OMG Check Please: Assassination Classroom

You are 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You spent your junior high school years in Japan, receiving a slightly different education. After the assassination Korosensei everyone went on to start high school you went back to America to continue your schooling and live with your aunt, promising to stay in contact with you former classmates. When you arrived at the airport you were greeted by a familiar face.
"AUNT GEORGE" you yelled with excitement, that right, your aunt is Georgia Martin.
"Hey kiddo, how was your flight?" She asked you.
"Fantastic!" You told her.
You both happily chatted while driving back to Providence.
Soon you were in high school and just stuck to your studies and staying in touch with your former classmates.
"(Y/N) I know this is a lot to ask, but I need you to come with me to the rink tomorrow" George tells you one night at dinner.
"Why?" You asked he suspiciously.
"Well, tomorrow the team is hosting a family day and the guys want to meet you soooooo yea" she tells you.
"Okay, I guess..."
"Great!, be ready by 6 pm" she tells you.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Next Day at six
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~
'Why did I agree to this?' You wondered.
"Okay, so just stay close and try to avoid reporters, trust me" George tells you.
Soon you meet all the Falconers. Tater, Jack, Marty, Snowy, etc. What was strange was the fact that you instantly got along with all there kids. You were surprisingly the oldest, older than Thirdy's 13 years old Alex (made up). All the children loves you especially since you managed to beat JACK ZIMMERMAN AT HOCKEY. JACK ZIMMERMAN PEOPLE. So the young children proclaimed you there captain.
Things keep getting better from there. The little group you made earn the names "The Chickadees" because your all cute but not completely. On the day were Korosensei asked what you wanted to do when you got older you said "well I always found teaching interesting", he made you year book to help you achieve that. While most thought you were like a older sibling to the kid, they actually begged you to teach them, and teach them you did. Soon you were the leader of some dangerous chickadees.
Then there are the challenges.
The Floor is lava.For example, Marty Jr. is a shy and six years old but surprisingly just screeched it out side the locker room during after game interviews. You ended in the trash and some cameras zoomed in on you so you said "my people need meeeEEE!", yea the trash can had wheels and was currently rolling down the hall which was a ramp.
Than there was Andy's coming. It was funny because one day the Falconers were having a game against the Las Vegas Aces and you switched it up a little by screaming "Parsons coming!". Yea so everyone dropped to the ground while Kent just skated by. He was so confused.
Then try not to laugh. You guys did a family segment on Falconers TV with players and there kids. Alex just started of with "I was not prepared for this so here's Jr. as a taco". Low and behold Mart Jr. Was dressed in a toco costume, looked straight into his dads eyes and said "Father" turned around and walked away. They both got a point.
Also, was the time your former classmates met your group. Karma and Jr. hit it off right away.
But, then there was that day. One day you were just talking with Bitty in the private family room when suddenly a gun shot went off. Masked men came into the section and held guns up to them all.
"Quickly grab the guy and kid" one of them said.
As he reached out to grab you but you quickly hit a nerve in his neck causing him to drop to the ground. You repeated your action on the other two.
Soon they were tied up with two of the Chickadees guarding them. You then noticed Bitty wasn't there.
"They took him" Marty's wife tells you knowing who you were looking for.
"Y'all stay here,"
'I've been hang out with Bitty to much'
"I'm going for a little trip" you tell them all as you grabbed a hockey stick.
"Yo, Jr., Alex get one and hurry up, the rest of you stay here, Chickadees if I don't do the knock you preform code 9"
You sternly ordered them.
They quickly followed.
Soon you, Jr., and Alex were taking care of the remaining goons. Soon there was the rink.
"Stay on the side, these guys are mine" you told them with venom.
You took out the guy guarding the gate.
"Why hello there" you said with a smirk.
You noticed that the teams were at the bench areas; Bitty being with Falconers
and George.
"I know that what your doing, so I'm going to have to ask you leave" you tell them. One aims there guns at you but you simply knock him out.
"So I guess it's going to be that way"
You cracked your knuckles.

After the goons were either knocked out or paralyzed you quickly check on the team.
"You guys okay?" You asked.
"Fine" Bitty said.
Soon after that you explained to George what went down in the E-Class and how you were basically trained to be an assassin. She was surprisingly calm and said "as long as you don't kill clients and opposing players were good".
The team was chill with it to. When you told them you were training there kids Thirdy was like "so that's how you beat us at darts".
Then there were reporters. They cornered you for a moment you went full savage.
"Aren't you a little young to be doing this?"
"Aren't you a little old to be alive?" You said sassily.
"Kid, you do realize that you could have gotten seriously injured?, some of those guys were twice your size" one snobby reporter tells you.
You looked at the camera, like that seen from the office. You walk over to Tater and lift him up effortlessly.
"Try.me" you said.
Then the cherry on the top was when one reporter asked "do you think the Falconers will be attached once again now that Jack Zimmerman came out as bisexual and has a male partner?".
You sighed with annoyance.
"Okay let me make this clear in a way you dolts will understand," you said with a sinister grin on your face as you spoke with bloodlust ", if anyone harms Jack, Bitty, the Team, or anyone they know I won't hesitate to find them, drive them to the brink of insanity, than end their worthless life with my own hands".
And that is how you became the most feared person in the NHL.
The next day your classmates and your former teachers called and asked if there was anyone you wanted them to take care of.
You read them a list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

My version of Kit Purrson