Justice League x Villian Reader?

🐇You are 13
🐇You have the abilities of a rabbit. You can jump high, run swiftly, are extremely quiet, only eat vegetables, can do well in hot and cold weather, and have great hearing plus a amazing sense of smell.
🐇You got two little brothers who are 7 and 5. There is Eric (OMG Check Please) who is 7 and is half Golden Retriever and Izuku (BNMHA) who is 5 and half Burmese cat. You love them both with all you heart and do everything you can to provide for them.
Even if that means stealing here and there.
🐇You became known as (V/N) quickly.
"Another store was robbed by (V/N) last night" the camera zooms in on the destroyed door front "(V/N) came to the store during the night and stole multiple valuables including a month worth of food".
A certain bat was watching this report closely.
"Well this one is indeed stranger than most others Master Bruce" Alfred tells him.
"You may be right".
🐇You have a strict no stealing money rule.
You were currently robbing a store when you came up to the cash register. A bandanna was covering the bottom half of your face.
"Please don't hurt me, you can have the money!" the teen working the cashier said fearfully.
Your eye roll was audible, you pointed behind him. You wanted the cold medicine for Eric since he had a little cold. The teen hastily gives it to you. You then heard someone trying to sneak behind you, but you jumped away. You turned and saw Black Canary. A alarm went of in your head and you started running to the back exit of the store, right after you kicked down a shelf fully of cooking oil causing Black Canary to slip and fall. You then took your leave.
🐇You may be a thief but you aren't soulless.
You were on your way home after your latest highest when you saw someone limping in a alleyway. You looked and saw Green Arrow. He was looked like he was about to pass out, so you walked behind him slowly. When he fell to the ground you grabbed him from behind and jumped on to a roof. You left him there, right after you found Red Arrow and made him chase you, leading him to GR.
🐇Eric likes to take Izuku up to the roof of the abandoned building you live in to wait for you.
"Hey guys!, guess what I goooot?" You said walking towards the duo.
"Pie?"
"Nope!"
"Cookies?"
"Nope!"
You handed Eric a stuffed rabbit and Izuku a new coloring book. They both squealed with delight.
🐇You have a strict no killing rule.
You don't know what got into you. One moment you were watching Joker about to shoot Flash as the rest of the league watched from a "unbreakable" cage the next you were standing protectively in front of him while Joker was getting up from the ground to where you punched him to.
"WE HAD A DEAL!," You yelled at him and some other villains "I told you no killing while I'm around!".
"Well life isn't fair, isn't it?" Lex told you.
"Yea, your right, life's not fair," you tell him but then pulled out a switch that opened the door to the cage "but karma is".
Once the door opened the heroes came flying out. You were about to make a brake for it when Joker shot you in the abdomen. You quickly ran away hoping you made it home before your brothers started worrying about you.
🐇The league was surprised to find out that all your stealing was to support your brothers.
You were trying so hard to stay conscious but it was becoming difficult. When you finally arrived you fell to the ground as Eric and Izuku ran to you.
"(Y/N) GET UP!" Izuku said with fear lacing his voice.
"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US!" Eric was on the verge of tears, but he suddenly stopped and sniffed the air around him. He then turned around bared his teeth and growls, Izuku doing the same.
Flash, Superman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Wonder Woman have just arrived at the scene with. Shock written on there faces. They now understand why you did it. It wasn't for greed, it was so you could take care of two young children. When Green Arrow tried to get closer Izuku hisses and swiped his claws at him. Eric growls and try's to bite anyone getting to close.
"Look kids w-" Flash tells them.
"GO AWAY YOU MEANIES!" Izuku yelled.
"Children, weren't the ones who did this, please let us help!" Wonder Woman desperately said trying to persuade them to let them help.
"We can help them, just let us get closer" Black Canary tells them.
Eric and Izuku moves out the way so she can see you but they still stayed close enough to defend you.
"We need to get them to the Watch Tower!," She tells the others as she picks you up "there losing blood fast and the bullet is logged to deep to pull out".
Soon you were being rushed into the infirmary while Eric and Izuku were taken someplace to wait.
🐇There shocked to hear your origins along with your brothers.
"Hello I'm Black Canary and these are my friends, what's your names?" She asks trying to calm the two nervous hybrids.
"I-I'm Eric Bittle and this is Izuku Midoriya," he said nervously "w-where's (Y/N)?".
"There getting fixed, now can you tell us how are like this?" Wonder Woman asked.
Izuku looked at Eric and he nodded.
"There was this man named (D/N), he was really nice," Izuku tells them "we were all really sick when he gave us a medicine that made us all better. He was really nice, before that we were all alone because our families couldn't keep us".
"What do you mean?" Batsman asked.
"My family was killed in a car crash" Eric tells them.
"My mommy got really sick and went bye bye" Izuku said tearfully.
"What about (Y/N)'s?"
"(Y/N) never had one, but don't worry they have us and were there family!" Eric tells them.
They could all clearly see that the three of them were very close and would do anything to protect one another.
🐇You get an offer that could help you and your brothers.
"Wait a minute, your saying that all the charges are dropped?!" You ask when you woke up from surgery.
"Yes, all of them have been dropped and taken care of" Batman tells you.
"Okay, what's the catch?" You asked him suspiciously.
"There's one," he tells you "you'll be placed at a home with some other Meta human and with your brothers".
"Why are you helping us?" You asked.
"Because this is the best solution" he tells you.
You don't know what to say besides "thank you".
🐇You all moved in with Hal Jordan.
"Hey Hal" you said as you walked out your room to the kitchen.
"Morning (Y/N), where are the boys?" He asked.
You pointed behind and he looked. Both of the boys were still getting up and walking tiredly to Hal.
"Why do we need to get up so early?" Izuku asked.
"Were going to go to a barbecue!" He tells them.
"What!/REALLY!"
🐇They find out some interesting things.
Okay so here's what happens. When you arrived there are a bunch of other heroes from the league. There kids are playing. A frisbee gets stuck in a tree. Izuku climbing up and getting hit In the face by a bird. Next thing you know Izuku is in his cat form.
"I didn't know you can turn into animals!" Bart was looking at Izuku as he walked up to you.
"Hold on we just can't assume that they all ca-" Will was stopped.
"Actually we can" you tell him. You quickly change into a rabbit and Eric change into a golden retriever.

 You quickly change into a rabbit and Eric change into a golden retriever

(I don't own these pictures) They all looked at you three

They all looked at you three.
"I honestly thought you guys knew this?" Your little rabbit voice.
You then remember you were surrounded by children way younger than you.
"Scatter!" You yelled as all the little super children chased you and your brothers.
~~~~~~~~~
In the future
~~~~~~~~~
🐇The future is well.
On Samwell campus it was family day. One Itty Bitty hockey play was radiating excitement.
"What's got you so excited Bits?" Ransom asked.
"My (Sister/Brothers/etc) are..." the door bell rung and Bitty ran and opened the door. Once opened he jumped into your arms.
"Hey there Bro, I see you missed me," your happiness fades when you see his ears and tail out "Eric your...".
"The team knows about them, and there cool with it" he tells you.
"What I don't get a hug?" Izuku said faking sadness.
"Oh, I missed ya two!" Eric quickly says giving him a hug.
He brings the both of you inside to see the boys and Lardo.
🐇What's happened so far.
You changed your ways and became a hero. Eric and Izuku joined you when they came of age. You graduated college and now work as a zoologist, helping animals in need everywhere. Eric is at Samwell, playing hockey and making Hal and the rest of the league happy. There he became the hero Golden Ray because he's a little ray of sunshine. He came out to you and Izuku when in high school, since then you have been more protective of him around males, along with the league. Izuku goes to a private school in Japan where he has made many friends and has become a upcoming hero called Deku. You couldn't be happier with your life, especially since you were now a member of the Justice League.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

(I don't own this picture) Since we're talking about animals I decided to show you this

Since we're talking about animals I decided to show you this.