Superheroes x Awsome reader PART TWO!#!?!#

So yea a part two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You remember when you were five you had a friend named Jason Todd who was a two years older than you at the time. You both played detectives. But one day that all changed, he was taken by social services and placed into the system. Next thing you knew he was dead a few years later. That's when you made a promise to yourself, you'd work hard and become a great detective, just like you both dreamed of.
"You okay there kiddo" your dad stared at you as you looked at your breakfast with a contemplating look. He was always worried since your mother left.
"Oh, I'm fine, just contemplating life" you tell him easing his nerves.
"That sounds about right," he went to grab his car keys but not before he tells you "I have the night shift tonight so please be safe and don't beat anyone up".
"I make no promises" you tell him.
He chuckled before leaving the apartment to yourself. Once breakfast was finished you moved on to your list of things to do. One, check Kiki, Coco, and Jason, your pet chinchillas. Two, clean the dishes. Three, do homework and study.
Four, go food shopping.
As you walked into the shop you saw a man wearing ski mask holding the cashier at gun point. You sighed at you grabbed the trash can near the door..... and yeeted it at the robber, ya know, since he was trash.
"Hey Larry, sorry about the mess" you tell him as the robber was dragged off by two police officers.
"It's no problem, want me to scan your things" you hastily agreed. Soon  after you were walking home after that whole fiasco. But then you felt like you were being followed, so you started walking faster. Then jogging. Then sprinting.
As soon as you made it into your home you you looked the door and gave a sigh of relief. You put away the groceries and went to sit on the couch when suddenly the chinchillas started acting up. You ran to your room to see that a mysterious figure was standing at there cage poking a finger through the bar. You grabbed your asthma inhaler and a baseball bat you kept near your door. The figure looked at you quickly and started to walked towards you.
"I don't know who the hell you are but if you take another step closer I'm gonna bust your kneecaps" you tell him as you readied the bat. Just as you were about to swing he grabbed the bat from you and threw it off to the side. You pulled out your asthma inhaler and sprayed it in his eyes only for him to dodge it. There goes your special move. The figure then pined you to the wall and stared you down. You stared at his mask with a cold glare. If you were going down you were going down staring him down.
"You really haven't changed, have you?" He said.
"Dude I have no idea who you are but if your gonna kill me hurry up or I'm gonna kick you in the-" he cut you off by taking his helmet off. Time froze. You pushed him off.
"Who the hell are you?!" You yelled as tears welled up in your eyes.
"I think you already know that" he tells you.
"No!, Jason's dead!" You yelled at him before looking down at the ground "he's dead" was spoken in a whisper.
"(Y/N), I'm right here," he tells you taking a step towards you and then hugging you "I'm here and I'm sorry"
"What the hell you big jerk," you yelled at him "I thought you were dead!"
"So did I, but things happened" Jason tells you.
"You better start explaining then"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, I honestly didn't expect that" you tell Jason.
"So now you understand why I had to cut contact with you?, what are you?- OWW!?" you slap him in the back of the head.
"That was for making me worry"
"That was for making think you were dead"
"And that was for braking into my home"
Then you hugged him.
"This is for not forgetting about me" you hugged him tight, honestly being afraid that if you let go he would go.
"I deserved that" he tells you.
"Yes you do".
"Now what was this about you attack Black Manta?" He asked.
"Jason, ima tell you this once, I have made villains fear me" you told him.
"I'm not surprised- HEY!" Jason yelled as he rubbed his harm.
"Just because your back doesn't mean I'm gonna forgive you so easily" you said crossing your arms.
"What do I need to do?" He asked.
"So Joker tried to kill my neighbor..."
"Done".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

I have descended to the dark side with this beauty as the main thing along with my randomness

So check out Dinky The bear and that other person on tik toc and join lord Dinky on his quest for power. Please.