Fantastic Beast x Teen Reader

🍪You are 15.
🍪You were born to a loving family. A half-blood father and a muggle born mother. You were home schooled by private teachers but sadly your studies ended when disaster struck. It left you with four house elf's, a small dragon, a wearcat, two owls, and a large apartment building.
🍪You opened up a bakery at the bottom floor.
"Welcome to Magical treats, what can I get for you today?" You asked your latest costumer.
"What do you suggest?" They ask.
"Well since it is around breakfast I would suggest the croissant with cream cheese and fresh berries" you tell them.
"I'll take it".
🍪You are very protective of your creatures.
One day you saw a man walk into the back back of the kitchen when everyone was cooking. The wearcat, Delilah, was busy man biscuit dough as the house elfs Tic,Tac,Toe, and Joe, decorated cupcakes. The dragon, Louis, bakes the latest batch of cookies. You grabbed your wand and pointed it at the mans throat.
"Who are you and why are you back here?!" You snarled at Jacob.
"I just wanted to see the compition" he said fearfully.
"Well LEAVE!" You yelled as he ran out the back.
"Tic, please make a sign that says 'WORKERS ONLY!!!', please" you asked the elf.
"Yes (Y/N)" she said as she went to start.
🍪You easily make up with people.
You were closing up shop when the bell rang.
"Sorry but were closing-" you stopped when you saw Tina, Newt, and Jacob "Your the man who went into my kitchen!" You yelled at him accusingly.
"I believe there been a big misunderstanding" Tina tells you.
"Really?" You asked suspiciously .
"Yes, in fact he tells us that he saw some.... creatures" she said as she showed you her ID.
"Oh great, what do you guys want?" You asked as you walked into the kitchen as they followed you.
"I just wanted-" you pulled out the forms for all you creatures.
"Here are there papers, Tic is currently upstairs making dinner but I can call her down if you would like" you tell them.
"I actually wanted to see if they are be treated properly" Newt tells you.
"Of course they are, there my family" you tell him.
That was all he needed to here.
🍪He curious about how you bakery is ran.
After a large amount of apology cookies later everything was settled.
"And why do you have these creatures for cooking?" Newt asks.
"Well for starters House elfs are really good at decorating so I usually leave them to decorate baked stuff like cookies, cupcakes, cakes, ect," you tell him as you motion to the house elfs cleaning the kitchen "and wear cats are great for making biscuits and bread due to there natural kneading instincts, of course she washes all her paws before doing that," you said as Delilah walked upstairs "as for Louis, dragon fire always makes things taste better for some reason but I found that cookies taste the best after using dragon fire".
You saw Newt taking notes vigorously.
🍪You are good with helping people.
"Hello, welcome to Magical treats, what can I do for ya?" You asked.
The man in front of you looked extremely tired along with hurt and fearful.
"A coffee please" he tells you.
"Oh, are you sure?" You asks.
He nodded a and you go to get his coffee. As he was about to finish you sent Toe on a mission.
"Toe, please go place these cookies in his brief case" you tell him.
"Yes Master (Y/N)" he said as he snuck over.
Once the cookies were placed in the bag you sent Toe back to the kitchen with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the US Ministry of Magic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percival Graves was going threw his case when a small bag of cookies fell out. He picked it up. Attached was a small note that read "On the house" with your bakery logo.
"I see you went to Magical Treats" Tina asked as she was dropping off some reports.
"You been there?" He asked.
"It pretty good," she tells him "Newt just goes for the scones and creatures".
🍪You hate Grindelwald followers.
You had to go out to buy some new whisk when you heard a loud blast. You ran into a ally way and saw a wizards duel. There was some ministry wizards that were badly injured so you ran over and helped them away from the battle. You than saw that you were going to be shot at until something tackled the wizard. It was Delilah and Louis.
"So your Grindelwalds followers," you nodded your head to the wizards "sick-em".
The battle ended quickly and bloodily.
🍪You know is good and not.
"-all together this child's creatures killed 18 of Grindelwalds followers" a wizard tells President Picquery.
"Is this true (Y/N)?" She asked.
"Yes and no," you say as you pet Delilah "Louis and Delilah did kill the wizards, but they did it on my order".
"And why did you give them the order to kill?" Newt asked.
"Simple really, I hate Grindelwald" you said.
"Yes but why?" Percivil asked.
"He killed my parents," you looked at the creatures working in the kitchen "he killed them and almost killed me but my creatures saved me and for that I am forever in there dept," you then got up grabbed a cup of coffee "Grindelwald took away my parents and my creatures first masters, if fighting means getting vengeance, than so be it" 
"So you will fight against Grinelwald?" Tina asks.
"Sign me up" you said as you took a sip of coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took forever to post but school is back up and life is hectic, but don't worry I have a very special something planned.