Harly Quinn x Child reader

♟ You are 11 and male.
♟The powers you have are like Hinami's kagune from Tokyo Ghoul. The exception is that you don't need human meet to survive but your diet consists of meats.
♟You run into Harley when she finds you eating something... strange.
"What the hell!" Harley yells as she finds you eating a pidgin in a ally. Your ires as red as blood. You dropped the bird and cowered away from her in fear. She gained a look of excitement.
"Hiya kiddo, the names Harley and I want you to join my crew" she stated proudly as she offers you a hand.
"W-What crew?" You asked looking down at your feet.
"My crew of villains, you in?" She asked.
"But I don't like killing people" you whispered to her.
"Well you just need to beat them up a little then,deal" she put out her hand for a hand shake.
"Ok" you said taking her hand.
♟You are basically adopted by villains.
"Guys, I got us a kid!" Harley yells as ran into Ivy's place.
"Harley, what did I say about kidnaping?" Ivy was irritated but not made, but now they had to return a kid to someone.
"Yes I remember, but this kid joined willingly" she tells her.
"Did you come willingly?" King shark asked you.
"Y-yea" you tell them as you fiddle with your fingers.
"See"
"Okay, what can you do?" Dr. Psycho asked you.
"Oh, I got t-these" your kagune then appeared from your back as they picked up a cup.
"Come on!, how can we say no to that?" Harley motions of you as you looked around nervously.
"What about his parents?" Clay face asked.
"I don't have any" you stated sadly as your retracted your kagune.
And that was basically how you got unofficially adopted by a group of villains.
♟Your a softy.
"What's is Clayface doing?" Harley asked as she saw Clayface reading to you as you hugged a pillow on the couch.
"He's reading him Cinderella" Ivy said as she recorded them.
♟Meat is not cheep.
"And as for our latest story, Harley Quinn and King shark have reportedly stole a truck full of deli meats" Tawny Young then switches over to a video of Harley and King recklessly driving a truck on the highway as you clung to the seat for dear life. When you said you mostly ate meat you didn't think they would do this.
♟You have a eidetic memory.
"Hey Kid What's the code for this vault again" Harley asked as you were helping her rob a bank.
"74658285681728362817382746288264727367637364.8" you tell her. The vault opened instantly as she starts stuffing money in a bag.
"Thanks kiddo" she yells before you both book it out of there.
♟You make jokes.
"Aren't you to young to drink all that coffee?" King says as you drank you third cup of coffee that day.
"I drink more expresso to be less depresso" you tell him as you poured yourself another cup.
♟when I say you can fight, I basically mean you see red and let loss.
You huffed as you stood over the multiple fallen bodies of some thugs who tried to ambush you in a ally way. Harley clapped in the background as she watched. Her little boy was growing up.
♟Lets just say the first time you met a hero is interesting.
"Hi" you said to super man as you sat on top of a building mind with a goon dangling from one of your tendrils.
"Kid, just but him down and we could talk about this" Superman said to you as the thug begged for mercy.
"I wasn't gonna kill him, just scare him" your eyes fell to the ground as you placed the thug on the sidewalk. He ran away in fear, leaving you and Superman in the darkness of the ally.
"Now why don't you come with me and-" But before he could finish you cut him off.
"Dr. Psycho said not to talk to strangers and if they try to take me-" your kagune starts to rise from the ground as you look at Superman with your red eyes "I have to hurt them".
In a flash you threw him into a wall and ran off. That's how the world learned of the latest villain, Ghoul.
♟You love cats.
"Its a kitty" you said as Ivy was beating up a low grade hero.
"Yes, but now we have to go before the police get here" she tells you as the hero laid on the ground unconscious.
"Can we take the him home?" You asked innocently as you held the kitten in your arms. She was about to say no before you looked at here with big pleading doe eyes. In defeat, she agreed.
That's how you got your cat Spoon.
♟Sometimes the worst takes over.
"Get our of here kid!" Harley yelled as the gang was ambushed.
"Harley-" You we're pushed by her out the door as she yelled "RUN!".
And that you did. You ran, swung, and jumped away from the battle. Things started to get strange. Everything was to noisy, the air was full but full of dust, and the lights around the city were just to bright. You ducked into an ally and behind a dumpster as you clutched Spoon under your jacked. You wanted it to all stop. The lights. The noise. Everything. With you kagune you made a shield around yourself and held onto Spoon. You wanted your family back.
♟Never mess with a little Ghouls family.
You woke up when you heard someone banging on your kagune. You quickly threw them back and backed up into a wall. Spoon hissed at the intruder as you looked at him which fear. You grabbed him and swung away from the ally and to the city center, to which you whiteness something horrible. On a large screen, there was a man talking about putting an end to all heroes and villains, bring peace to the world. You looked at the background behind the broadcast and noticed it was close to where Harley found you, which was a old factory. Your eyes quickly changed and you started feeling bad. Not like you feel bad for someone, but the feel bad for when you know someone's about to get there ass beat. You left Spoon at the hideout and went to the old factory. You saw two guards in front. With a quick slash there heads laid on the ground. You pulled the door out and continued with the attacks until you found the room where your family was held. They soon ran off to release the other heroes and villains. Soon you had the leader quivering at your feet.
"See, this is why these people must-AHHHH" He yelled as you cut his arm clean off.
"This wouldn't have happened if you would have just left my family alone" you pick up his arm and threw it into the sea "but now you have to pay".
With a quick slice you impaled his body, leaving him to die upon the cold hard ground. You than ran of to the hide out and waited while holding spoon. You wanted your family, you wanted your mom.
♟You love your family.
"Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again" Harley tells you as you sat at the table eating.
"Give the kid a brake, they saved us from dying" Psycho said as he helped clean up the place.
"Okay, you can do it, but don't kill the bad guys until we're there first to watch" she adds as you eat your food happily, starving after that whole ordeal.
You loved your little family, and you especially loved your mom.
♟*in a singing voice* Some has a crush.
"So your the one who saved us heroes from death?" Robin asked as you sat on a rooftop with Spoon.
"Yes, and who are you?" You asked, looking at his nose, see as Harley taught you this instead of making eye contact.
"I'm Robin, and you are?" You got a sense of spoiled and bratty from him.
"I'm ... Ghoul," you tell him as Spoon meowed for attention "and this is Spoon".
"What kind of idiot names a cat spoon?"
"I don't know, what kind of idiot makes up a lie about having Harley Quinn as there nemesis?" You retorted as you held Spoon in you arms.
Damian was not expecting that. He always got things so easily, but now you were actually treating him like a average person. He liked it.
"Fine, then you are now my nemesis!" His says proudly.
"Okay, but remember," you got up in his space and whispered "I wouldn't go easy on you".
You swung of with spoon Damian was left a blushing blubbering mess as he tried to make up a a comeback. But all he felt was butterflies in his stomach as he finally raced of to tell his father about what happened and what sort of poison you must have slipped him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you enjoyed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hoped you enjoyed

Space Lemur wishes you all good health and prosperity.