DC Comics x reader: Reborn

Sorry I've been writing so much Young Justice but I've been addicted to watching it lately and gotta be honest it was what inspired me to start writing fanfics. Got inspiration from reading some mangas with a reborn style. Like when someone dies and are reborn into a different universe so that's what I'm doing here. Also gonna give Lex Luthor a short redemption arc because why not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
All I remember was walking home then a bright light. Oh, I remember. I was hit by a car. Who would've thought. Anyway I thought that was it, a young adult with no family killed in a car accident, but nope. Instead I woke up as a baby, but not just any baby. I was now (Y/N) Luthor, the six month old child of Lex Luthor. I was apparently a one night stand baby and my mother dumped me with my father. Eh, better than being left on the streets. As I looked around from my crib I saw my nanny and personal maid who were hired to watch over me. I believed nanny's name was May and the maids were Trinity. They were nice. Anyway Lex considered getting rid of me but then rejected the idea when the press got wind of my birth so now I just stayed in a large estate on the wealthier side of Metropolis with my Nanny. Honestly I am perfectly fine with this, and perfectly fine with never meeting Lex Luthor. I mean come on, the guys a villain, my life is as bad as it could get.
"Luthor is coming" a Trinity said as she ran into my nursery.
"What do you mean he's coming?" May asked in horror.
"He's coming here to see (Y/N)?" Trinity tells her as they rush to change me out of my pajamas.
As they laid me back down the door open. Curse this baby body and it's inability to move around. Then he was staring down at me. My father. Lex Luthor. Man his head was shiny.
THIRD PERSON
"Look at you, so weak so vulnerable," he said as he squashed your cheek "you are fortunate to be my child".
'Like I'm gonna tolerate this!' You thought. Needing him to like you you did the one thing you could think of. You smiled at him.
Lex was taken aback by this. Normally children would fear him but you smiled instead.
"Why are they doing that?" He asked May.
'Your the genius here, what do you think I'm doing?' You thought.
"(Y/N) May recognize you as they're father" she tells him as you gurgled.
He looked down at you as you looked at him with you big eyes. Then he turned around and left. The next day you got a new stuffed animal from your father. Then he visited again. Then again and again. You thought he was just checking up on you and just wanted to look like a good father to the press. But then it happened.
"Grab the kid" a kidnaper yelled. The estate was being robbed and you were the main target.
'What's going on?' You thought as your woke up from your sleep.
As you gradually woke up you realized you weren't in your nursery and weren't in May's arms.
You looked around and saw masked men with gun. The you realized it. You were being kidnaped. So you being a baby did the only thing you could do. You cried.
"Shut that kid up" one of them said but it was to late. Soon the estate staff was awoken by the crying that wasn't from your room.
"They're taking (Y/N)" a maid yelled in horror as the security Guards ran to save you.
The Kidnapers in return ran out the door. One was caught and the other was not. The other had you. He ran into a nearby wooded area and hid.
"Shut up, I need you to get paid" he said as he put a hand over your mouth.
'Someone please help me' You thought. Luckily someone did come, that someone being an entire police force.
"Come out with your hand up and with (Y/N) Luthor" a officer said.
"I'm not going out without a fight" he said as he took out a gun and placed you in a bush.
'Don't do this man' You thought, but it was too late. There was one shot then three.
You cried again to get someone's attention, that and you were actually terrified. As some police officers took you to your nanny you saw the robbers body being placed in a body bag. You cried as you were brought to May and taken back to the estate. Soon you were back in your crib with security guard placed by your door but you couldn't sleep. You practically watched someone get murdered. Then someone opened your door, you tensed up but then realized it was Lex. He came to your crib side and stared down at you. You pretended to sleep but you could still hear those gun shoots. You whimpered before crying. As Lex peered down at you you lifted your small arms and made a grabbing motion towards him. For once in his life he didn't know what to do. Pick you up or leave. Unknown to him all you wanted was someone to comfort him. And that he did. The usual stoic ruthless business man let down his wall he built up. As he carefully picked you up he brought you close as you cried. He thought of his own father and how he would never do this for one of his own. So Lex made up his mind. He was gonna be a better father than that bastard.
"There there, I'm here" he tells you as you cried yourself to sleep.
ONE YEARS OLD
As you played in your nursery with some toys with Alex and Trinity. Then Lex entered.
"How is my child?" He asked May.
"(Y/N) is Well today sir" she said as you rolled around.
"Any progress with walking and talking?"
"They have improved with walking but have made no attempt to talk" she tells him as you tried to walk to him but in the end fell on your bum.
'Curse these fat baby legs!' You thought as you sat up.
Lex walked over and picked you up.
"For They're Birthday I will be hosting a gala so buy them a outfit suitable for the occasion, May dress properly for the occasion" he said as he takes you for a walk. While walking around you looked at all the flowers and sight.
"Your birthday will be the day people officially meet you," Lex tells you "Your my only child and the Heir to Lex Corp so it will be a big event".
You looked at him as he stopped walking.
"As if you understand what I am talking about" he said as the walk continues.
Once the walk was over Lex assistant came over and whispered something to him. He left you with May and a pat on the head.
'Well he's getting better' You thought as May feed you lunch. A few days later May, Alex, and Trinity we're rushing to get you ready. You went to a tailor. Why would a baby need a tailor?. Well you had a costume made outfit. Next was a hair cut and then salon for babies. Yea that's a thing. And finally was the moment everyone anticipated. Your birthday party. As May sat next to you in your car seat you played with a bear given to you while Lex sat across from you both.
'Man I miss video games' You thought.
Soon enough you arrive at the build they party was being hosted at. As May prepares to put you in the stroller you made a face of discomfort. Even if you would be move to you to a more spacious one later you hated being buckled up and unable to move.
"May, give (Y/N) to me, the diver will bring you to the back to bring in (Y/N) necessities" Lex tells her.
'What'
Soon you were given to Lex and Exiting the car. There were many flashing lights and reporters. You were annoyed by all the commotion but couldn't really do anything. Lex walked towards the door ignoring reporters. Inside was noticeably quieter as the wealthy talked among themselves. You just wanted to sleep. Many people ogled at you. It was strange to think of Lex Luthor as a father.
There was some small talk about business stuff before a lady came up.
"Why aren't they adorable" she said to Lex.
"Yes, now what do you want?" Lex asked.
"I'm just curious about this little one," she said as she pinched your cheek "if I'm correct the mother isn't in the picture?".
"Yes, what of it?"
"Well shouldn't a kid like (Y/N) have a mother" she said in a somewhat seductive tone.
'Go awayGo awayGo awayGo away'
"I believe her Nanny has covered that" Lex tells her.
Speak of the devil and she shall appear. May came walking it with your stroller and baby bag. The model huffed and walked away.
'Thank you' You thought as May walked forward.
"Sorry for the wait sir" she said.
"Take (Y/N) and walk around, I have some business to discuss" he said as you were placed in the stroller.
He left but not before giving you a pat on the head. As May walked you around the room many people came to see baby Luthor . A small crowd formed around your stroller. More importantly two wealthy men came forward.
"So this is (Y/N) Luthor?" Bruce asked as you played with a rattle.
"Yes sir" May tells him.
You actually looked pretty happy.
"So are they like there dad?" Oliver asks as you rolled on your stomach.
"You could say that" she said as you bashed the rattle on the side of the stroller until it nearly cracked open before May quickly took it away and gave you a stuffed bear. "They are quite curious about how things worked".
Did I forget to meet that in your past life in college you majored in engineering and business. Ironic huh.
"They look so... innocent," Oliver said as you angrily threw the bear at him "never mind".
Soon they left and Lex came back to retrieve you the announcement.
"I thank you all for coming to my child first birthday," he said as you just stared into the crowd "I have the greatest pleasure announcing that from this day forward (Y/N) Luthor will now be the sole heir to the Luthor fortune".
Once he finished the room erupted into applause. Great now all the focus was now on you.
"Wonderful speech Mr Luthor," a business man said as Lex walked of the stage "my company has offered a gift for your child".
As he said that a worker brought forward a large colorfully wrapped present. People were then announcing there gift and soon you sat on a play rug surrounded by a mountain of presents.
'Well goodbye sleep' You thought as May placed a present in front of you.
"Go on open it" she said as she helped you ripped some paper off.
As you opened it there was a giant box to reveal a stack of clothing that could last you a year. The next present was a rocking horse that had wheels and could move. Than a toy remote control car. Some books, dolls, and more. As you finally finished opening them you were left with a pile of toys and a pile of boxes.
"Watch out!" Someone yelled but it was to late, a box fell on top of you. May rushed to take it of but then you started crawling around in circles . You were like a turtle. People started to laugh and May couldn't resist either. Lex cracked a smirk too.
'Yessss, fall for my cuteness. Be loyal to meeee' You thought.
But then you eventually you got tired due to your baby stamina but people were to busy laughing and all you wanted was your-
(Y/N) POV
"Dada?" I said from within the box.
Outside suddenly got quite. So I tried again.
"Dada!?" I said a pit louder.
As the box was picked up I came faced to face with my father. So I picked up my little arm and pointed at him.
"Dada!" I said more enthusiastically.
"You are correct (Y/N)" he said as he picked me up.
The room filled with chatter with how smart I was, how Lex might actually be a good father, what a pleasant surprise it was that is said my first words on my birthday, how many people suspected that my first word would be related to Lex, and much more. I was slowly getting these people to like me.
I yawned as I thought about my next move and laid on Lex shoulder. I would get these *yawn* people respect one *yawn* way or another...
THIRD PERSON POV
You fell asleep on Lex shoulder. Being a baby was tiring.
"Fatherhood changes people Lex" he remember a older business man telling him earlier.
He looked at your sleeping form. You completely trusted him. A baby that hasn't seen what he was capable of (you read it) had no problem with him. It actually felt nice.
FIVE YEARS OLD
It has been a few years since that faithful day and many things have changed. Lex hasn't been doing to many illegal stuff. You got the hang of being waited on, having money to your disposal, and not having to worry about finances.
"Are you going to be home for dinner Dad?" You asked Lex as you watched him get ready for work.
"I don't know, I have a lot of work at the office" he tells you as you huffed.
'Well time for the guilt trip' you thought.
"Please come home safe" you tell him as you hugged his leg before he left.
As he looked down he came in contact with you seemingly innocent eyes. Lets just say people have never seen Lex Luthor work so fast in his life. Anyhow, you got got ready to go to school. May got you Breakfast while Trinity prepared your school bag.
"Are you ready to go to school Ms. Luthor" your bodyguard, Alex, asked you. After the first attempted kidnaping your father hired him. He was to be with you at all times.
"Yep, lets go!," You said as you rushed to the car "bye-bye May, Bye-Bye Trinity".
As they waved you off you headed to Metropolis Academy. The school for the wealthy. You hated it.
"We're here (Ms./Mr.) Luthor" Alex tells you as she parks the car and opened the door.
Alex lead you to your elementary school and entered with you. She helped you take of your backpack and placed it in your cubby. She left the classroom to go wait in the lobby for the day to end. You immediately sat at your desk and took out a book to read while most kids went and talked to there friends. You were the "oddball" in the class since you skipped kindergarten and went to second grade. You wanted to skip more grades but you had to make sure no one got suspicious of you. They mostly ignored you but you were fine with that. But as soon as the school day started it ended. You walked through the crowded halls as you made your way to the hall but were shock at what you saw.
"Dad what are you doing here?" You asked him.
"I got out of work early so I figured we could go get dinner" he tells you as Alex took your back pack.
Alex left and you got in Lexs personal car. After a few minutes you arrived in front of one of metropolis restaurants.
As Lex gave the keys to a Valet and helped you out. As you both walked to the front desk you saw many people were staring at you. You have gotten used to it but it didn't mean you liked it. Lex noticed and picked you up.
"I made a reservation for a table for two" he tells the host. The host hastily prepared the menus and lead you to a table the more opened area of the restaurant. As you sat down and got the menu you noticed something.
"Wait a minute... I feel like I'm forgetting something" you said as you put the menu down.
"It your Birthday (Y/N)" Lex tells you as you stopped moving for a moment.
"What's today?" You asked.
"(B/D)" Lex said.
A moment of silence.
"How did you forget your birthday?" Lex asked you.
"I guess it slipped my mind" you tell him as you scratched your cheek.
Lex chuckled before looking back at the menu, wondering how he ended up with someone like you as his child.
"Do you know what you want to order?" He asked you as you smiled.
"Oh, can I get the-," suddenly there was yelling, people running, and Lex standing up to see what was going on "dad what's going on?!"
"(Y/N) come here!" Lex yelled as he grabbed you and picked you up.
As he started running with you towards the nearest exit you saw masked men entering the restaurant. Then all the exits were blocked off and everyone was brought to the center. The restaurant was being robbed by a gang and all you could do was sit and be quiet. Lex held you tightly as the gang members walked around and started collecting things like fancy watches and wallets.
"I don't like this" you tell your father as the robbers get closer.
Lex tightens his grasp on you as they got closer.
"Well look here, seems like we got the Luthors in this joint" the robber said as the person you assumed was the boss walked closely. Then there were police sirens.
"We found the objective," the boss looked at you as your tiny body trembled "and now we just have to carry it out."
The boss snatched you out of Lex grasp and when he tried to take you back he hit him with the back of a gun.
"Dad?!" You yelled In horror as your father fell to the ground with blood falling from his head.
"Come on, lets go before the police get here" the boss yelled as you watched in horror as The boss started to leave with you.
"Let me go!, dad help!, please help!," you saw your father getting up "DADDY!".
You watch as his face shows a emotion you never seen him with. Fear.
"(Y/N)!".
And then something was placed over your nose and it all went dark. You wanted to get up, you didn't want to die again. You liked May and Trinity and Alex. You liked having people care about you. You liked your dad, even if he was a villain. You wanted you dad.
~~~A few hours later~~~
You groaned as you started waking up. As you woke up you noticed you were locked in a room. You got up on your shaky legs and started to walk around the room only to find a bat, a table, chair and door. You jumped as you heard people yelling outside the doo causing you to run to the table and hide under it. You listened to people fighting outside so you grabbed The closest thing next to you, which was the baseball bat. As the fighting stopped you heard footsteps. When the door opened you prepared yourself to fight. What you weren't prepared for was superheroes walking into the room.
Then they looked under the table.
"Hey there kid, were here to bust you out" Flash said as he crouched to meet you.
"D-Dad said not to go with strangers" you tell them. You may have read there comics but in this world you didn't know what to expect.
"Your dads also a jack-" Green lantern was elbowed by flash.
You decided to play along.
"My dads name isn't jack, it's Lex" you tell them, trying to seem like nothing but a innocent child.
"Yep, so come with us" Flash tells you.
"Oki doki" you said happily, ready to leave wherever you were.
As flash took your hand you got glances form Green Lantern. They soon met up with the rest of the heroes there.
"Well we found (Y/N)" Flash tells them as you walked besides him.
"Hello (Y/N), we're here to bring you back home" Black Canary tells you.
"Okay, but we're are we?" You asked.
"Were in a bunker because some bad people wanted to hurt you" she tells you.
Then you remembered your dad.
"Is my dad okay?!" You asked her frantically.
"Your father is fine, but our top priority is to get you out of here" Batman said as he walked into the room.
"Did you get the information?" Superman asked him.
"Yes".
"Good, now why don't you just leave the bat here and we leave" Green Arrow said to you.
"No"
"What do you mean no?" He asked.
"By bodyguard Alex said that if I ever meet a stranger to go for the knees if I'm in danger because I am smoll" you tell them as you held the bat "you are strangers so Ima hold the bat".
"They has a point" Flash tells them.
"Fine, just stay close" Wonder Woman tells you as she takes your hand.
As you walked through the tunnel system you got some glances for the heroes. This was the first time any of them had did something for a villain but as Lex said "The things I have done are on me, but (Y/N) has done nothing. So I am asking you this once and once only, please save my child". When he asked he actually seemed concerned. But they couldn't trust him.
"Okay I'm asking the question everyone has been wondering, is Lex Luthor a good dad or not?" Green Arrow asked.
"Green Arrow now is not the time to-"
"Yea, He is a good dad" you tell them.
"Really?"
"Yep, he remembers my birthday and everything," you tell them "and I forgot my own birthday, though it kinda sucked because I was kidnaped and stuff".
"Sorry kid, it's just, Luthor doesn't seem like the type to be- I don't know-"
"He doesn't seem like the one to be a good father" you said to him blandly.
"Yes".
"Yea a lot of people say that" you tell them.
Man who knew being Lex Luthor kid would be so hard. As they made there way outside you decided to ask your own questions. More importantly just to mess with them.
"Can I ask a question?" You asked them.
"Sure" Green lantern tells you.
"Why does Superman look like that reporter Clark Kent?" You asked as everyone suddenly tenses up.
"Well you see- um-"
"Actually He is-"
"He's my cousin!" Superman blurted out.
"Oh okay" you said innocently.
'Man these heroes are fun to mess with' You thought to yourself.
As they finally made there way put the bunker you saw police cars and ambulances have already arrived. As a officer came and took you to a ambulance to get checked over you waved to the heroes goodbye. They were a fun group. While getting checked over you heard you name being called.
"(Y/N)!" Was said before being engulfed into a hug. It was your dad and you had never seen him this relieved.
"Are you hurt?, Did they do anything to you?" Lex asked you.
"I'm okay dad, see" you stood up and spin around.
"Yes I see" he said as you beamed up at him.
The paramedics gave you the all clear. Lex picked you up and you hid your face in his neck from the reporters that were yelling and taking pictures. As he finally made it to the car he told the driver to head to The Luthor estate. Once you arrived home May got you ready for bed and tucked you in, but you couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned but you just couldn't, so you got up and made your way to the hall and found yourself in front of Lex office. You were hesitant to open the door until someone walked up behind you.
"What are you doing?" Lex asked as you jumped and turned around.
"N-nothing" you tell him as you tried to walk back to your room but he stopped you.
"Don't lie to me (Y/N)" he tells you sternly as you flinched.
"It's d-dumb" you said.
"Just tell me already".
"I got scared," you said to him "I got scared because I keep thinking someone's g-gonna come and take m-me away a-again but I-I don't w-want to be t-taken a-again".
Lex watched as You begun to cry. You were scared because here your life was in danger and constantly threatened. Lex sighed as he thought of a solution.
"I have paperwork to read over so why don't You came and stay with me?" He asked as lead you to his office.
"Okay" you said as you whipped the tears of your face.
As Lex lead you to his office he cradled you in his arm as he read. You read along but stopped when you read something.
"What's that?" You asked pointing to a paper.
"It's project delta, a military program Lex Corp put money into to train soldiers and monitor there progression" he tells you.
"So they fight?" You asked.
"Yes they do, they know multiple form of fighting as well as how to utilize weaponry" he tells you.
"That sounds cool," you said as you yawned but then got a idea "Can I lean that stuff?"
"Why would you want to learn this?" He asked.
"Because I'm Don't want to be in danger," you yawned as your eyes fluttered closed "and I can protect us".
Lex watched as your fell asleep. He didn't know what to say. He had so many people out for his head. It was strange thinking someone wanted to actually protect him.
"Mr. Luthor" Alex said as he May and Trinity walked into the office.
"I suppose you finished the job?" Lex asked.
"Yes, all those who took part of (Y/N) kidnaping have been dealt with" May said as she rubbed some blood left on he hands on her apron.
"Good, but now I have a new job for you three," Lex tells them "from this day forward you are to teach (Y/N) all you know. Alex, you are to teach them all fighting skills you know. Trinity, you are to teach them how to use weaponry. May, I put you in charge of overseeing this while teaching them when seen needed".
"My apologies Mr. Luthor, but why all the sudden are you asking us to teach (Y/N)?" Alex asked.
"They wish to learn, who am I to deny them that right" Lex tells them as you curled up.
"It will be our honor sir" May tells him.
11 YEARS OLD
As the years past by you decided it was all or nothing. So while most kids were on summer vacation you were in the library studying. While most kids hung out with there friends you were being taught how to take someone out with a single punch. While most people went home after school you went to your dads office to watch him work and
learn. Soon your teachers left. Alex went and opened a gym that you visited. Trinity left to and got married. To whom, well apparently her and Alex hit it off. As for May she stood by your side and became your maid stating "you are the closest thing to a child of my own meaning I will stay until you don't need me anymore".
"Why do I have to go to this party again?" You asked your dad.
"Because it has come to my attention that you need to improve your social skills" he tells you.
"In my defense I'm a hermit" you tell him.
"A hermit can not run a company and-" he tells you.
"As the heir to the Luthor fortune and corporation I have to prepare for my future," you said perfectly as you gave him a look "but I was supposed to have a girls night with May and Trinity".
"I know, but this is much more important" he tells you.
"Fine, but I ain't going to the next part or gala or whatever" you said as you crossed your arms.
"I'll think about it" he tells you as the car pulled up to the front.
As you followed your dad to the entrance he showed the invites and you both were let in. As you walked in you saw some other kids from money. You hated it. They were rude, spoiled and pains in the butts. But for once they weren't
Swarming you. Nope they were gathered around Richard Grayson, the ward of Bruce Wayne. While you never met him you have heard of him. He was a year older than you and taken You sighed with relief, no one will be bothering you tonight. As you made your way to the snack bar to get a drink when you felt a tap on you shoulder. When you turned around you came face to face with ocean blue eyes.
"Hi I don't think we ever met before," Dick tells you "I'm Dick Grayson".
"I'm (Y/N) Luthor, it nice to meet you" you said.
"You way nicer than I expected," he said as he blushed "did I just say that out loud?".
"Yes, Yes you did" you tell him.
"So where's your dad?" He asked.
"Idk, probably speaking to some business people or something?" You tell him as you sipped your punch.
"Bruce is doing the same" he tells you.
Then there was silence between you to.
"So if you don't mind me asking We're is your mom?" Dick asked you.
"She ditched me with my dad, but it's her loss" you tell him.
"But do you ever miss her" you asked.
"No, she left me in a box in front of my dads home with a letter saying that she wasn't ready to be a mother and that Lex was better suited," you said as you searched the room for your father "I'm not mad at her but sometimes I wish she tried to keep in touch with me".
"I'm sorry" he said to you.
"It's fine, my dad actually did a good job raising me, I mean there are some things he need to work on" you tell him.
"Like what?"
"So you know Netflix"
"Yes"
"Well I said I wanted Netflix and he said okay, so I thought he got me a account, turns out he actually bought the company which inspired the film industry in Lex Corp." You said as you laughed.
Dick and you chatted until the part neared its end.
"Well it was nice meeting you but I have to find-"
"EVERYONE TO THE GROUND!" A robber yelled as Dick pulled you to the ground.
'ARE YOU KIDDING ME!, CANT A PERSON GO TO A PART AND NOT BE ROBBED IN THIS PLACE' you yelled inside your head.
"I swear when ever I go to a party I either get kidnaped or robbed" you tell him as you both hid under a table.
"How many times has this happened to you exactly?" He asked.
"To many, anyway do you see... my...dad..." you slowly stopped talking as you looked at the bloody and bruised figure on the floor tied up.
"Shit" Dick looked like he was talking to someone.
You saw red. You body was moving and you grabbed a chair and bashed it over the man who hurt your father. You then knocked another out. Then another and another you didn't stop until they all laid defeated on the ground. You breathing heavily once you were done.
As you ran to your dad medics and police officers were entering the room. Once you made it you watched as your father struggled to breath. There was so much blood. All the noise was being replaced by ringing. Two paramedics made there way over two you.
They started putting him on a stretcher and came to check on you. Then you were being brought to a ambulance when it happened.
"The hospital" you whispered.
"Kid we-"
"What hospital are they taking my dad to!?" You yelled as you jumped up.
"Louis Hospital" one of the Medics tell you.
You jumped out the ambulance and ran to a cab throwing money at the driver.
"Get me to Louis hospital now!" You tell them as he speeds off.
Once you arrived you thanked the driver before running in.
"I am (Y/N) Luthor, my father is Lex Luthor" you tell the receptionist.
" (Ms./Mr.) Luthor!, Yes your father is currently-"
" (Ms./Mr.) Luthor, please come with us" a doctor said.
You followed her to a room were defeated looking doctors. Then you saw him. Lex was bandages and connected to multiple machines.
"I'm sorry, we tried everything but he as a collapsed lung, bleeding in his brain, and internal bleeding," the doctor tells you as you stared in horror "I suggest you go and say goodbye".
You walked into the room and to your fathers bedside.
"Dad?," You asked as you took his hand into yours "dad it's me, please say something".
"(Y/N)?" He said weakly.
"Yes Dad, it's me" you tell him.
"I'm sorry," he said as he took a strangled breath "I'm sorry I must leave you with my mistakes".
"Don't say that," you said as tears streamed down your face "please don't say that".
This wasn't supposed to happen. In the comics he didn't die. In the comics he was a villain doing villainy things. Not laying in a hospital bed die with a kid he was never supposed to have.
"(Y/N), listen to me, I know this day was going to come," he tells you "I've written a Will already and now the company will belong to you".
"B-but-"
"Your special (Y/N), I know you only stood in school to make yourself look like a normal child but I know you have the intelligence to do great things," you were sobbing now " redeem the Luthor name, rewrite my wrongs, and most importantly, don't let people underestimate you".
"Please don't go" you begged him. You finally had a parent and now they to we're leaving you.
"I'm sorry" Lex said as his eyes closed for the last time and you felt his hand go limp.
You stared at the body before you a wail of sorrow over took the room. Your cries could be heard throughout the hospital. The doctor in the hall have never felt this bad before. They had seen death so many time but this one had been different. When May finally arrived she found you by Lex body crying your heart out. When she was finally able to get you to leave the body she lead you out the hospital room and to a car waiting for you in the front. She held you when you both arrived home and dismissed the rest of the staff who came to see you. She held you in her arms and watched as your cried yourself to sleep as you repeated "I want my dad".
With a little help from the security staff she finally got you into your bed and gave you the stuffed a animal your father got you all those years ago.
"What now?" One of the security guards asked her as the estate staff gathered in the kitchen.
"Now we must protect (Y/N) at all cost," she said to them "we all signed a contract saying we would lay our own lives down for (Y/N). We were all once nothing, but Mr. Luthor gave us a second chance so now it is time to pay it forward".
"Yes ma'am" the said in unison.
The next week was the funeral. You watched solemnly as Lex coffin was laid in the ground you remember people who worked for your father coming up to you and saying sorry for your loss and all that other stuff. You knew better than to trust them.
"So what is going to happen to the company" a director asked.
"I will be taking charge by next week" You tell him.
"But your a child, you should had the company over to someone who has more experience" he tells you.
"I'm sorry, did I ask for your opinion?" You said as May hands you a file.
"What is that?" He asked.
"Evidence" two officers but the director in hand cuffs.
"What are you doing?!" The director asked in a panic.
"Making a example," you said as you handed the file to a officer "if in correct you were charged with fraud and tax evasion but the case was dropped because of lack of evidence. Well let's just say you won't be able get off easily this time".
"What!?" He said as the officers lead him away "you bastard!".
"Let me make this clear, I have dirt on all of you and if you dare to pull anything funny the same thing will happen to you" you said glared at everyone.
You were going to make changes to the company one way or another.
TWELVE YEARS OLD
After a year you managed to make a name for yourself that was praised and feared. First you made some changes for the workers. You saw a female worker who was seven months pregnant and asked why she wasn't on maternity leave. She told you the company didn't offer that so you downed the directors pay and offered payed maternity leave. The directors were furious until one of them was charged with spousal abuse and arrested the next day. The didn't dare say a word. Next you traveled to all locations of Lex Corp and saw how many projects were unethical and just wrong. So you shut them down and put the money towards the company and charity. Finally you started donating money to the Justice League. You father said to redeem the Luthor name and that you did.
You were in your home office late one night as you worked on some paperwork when you got a knock on your door,
"(Ms., Mr.) Luthor, some people are here to speak to you" May tells you.
"Who would be here at this hour?" You asked as he opened the door fully.
Standing there were Batman and Superman. Though while you met them once you never forget them.
"Come in,"  You said "May please wait outside".
May bowed before closing the door.
"So what are two superheroes doing here?" You asked them.
"Mind explaining why Lexcorp has a secret cloning project?" Superman asked.
"Excuse me what?!," You asked as you jumped up from your seat "I stoped funding and shut that down!".
"So you had know clue about what has been happening?" Batman asked.
"Unless I hit my head, no" you tell them.
"Sidekicks raided the base and found creatures as well as a clone made with my dna" Superman tells you.
"Well I'm sorry but I shut the project down and had no knowledge of the situation" you tell him.
"Then you might want to sit down for this" Batman tells you.
"What happened?" You asked worriedly.
"The clone made up of Superman also contained your fathers dna" He tells you.
"I'm sorry, but if I'm hearing this correctly your telling me I have a sibling?" You asked them.
"That's exactly what we're saying" Superman tells you.
You laughed before passing out.
THE NEXT DAY
"How do I look?" You asked May.
"You look lovely (Y/N)" she tells you.
"What if he doesn't like me?, what if he thinks I'm bad, what if-"
"They're here," May said as a car stopped in the front "now don't want to keep them waiting".
She pushed you to the living room where you came face to face with your brother, Connor.
"Hi I'm Diana Lance" she said as she greeted May.
"I'm May, (Y/N) personal maid" she tell her as you stood.
"You must be (Y/N), I've heard many things about you" Diana sad as you shook her hand.
"Thank you" you said.
"And this is Connor" she said as she motions to the stoic figure next to her.
You locked eyes with him as he stared down at you. Curse being short.
"I have an idea," may piped up "while me and Ms. Lance go and talk why don't you give Connor a tour".
You gave her a look that screamed don't go but she dragged Diana off to the parlor.
"Follow me" you tell Connor.
You first showed him around the house and made your way to the garden.
"Did you know I existed?" Connor asked suddenly causing you to stop in your tracks.
"No, well maybe," you sighed before turning to him "Look when I took charge of the company I shut down any projects that I deemed unethical, like the cloning project. My father started it and I ended it".
"Then did your dad know?" He asked.
"He most likely did but never told me" you tell him.
"Why didn't he?"
"My dad did a lot of bad things but always hid them from me," You tell him "he did some good when i came around yet the bad outweighed the good".
"So I'm bad?"
"What?!, of course not!" You tell him quickly "while you creation was unknown to me I'm actually really happy. I don't have any other siblings and it's nice to have family".
"So your not mad that Luthor had another kid?" He asked.
"Nope, plus it's feels nice to have a younger sibling" you tell him.
"But I'm-"
"Not to be rude, but I've been around much longer then you, trust me".
He finally relaxed a little. Ever since he came here he's been tense. It was nice to see he was learning to trust you. You both made your way back home.
"Oh, that reminds me. If your ever in trouble come here" you tell him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is 3 am in the morning. Who is here?" You asked yourself as you put on your bunny slippers.
It was the two days before thanksgiving and you sent most of your staff to spend it with family and friends. The only ones at the manor were you and may along with Alex and Trinity who were visiting. As well as there one year old son Atlas.
As you went to the front door to and peaked out you were shocked.
Connor was there with the superhero team called young Justice. All equally beaten up and in the rains.
"Get in here" you rushed them inside as you closed and locked the doors.
"We we're ambushed," Connor tells you weakly "they had kryptonite".
"I'll get May, you all go to the parlor" you said as you rushed to Mays room.
As you hurried to Mays room you pounded on her door. She opened it quickly.
"What is the problem (Y/N)?" She asked as you lead her to the parlor.
"It Connor and his friends!, they're here and need our help!," You said as you ran to Trinity and Alex room.
Once you got all three up you all ran to the parlor were the team were waiting. After some persisting May was finally able to treat there wounds. You then sent Trinity to get Atlas.
"Thank you for your hospitality but we should be leaving" Aqualad tells you.
"Okay but I have one request?" you tell him.
"And that would be?"
"Duck"
A bomb went off besides they outer wall as everyone took cover.
"I thought you said we weren't followed!" Wally yelled at Robin.
"So did I!"
"Don't worry, just another day at the Luthor estate" you tell them as you pulled out a gun.
You started shooting at the intruders. An arrow was shot and smoke filled the room. You heard gruniting and cries of pain you looked over to see half the Justice League. Once the villains were rounded up you went over to the team from which you heard them all getting reprimanded for there actions.
"And coming to the Luthor Estate was not a good idea" Superman tells them.
"Sooo would Now be a bad time to say I said they could?"
"Sorry what?"
"I Told Superboy That If he needed he needed help to come here" I told them.
"Luthor while the donations you made are generous we don't need-"
"Listen here, I don't care who you guys are but I'm taking care of my brother," I said sternly "So you either back of or we gonna have some problems".
The shock on there faces was hilarious, I which I had a camera. As I started to walk away I grabbed Connors hand.
"I'm taking my brother for thanksgiving" you yelled as you dragged Connor back home.
No one dared argued with you. They were still processing what just happened. Well the rest were, Robin was ogling at you as you walked away.
It seems people tended to forget who your father was. Well at least they didn't find out that the people who took those intruders away weren't police, just some cooks who used to work in the mercenary business. I mean you were a Luthor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you enjoyed and I won't be doing a part two for this.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hoped you enjoyed and I won't be doing a part two for this

Looking through a old sketchbook and found Trama. They are a tree and lama. Might redraw them.