OMG Check Please x Mute reader

I've been obsessed with this comic lately so let me get my story ideas out of my system before move onto something else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⛸You are 12 years old.
⛸You are adopted by Jack and Bitty when they wanted Children.
Today was another at Matilda's orphanage. Matilda was a kind woman who took any child in need. Most were adopted a week after staying thanks to her efforts, sadly you were one of her hard cases, until today.
Today you were just watching rerun of a hockey game you missed on the TV while everyone else was talking to the new people looking to adopt. You didn't care, you just hoped that the Falconers didn't lose to the Bruns. While you were watching you felt someone tap you. You noticed it was the two men looking to adopt.
"Hi there," the blonde one said "are you enjoying the hockey game?".
You did a so-so movement with your hand. You then pointed to the scores, the Falconers were losing by two points.
"Yea that game didn't go well-" you hastily motioned for the blue eyed one to not talk about it since you didn't see the rest.
"Oh where are my manners, I'm Eric but my friends call me Bitty and this is Jack".
⛸They find out your mute when they go to adopt you. After reading your file they fell in love with you even more. What broke there hearts was the fact that your birth parents abandoned you after you turned two when they found out that you were mute, stating "we want a normal child".
⛸You were absolutely ecstatic when you found out you were finally being adopted. You would miss Matilda but you were finally able to have a family.
⛸The guys love you.
Literally, when they first meet you they honestly try not to cry because your that cute. When watching a hockey game it gets interesting because you when you got mad you threw a pillow at the tv. Everyone thought it was cute because you are a little raging bunny. When Lardo found out you like to draw she got you a full art set. Shitty got the rest of the guys to take sign language lessons from you and you loved watching them struggle to try and sign things right. The Falconers on the other hand kept trying to not hug you because you kept doing cute things. Like you kept shyly hiding behind Jack and skated around slowly with there kids, you held Marty's son hand while skating to help to balance and he turned into a blushing mess. Tater started calling you Itty instead of Bitty. They all pitched in and got you some skates and a Zimmerman jersey.
⛸Now time for the grandparents
To be honest there all pretty ecstatic. Alice and Bob are set on spoiling you. I mean when they first met you they both fell in love. Alice loved you because you were shy but not afraid to do something exciting. Bob loved it when you got mad during a hockey game and would throw a pillow at the tv. Suzanne and Coach loved you to. Coach likes it that you actually sit and watch football with him and also throw little fit when there was a foul. Suzanne was happy to have another baking buddy and grandbaby to spoil.
⛸The press love you.
You were with Jack as some reporters were asking questions in the changing room. He was patting your head while you hugged his side. He stopped and started explaining something. You didn't like that he stopped so you picked up his hand and placed it back on your head. He stopped looked at you than kept explaining something while patting your head. Next Day you had descended into memehood. That's right, you are a meme.
⛸Sometimes things don't always turn out okay.
One minute you were walking home from school the next you were running in a building with a hero. You don't remember everything that happened, you walked into your dads bakery to see some weirdly dressed men holding him and the workers hostage. You felt someone put a cloth on your nose, your Dad screaming your name, then darkness.
The next thing happening is that your being shaken awake. You slowly wake up to see a figure looming over you trying to get you up. You push the figure back and quickly back yourself up into a corner.
"Hey kid calm down," the figure said gently "I'm not going to hurt you".
You then realized that it was Green Lantern.
⛸Things get better.
Soon Hal was flying you away from the villains and the league. You held on tightly as he flew, soon landing on a cliff. You heard Hal talking into his communicator and sighing tiredly .
"So, what's your name?" He asks.
You grabbed a stick that was close by and spelt your name in the dirt.
"(Y/N), your name is (Y/N)?"
You nodded.
"Okay (Y/N) who are your parents?"
You took out a picture that had you, Jack, and Bitty. Next to Jack was the Word Papa and to Bitty was Pop.
"Those are your dads?"
You nodded.
"You didn't talk a lot, don't you?"
You then wrote 'mute'.
"Oh, sorry"
You then noticed he had a cut on his cheek. You pulled out a bandaid from your coat pocket and offered it to him.
"For me?" You nodded and pointed to his cheek. He felt his cheek and winced in pain.
"Thanks kid".
⛸Something great happened.
You then saw a blue light flash behind you and turned around. You saw a ring.
"(Y/N) Zimmerman-Bittle, you have been chosen chosen to be the bearer of the blue lantern ring" a voice said.
You don't know why but you put your hand up, it felt right for some reason, and just like that the ring slipped on.
"In fearful day
In racing night
With strong hearts
Our souls ignite
When all seems lost
In the way of light
Look to the stars
For hope burns bright"
The word flew around you as you mouthed the words.
Congrats, welcome to the blue lantern corp.
⛸Everything turn out okay.
"(Y/N!)" your fathers screamed. you ran towards there embrace.
You were finally brought home by Green Lantern.
He then explained the situation to your dads. Since now a bearer of a blue lantern ring you would be training with him. Jack and Bitty were reluctant at first but they eventually agreed, Bitty making it very clear that if anything happened there.will.be. HELL. 
when leaving you ran up to Hall and offered him some of your cookies that you baked the day before.
"These are for me?" He asked.
You nodded happily and handed them to him. On the top was a little post it note that had thank you written on it.
He looked at you, smiled, and said "you know kid, your gonna be one heck of a Lantern".
⛸Soon after.
You were worrying about what to bake. You were going to meet some other meta humans at a barbecue Hal was taking you to.
"I'm sure whatever you make they'll love it" Jack told you.
You finally chose to make multiple pies. When you finally meet everyone they instantly loved you. You and Megan swapped recipes. Everyone else just enjoyed your time. When they put on a hockey game you got really into it. Dick convinced Megan to set up a mind link to hear what you were thinking and they heard this.
"Just hit him already".
"SERIOUSLY!"
"GO FOR THE THROAT!"
"ComeonComeonComeonComeon!"
"I swear I will end him!"
"Check him again, I.dare.you!"
"I will ruin you"
"I wonder what pie uncle Tater will like?"
"I'm hungry"
You then got up and went to get food. You left multiple people thinking 'How are you a blue lantern?'
⛸Your not trash, you are class.
"Wow cool!" Bart said as you guys went to a homemade ice rink.
They all decided to take a break from hero stuff, so you suggested ice skating. Then Garfield suggested a good old game of hockey. That wasn't a good idea.
So far you have scored six goals, checked multiple people into snow mounds, and did a triple axel over three times when someone fell.
When asked how you were so good you simply showed them a picture of you and your dads. They suddenly thought 'why didn't we recognize them earlier?!'.
Later when everyone took a break you went around offering hot chocolate and tea to everyone. And then you gave some pointers about how they could improve there hockey skills.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you enjoyed and vote for the fanfic. Leave comments about what you think.

Here is the spirit of greed, who is always looking for food