Young justice x Teen reader (5+1)

Your powers is much like that of a gem from Steven universe. You tragically "died" when you were six, but came back as a gem. As far as your could tell you would age and most likely die of old age, but you could possibly die if your gem were two be shattered considering it projects your body, but you look like a normal human. You have super healing as well as heightened senses. You are also able to create bubbles and summon your weapon, which is a staff. Also going of season 2 and the reader is 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five moments you made a difficult decision and one time you didn't have to debate.
ONE
You curled up into a ball as the footsteps came closer.
"Once we get that gem we'll be set for life" a thug said as you hid behind a dumpster.
As you trembled you heard the footsteps getting closer, and closers, and closer, until they stopped.
"Back away from that kid" a figure said as you curled into a tight ball.
"Shit, it's Kid Flash" a thug yelled as the figure jumped down.
As soon as Wally made his way closer the thugs ran away, but you remained. He turned and walked closer, but as you whimpered and trembled he stopped in front of you. Crouching down to your height he saw a simple (b/s) embedded in you chest. He decided to ask about it later.
"It's alright, are you hurt" He asked.
"N-no" you tell him as you slowly move your head up.
"Good, now can you tell me your name?"
"(Y/N)"
"We're are your parents?"
You opened your mouth but closed it and then spoke after thinking of a response.
"I'm alone"
Wally watches you as you slowly meet his gaze.
"Why don't you come with me?" He asked.
"What?"
"You can stay with me until we figure things out" he tells you as he holds out a hand.
Was it safe?
Could you trust him?
Would he try to take your gem?
Would you finally have a family?
You slowly accepted his hand and helped out up, you weren't going to be alone anymore.
TWO
"What if they don't like me?" You asked Wally before going through the zeta tube.
"I find that hard to believe" he tells you.
"Trust us (Y/N), you'll be fine" Artemis said as you walk though the tube.
As you all arrived at mount Justice you looked around and saw many young aspiring heroes, then there was you, a small shy rock.
"Everyone meet (H/N), your new team member" Nightwing said as all eyes fell on you.
"H-hi" You nervously said as all eyes fell upon you.
"Cool!, why do you have a gem?, are you a alien?, do you have powers?" Garfield asked frantically.
"Umm, I need it to live, no I am not, and yes" you replied quickly.
"Cool!" Beast boy shouts.
You hid behind Wally as he continued on talking.
"There a little nervous" he chuckled as you looked from behind him.
"Well why don't we do a little tour then?" Garfield asked.
You looked at Dick as he nodded towards Tim, Jamie, And Garfield. You walked up to them as Garfield started to ramble on and on about the cave.
"Keep an eye on them Bart" Wally said as Bart rushed to catch up with you.
As the tour continues everyone was curious about your abilities.
"So what can you do?" Jamie asked.
"Oh um, I have this thing" you said as you spear appeared.
"Cool, anything else?" Garfield said.
"Well I have heightened senses as can make these" You tell them as you make a bubble.
"Awesome, your going to be a great member of the team" Bart said wrapping his arm around your shoulder.
You, a member of a team?
Was that okay?
Would they treat you nicely?
Can you really be apart of a team?
As you looked at the other young heroes who wanted to make a change in the world, you realizes fate had already made up its mind. You were now apart of a team.
THREE
It was that day. You mostly planned on hiding out in your room but you knew what had to be done.
"And were do you think your going?" Wally asked as you tried to sneak out of the house. You turned around and saw him and Artemis waiting in the kitchen.
"I'm g-going for a walk" you tell him, but he new better,
"You don't have to lie to us (Y/N)" Artemis tells you as she laid a hand on your shoulder.
Was it a good idea to tell them?
Would they judge you for keeping a secret this big?
Would they think you were weak?
"I-I'm going to visit my uncle" You tell them.
"I thought you didn't have any family" Wally said as he crossed his arms.
"I don't, but he's different," you paused for a moment "you can come with me if you want"
"We would like that"
Soon you typed in the coordinates and went through the zeta tube. You all arrived in a small town in Russia. It was nearly midnight and the towns people were asleep. As you walked they followed. You first stopped at a closed flower store and picked up a arrangement of flowers from the front door were it was left. Next was a pharmacy were a worker met you outback and handed you a bag. Finally you lead him to a path to which lead to a gate we're you rummaged through the bushes before revealing a key. As you unlocked the gate you lead them though the tombstones that adorned the path. As they looked around Wally bumped into you as you stopped in front of one particular grave. you started cleaning it, then set up the flowers, then lighted a candle that had the sent of maple.
"Guys, this is my uncle" you tell them as you looked upon the shrine.
It took them a moment to respond.
"What happened to you (Y/N)?" Wally asked as you kept looking at the shrine.
"My mother was the eldest daughter of her family while my uncle was the youngest by a year. Mother was treated as the golden child while uncle was forgotten. My grandparents had high expectations for my mother but she got pregnant out of wedlock. My grandparents didn't believe something like that could happen to her so they made it up that it was my fault and not there perfect daughter, making it as if I was the only one at fault," you sneered as you talked with venom lacing you voice "after my birth my mother tried to get rid of me but my uncle convinced her to sign all right to him. As she did my grandparents then gave him a choice, give me up or be disowned. And my uncle made a choice. He left that small, old fashioned town and moved here to raise me," You now had tears streaming down your face "but then he got sick, he got so sick. I watched as he worked his life away because he had to take care of a burden like me. I watched him wither away and when I, a ten year old, sent our funeral invitations none of his family showed up. I watched as the only person who cared about me died and leave me alone!."
They watched as you cried. Wally slowly pulls you into a hug and you cried.
"You aren't a burden (Y/N)," he tells you "from what I heard you uncle loved you as if you were his own and knowing he couldn't be with you anymore must have been horrible".
"B-but if I just w-wasn't born he would still-"
"Its not your fault (Y/N), some sicknesses can't be cured and the only thing you could have done was stick with your uncle though it all and you did" Artemis tells you as your sobs died down.
"Please Don't leave me" you asked him.
"We won't".
FOUR
As you and blue continued to fight Kaldur put a blade to Nightwings throat causing you to freeze.
"So it seems I found your weakness" he said as he pressed the blade against Nightwing.
Blue surrendered but you still had your crossbow pointed at Kal.
"Please Don't do this" you begged him.
"Then lower your weapon"
"Please Kal, please stop this, please" you begged once more. You didn't want to shot a member of your fam- your team.
"Then drop your weapon" he sternly said as the blade pressed harder.
Would he still hurt Nightwing?
Wasn't there another way?
He wouldn't hurt his friend?, would he?.
Can you trust him?
As you dropped your spear a collar was placed around your neck, but yet it only dulled your powers. Then you were hit in the back of the head. You heard Nightwing yell your name before the darkness over took you.
FIVE
Flash and Impulse were able to stop the last magnetic field disrupter but no. You found the last one in the Sahara desert.
Would the league come in time?
Could you slow it down?
Can it be stoped?
In the end you knew the inevitable. It was to late. So you did what any good hero would do. You sacrificed yourself. You bubbled the disrupter as it was mere seconds from detonating. It would explode and cause damage in the next 50 miles, luckily there was no one near to receive the damage. No one but you.
"(H/N) you need to get out of there now" Batman tells you as you tried focusing on the bubble.
"I'm sorry, b-but I can't do that" you said.
"(H/N) the explosion from the disrupter could kill you"
"I know, but what's more important the world or me?"
"(Y/N) listen, there's got to be on other way" Wally tells you listen to the shuffling, which must have been them getting into the bio ship. They wouldn't make it.
"We both know that's not true," you sighed as you thought of what to say next "since this is the end for me I guess I should tell you all-".
"Don't say that!, we're on our way now" Robin tells you.
"Thank you, thank you all," you said as you slightly trembled "thank you for having faith in me, thank your for taking me in, thank you for not giving up on me, and most importantly Artemis, Wally, thank you for being the parents I never had".
"(Y/N) please" Garfield said as they flew.
"Hey, if you guys can, please bury me next to my uncle and," you said tear made there way down your face "please don't forget me".
It detonated. The shock could be felt across the world. When the heroes managed to make it to the sight a large crater was in the middle of the desert. Once they made it to the center they quickly began looking for you. But there search soon came to an end when Artemis fell to her knees. The heroes quickly ran to see what had happened when one by one they stopped. There in front of her was not your body, no it was your gem.  She cupped her hands as she carefully picked up all that remained of you. As she brought the gem close to her body she broke. Wally came to Artemis side and pulled her close to him as he to soon started to cry. That day was one of the worst defeats the League would remember.
+ONE
The league was panicking. There was a grave robber in your town and they managed to steal your gem. Now there was a all out search for you. That was until some young aspiring heroes found a box.
"We should open it" Violet said as Brion held a box that had a lock on it.
"No we should not, it could be dangerous" he tells them.
"It could be treasure" Forager said happily.
"Please open it" Violet asked and Brion couldn't resist.
As he heated up the lock on the box it fell of easily, so once opened a beautiful gem was revealed.
"It's treasure"
Then the gem started glowing.
"It's not treasure!"
As they backed up a blob formed of light projected from the gem, but then took on more human characteristics. Finally a  kid laid upon the ground before groaning.
"We're am I?" The kid asked.
"Are you alright?" Violet asked as she ran to help them up.
"Who are you?" Brion asked.
"I'm (H/N)"
"Are you to a meta?" Forager asked as you dusted yourself off.
"I-I guess"
"Oh, then come with us!," Violet tells you happily "our friends can help you".
"O-Okay"
You followed them though the woods and finally made it to a house.
They stood in front of the kid as they talked to some people.
"We found a box near the stream and then we opened it and we found a person" Violet tells them excitedly.
"So you found a person in a box?" Dick asked them.
"Yes we did and they said they are a meta human too" Brion said as he confirmed What Violet said.
"And were is this person?" Will asked to humor them.
"Right here"
They parted revealing a 14 year old with a gem imbedded in there chest, but they are better known as...
"(Y/N)?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.