Avengers x Child reader

Requested by @Coolkid4547 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"NOOOOOOOO!" You screamed in pain as you watched Natasha fall to her death.
Clint shielded you away from the scene. Soon you both teleported away from her body, you crying in clints arms. 
"I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry" he tells you as you continued sobbing.
They women you saw as your sister was no more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that, you were sent to stay at Tony's house for the time being.
"You wanna hug?" Morgan asked you as you sat sadly on the couch.
"Thanks Button" you tell her.
You had personal nicknames for all the kids.
Cooper was Bird brain because he was smart, Lila was Honey because she was always sweet, and Nathanial was Baby Hawk because he was so little. Peter was Nerd because he was a nerd. They might sound mean but they all knew you were joking.
But once they vanished something inside of you clicked. You had started talking less, eating less, had trouble sleeping, and in general not doing well.
That was until Morgan was born, you were Tony and Pepper's personal babysitter for Morgan. You took on calling her Button because she was as cute as a Button.
You heard someone calling your phone.
"Hello?" You asked.
"(Y/N) WE NEED HELP!" A voice yelled.
"Nerd?!" You said into the phone.
"Why do you keep calling me that?!" Peter asks.
"Hold on I'm-" the phone call was cut off.
You looked over to Morgan. That was why Pepper left. They brought everyone back.
"Morgan," you only used her real name if it was an emergency "Morgan, I have to go and help your mommy and daddy now,but you see," she looked at you "I may not come back".
She stared at you with confusion.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"Morgan I have to go help the adults but I may not be able to come back," you tell her tearfully "and because of that I want you to do something for me".
"W-what?" She asked tearfully.
"Morgan, for years there have always been a Reaper, the user before me was the Blue Reaper and I am the Red Reaper. I have shown you the Scythe that has been passed down from generation to generation, if I don't come back I want you to be the next reaper. The Golden Reaper," you tell her as you took out your scythe and knelt down in front of her "Morgan Stark, I ask of you, if I do not survive this day or night to take the Scythe of Life and continue on the linage of Reapers, to become the Golden Reaper" you said remembering the oath the reaper before you said when they bestowed the title the Red Reaper upon you.
"Y-Yea" she said crying.
"Morgan Stark, p-please place a single finger on the blade" you asked her and she did.
A single prick was placed upon her skin were blood oozed out. The blade then reflects a golden tint. This contract of the sorts means Morgan was next in line to take the role of Reaper.
Morgan was sobbing now.
"I'm sorry Button," you tell her "don't forget I will always be here with you".
"G-goodbye (Y/N)" Morgan tells you.
"Goodbye my little Button" you said as you walked outside before bursting into a cloud of red rose petals.
You soon found yourself in the center of the battle with him.
"You" you said with Venom.
You shoot a bullet at him, than another, and another. To the point were you attack him with your Scythe trying to cut his arm off.
"You ruined my life!" You yelled at him.
"If it isn't the Reaper" Thanos said.
"You'll rule the day you found those stones" you said as you fought him for the glove.
"Kid get out of there!" Steve yelled.
"Hey guys, I'm about to do something stupid" you told them through the com.
"(Y/N) stop playing around" Peter tells you.
"That's a lot to ask for Nerd" you said.
"Kid-" you took the come out your ear and dropped it.
"It's just you and me" you tell Thanos.
"Then so be it".
You fought viscously. Not one was willing to give up the glove.
"You are willing to die for them?" Thanos asked you.
"Yep, but hey, gotta do that before one of them decides to do that before me" You tells him.
You then seised your moment. You were able to get the glove away from Thanos. You then thought about what you wanted. A world were Thanos could hurt no one, were his army was gone, his lackeys were no more.
Than you snapped.
Pain engulfed your body.
'So this is what being attack by a bear feels like' you thought as you lied on the cold earth.
"(Y/N)!" Someone yelled in fear.
It was Tony.
'At least Morgan gets her father back' you thought.
"That was extremely stupid" he tells you.
"Y-Yea" you said weakly.
"Why kid?" Steve asked you.
"Y-you all have s-someone who needs you, I-" you coughed up blood "I-I wanted t-to make sure t-they got to see you a-again".
Pepper came to your side.
"Thank you (Y/N)" she tells you.
"N-No Problem," You took a strangled breath "it w-wasn't a b-big deal".
You took your final breaths and grabbed your Scythe.
"S-Scythe of life," you cough up blood "go to t-the Golden Reaper".
Your Scythe bursts into a golden flash going to Morgan.
You took your final breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A large group of people stood in front of two graves. One was made of black marble while the other was made of red. Both had two name but only one with a body.
'Here lies (Y/N) (L/N). A friend to all'.
'Here Lies Natasha Romanova. A friend and Sister'.
"I'm sorry for your losses" the Priest tells them.
Your and Natasha graves was adorned with red roses. You both loved roses.
The kids were quietly crying as they looked upon the graves of two people they cared about.
"Well I think it is time we search for the Golden Reaper," Tony tells them all "we don't want another (Y/N) situation happening".
"You don't have two" Pepper said.
"And why is that?" Steve asked.
"Morgan"Pepper said.
Morgan ran up to her room and came back down holding a golden Scythe and showed the adults. With a flick of her wrist it changed into a sword. Every Scythe was special.
"Of course (Y/N) chose my daughter" Tony said chuckling.
"Well I really didn't have a choice" you said as you watched the scene.
"Of course you didn't" Natasha tells you while walking out the house.
"What's that supposed to mean?!" You asked following her.
"Nothing, come on kid" she said.
"Coming sis" you happily said.
The two spirits walked walk happily away, hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed and sorry if you got the feels.

I'm ready!!!!

I'm ready!!!!