Overwatch x Child Reader

(F/N)=Fathers Name
(L/N)=Last Name
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🌷This is before the fall of Overwatch.
🌷You are four years old.
🌷Your father was a Doctor at Overwatch.
(F/N) was brining you to Overwatch since your mother was... no longer around.
"You ready (Y/N)?" Your father asked you.
"Yea!" You said excitedly.
Soon he was sneaking around the base with you in his grasp.
"(L/N), what are you doing?" Jack asks him once he spotted your father.
(F/N) quickly moved you behind him.
"Ummmm, would you believe me if I said nothing?" He asked.
Just then you popped out from behind him and looked at jack.
"Hewo!" You said happily.
Jack looked at you then at your dad.
"I can explain" (F/N) tells him.
🌷Angela is your godmother since she was close friends with your mother.
"There's my little tirggel" Angela said as you ran towards her.
"Hi Auntie Angel" you said happily.
"How was I the only one not aware of this?" Jack asked.
"Well no one really is, you see recently my wife," Your father whispered something to Jack "that happening made it kinda hard to trust people so for now (Y/N) is stuck coming to work with me".
"Fine, I will allow this, but only if they behave" He tells the two doting adults.
🌷You soon meet Ana and Fareeha (In this fic she Ten).
"Hello again my friends," Ana said entering the medical ward "we heard Jack complaining about another recruit and decided to come and see what all this commotion was about".
"Well if you insist," (F/N) then got you from where you were hiding "this is my (Daughter/Son) (Y/N)".
"Hello there I'm Ana Amari and this is my daughter Fareeha" she tells you.
"Hi" you said meekly.
The adult talk for awhile leaving you and Fareeha to talk.
"So what do you do?" Fareeha asks you.
"I likes making cookies" you tell her.
That is what started a beautiful friendship.
🌷You both do pranks on people.
"Run!" Fareeha yells as you both run away from a angry Jack.
While you acted as a distraction Fareeha managed to put hot sauce into his coffee.
"Is he gonna be okay?" you asked as you both ran from Jack.
Suddenly you and Fareeha were grabbed by the back of your shirts and pulled into a office.
🌷You like making friends.
"What you do now?"Gabriel tiredly asks while Jesse watch.
"We put hot sauce into his coffee" Fareeha tells him.
"I was a distraction!" You said gleefully.
"Who's this little fella?" McCree asked.
"This is (Y/N) (L/N), Doctor (L/N) kid" she tells them.
"Hi" you said.
"We better get going before Jack finds us" Fareeha said as she grabbed your hand and ran out the room.
"Bye-Bye" you said.
🌷You want everyone to be your friend.
"Fareeha who's dat?" You asked pointing at Genji in the cafeteria.
"Oh, that's Genji, he usually is by himself" she tells you.
Your started breathing heavily.
"(Y/N)?"
You started to get up.
"(Y/N) don't"
You pulled a cookie from your lunch box.
"(Y/N) I swear".
You got up and ran to were Genji was sitting. You sat next to him holding the cookie and when he finally acknowledged  your presence he saw you holding a cookie towards him.
"What do you want child?" He asks in annoyance.
"You wanna cookie?" You asked.
"No"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"So you don't want the cookie?"
"Yes"
"So no cookie?"
"Yes"
"You wanna cookie?"
"Yes"
'Wait what?' Genji thought.
"Ok" you say and give him the cookie.
"Uhhhhh-"
"Were friends now bye" you said as you quickly ran back to Fareeha.
"What just happened?" Genji asked.
"You are now friends with (Y/N)" Jack said passing by.
🌷You love to bake.
You were on a computer with Fareeha watching pastry compilations.
"One day ima gonna make things like those and have a bakery to make a lot of sweets!" You tell her with vigor.
"Really, that's gonna be a lot of work" she tells you.
"Yea but if I have a big bakery then I can make stuff for papa, you, Gabriel, Angela, Jack, Jesse, EVERYONE" you said.
"Okay then, but you must promise me something" she tells you as you paused the video.
"What?" You asked innocently.
"No matter how bad things get, you must always remember to never give up" she tells you determinedly.
"I promise" you say as the two of you continue to watch videos.
Only if she knew how always keep a promise.
🌷Sometimes life can turn on you on any second.
Why?
Why did this happen? 
Why does all these bad things have to happen?
You stared at the grave with its freshly turned soil. This was the grave of
(F/N) (L/N). It was next to your mother who died a year earlier. Both of them suffering the same fate. Your mother by a assassin and your father in the Swiss Headquarters explosion.
Along with him, Gabriel and Jack had lost there lives as well. As many Overwatch members stood by the two soldiers graves you stood alone at your parents.  You just stood there looking.
"(Y/N), we have to go now?" Angela said.
That right, she was your godmother meaning you would live with her in Switzerland since you had no remaining family left.
"They promised" You whispered looking at the graves.
"What?"
"They promised," you turned around at looked at her with tears streaming down your young face "t-they promised everything w-would be okay?"
She picked you up as you sobbed into her shoulder and started crying as well.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry" she tells you.
While that was the day of sadness and despair that was also the day you learned a important lesson....
~

~

~

Never make a promise you can't keep...

               ~🌺24 Years Later🌺~
🌺You now run a successful cafe/bakery called Sweet Hopes.
"Hello again auntie Angela" you said as you worked the front counter.
"Hello (Y/N), how have things been?" She asked as you got her usual.
A slice of a strawberry swiss roll along with a latte.
"Business has been well," you tell her "and yes the twin have been well".
🌺You got married awhile back and had twins.
You have a lovely wife named Kyoka Jiro, well (L/N)-Kyoka Jiro. She works as a music producer. Two years after marrying you adopted a pair of newborn twins who you found left in front of the store one morning. Without hesitation Jiro suggested two names that you brought up frequently.
These two boys had literally the longest names ever.
         Gabriel (F/N) Kyoka-(L/N)
                               &
          Jack (F/N) Kyoka-(L/N). 
Both were identical except Jack a barely noticeable scar across his left eye. And when the boys were five you guys decided to adopt a little two year old girl who was coincidentally named Ana.
🌺You still enjoy cookies.
"Auntie Fareeha!" The twins yelled with excitement.
"Hello again my little rascals" she said as she scooped up the twin in her arms.
"Hey guys, what's-" you stopped when you noticed the familiar faces in your store.
"Overwatch got reinstated" Angela tells you.
"Awesome!, if you wait guys wait I'll get some celebratory cookies" you said as ran towards the kitchen leaving Fareeha to talk with Jiro.
🌷Your kids love to do the twin thing.
"Wow, who would have thought that little (Y/N) would have had kids!" Tracer said as she pinched Gabriel cheeks.
"Not to be rude, but what are y'all names?" McCree asks as he adjusts his hat.
"Oh, I'm Jiro, (Y/N) wife" Jiro tells them.
"I'm Gabriel-"
"And I'm Jack-"
"(F/N) Kyoka-(L/N)" they both said at the same time.
"And this is Ana" they add as they show off the little girl.
"Well, that's a bit of a surprise" Genji said you came back into the dining area with a stack of freshly made cookies.
🌷What you didn't know was that there was certain people especially surprised of your children named.
To say that Ana and Soldier 76 were happy was a understatement. They felt honored. You decided to name your kids after them. Them of all people.
"Who would have thought that (Y/N) would have grown to be this" Ana said as she ate a cookie.
"Something's never change" Soldier said as you stood by Jiro side as the kids played with some of the new members of Overwatch.
Along the rooftops across the street stood a shadowy figure. He stared at you as you laughed as Little Gabriel ran around with McCree hat and his siblings encouraged him.
"Something's really don't change" Reaper said as he left in a cloud of dark smoke.
He did feel a tinge of happiness learning you named a kid after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked whatever this was.

Picture or painting, what do you think?