the best, but don't tell anyone.
~~~~~~~~~
To the team
~~~~~~~~~
"We're are they?" Connor asked as they searched though the frozen river side.
When they arrived to a location they found your bag but no you. They looked for you everywhere and all day, but there were no signs. The river was frozen up, causing them to fear for the worst. The night came and everyone was tired and cold, the worst part was a snow storm hit.
"We need rest, we will continue tomorrow with a air search" Kaldur tells them.
"That kid better not be dead, not now" Artemis said.
You were the youngest and still had a whole life ahead of you. It would kill them to see that life gone to soon.
~~~~~~~~~
Back to you
~~~~~~~~~
When dawn broke everyone got up and left quickly. Upon leading the pups you saw a small quiet town and soon heard the barking of a Labrador, but he seemed distressed.
"You must go back to the forest, the truck going to London broke down and I have word that Cruella is on her way" the Lab tells you.
"Quickly children, back to the forest!" Perdita said as the Labrador lead you all to a abandoned barn in a clearing.
"Stay here, I will try to find another way to get you home" he said but was soon stopped when you saw something in the air.
You ran to the front entrance and started barking and jumping around.
"Are you mad?" The lab asked.
"No!, I know who those people are," you turned to the Dalmatians "stay put, I tell you all when to come out".
You ran out and changed to human.
"Over here!" You yelled happily as you ran to the team.
"We're the hell have you been Kid?" Artemis asked as you hugged her.
"I tell you later, but how much room do you have on the bio ship?" you asked.
"Not a lot, why?" Megan asked.
"I'll explain soon, how long would it take to get the Justice League here?" You asked.
"Not long" Hal said as he flew down.
Soon the justice league landed there jet. You were beyond confused now.
"How did you guys find me?" You asked.
"We saw dog tracks and they matched yours, so we called the league and followed the tracks here," Robin said as he turned to you "now why do you need the jet and bio ship?".
"I found the Dalmatians" you tell them nervously.
"I thought there were only 15?" Flash said as he looked around.
"It makes more sense seeing it," you turned around and faced the shed "come on out guy!"
Soon the Dalmatians were tumbling out the shed and toward the heroes.
"What the-" Superman picked up a pup "how many are there?"
"Last time I checked, two grown dogs and ninety nine puppies, but in total 101 Dalmatians" You said.
"Why would someone need so many?" Megan asked.
"It was that woman Cruella De Vil" you tell them bitterly,
"That fashion designers?" Robin asked.
"That literal Devil was planning on killing, skinning, and using the puppies coats to make a coat!" You tell them as you cradle Lucky I your arms.
"We need to get all of them out of here before civilians start to notice and before De Vil finds us" Batman said.
"Okay," you turned to the pups "Pongo, Perdita take half the pup to the jet I'll take half to the ship".
You were then counting the pups as they entered the bio ship. You saw that the league and heroes started helping to.
"How many in yours?" You asked.
"56" Black Canary tells you.
"Add 46 as well as Pongo and Perdita it make 101, were good to go!" You tell them.
You thank the Labrador as the ships took of to London.
At a park the ships landed in a area were police have blocked off and Rodger and Anita wait. As soon as the ships landed Pongo and Perdita bolt out to there humans. Then came tumbling out 100 puppies. You sighed happily as you watched everyone be re-United.
"You did good Valentine" Bagman tells you as you watched what happened.
"Thank you sir," you said "I don't know what will happen now, they have a home but it's not large enough to house 101 Dalmatians".
"I think Wayne Enterprises will be able to help" he tells you.
"How do you know?" You asked.
"I have my connections".
You shrugged and thought nothing of it. On the bio ship you explained everything to the team. You were then brought home and re-United with your own family.
"Our little hero" your mother said as she and your father hugged you tightly.
"I missed you guys so much," you said but soon backed up and looked at them with a little nervous "now may not be a good time, but I have a question?".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Few weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~
"So I Did a thing" you tell the team as you held something behind you.
"What did you do now?" Robin asked.
Out from behind your back you took out a small Dalmatian.
"Meet Lucky!" You tell them.
"You got a puppy!?" Megan asked excitedly.
"Yea, the Radcliffe's had homes ready for Pongo's and Perdita's little ones, but this one was un-adopted, so since they are busy with a bunch of new pups I decided why not" you tell them as you placed Lucky on the ground.
Wulf walked up to Lucky as he shook nervously. Wulf then proceeds to lick his head. Lucky barked before hiding behind you.
"He's a little shy" You tell them.
"So That was a crazy adventure," Wally said as he watch Wulf sit while Lucky curls into his fury "who would have thought, crazy lady steal 101 Dalmatians to turn into a coat but ends up being stopped by dogs".
"Yea," you said as you turn on the tv "sounds like it could be a movie, maybe even a tv series".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was literally watching the animated film of 101 Dalmatians and my brain went "what if it had superhero's?".
Anyway hoped you enjoyed.