Avengers/Fullmetal Alchemist/ Kids Next Door x Teen Reader

DON'T READ IF YOU DID NOT WATCH ENDGAME!

I warned you🙄

When Thanos happened you at the time were 10 and the youngest member of the Avengers. You lived with Wanda and Vision along with your little Brother Connor , who was four years old. After the first battle you rushed home to only find him gone along with 50% of the population. After that you left, not being heard from for five years. That was until the team found a way to bring everyone back.
"So what about (Y/N)?" Clint asked during the meeting to find the infinity stones.
"We lost contact with them" Steve tells him.
"Wait, are you talking about a kid with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and about 15 years old?" Rocket asks him.
"Wait, you know were they are?" Tony asked them, getting everyone's attention.
"Yea, had a run in with them a while ago in Texas" he tells them.
"What do you mean?" Natasha asks.
"They've been around collecting kids who lost there parents,apparently has multiple places over the world were they bring them" he tells them all.
And that's how the original Avengers ended up at your main base which was a huge treehouse. When heading to the front the tree they saw a little boy.
"Hey there," Tony said ",is there a
(Y/N)  (L/N) here?"
"Yea, but who are you?" He asked.
"Were some friends of (Y/N), and you are?" Steve told him.
"I'm Three" he tells him.
"I mean your name" Steve said.
"I'm Three" he said again.
"Alphonse were are you?" A familiar voice asked.
When the team saw you, you looked completely different from five years ago. Your younger self was replaced by a older, wiser you. You lost the joy in your eyes, there it was replaced with a longing look. You looked at them and froze.
"Three, go to Four" you said seriously.
AL quickly ran of to join the ED.
You motioned for the team to follow you. Leading them to a gazebo you stopped. There was a uncomfortable silence until you finally spoke.
"What happened to you guys?" You asked.
"A lot of things" Clint tells you.
"Look, we need your help" Tony tells you.
"Oh no!, I'm done with that," you tell them quickly ", I left that life behind".
"Really?" Thor asked.
"Yes, I stopped being One a long time ago, now I'm just (Y/N)" you tell them.
"Really, because what you called those kids earlier really doesn't sound like it" Natasha said.
"It's to keep them safe from Adults like you, always finding every little detail until you find one bad thing to make them the bad guy or trying to oppose against the law to do what you think is right but dragging other down with you" you told them seething with anger.
They all gained a feeling of guilt.
"Look, we all lost someone during Thanos and we know your sad..." Bruce was cut off.
"No, I'm not sad. That day when you all were supposed to be earths mightiest heroes, you failed. I walked home from school one day to be almost hit by a car, I was scared. I found people disappearing here and there, I was confused. I went home to find the only people I call family gone, my four year old brother, who had so much to live for, gone!, I was broken. I watched the news to here that earths MIGHTIEST HEROES FAILED!. I was angry then, I was angry when I found children with no one to go to, no one to help them. I wasn't sad!," You said with venom ", I was so many things but sad. I got myself together to help kids who needed it. So, I'm going to have to ask you to leave so I may continue that".
And with that you left them there.
When you walk into the tree house you dropped to the ground and sobbed. Ed and Al came to you and saw you crying. They just hugged you. That was all they could do.
The next day you were sitting by the lake next to the tree house. You were singing a song you used to sing to Connor.

You started crying near the end until someone continued to sing.
"Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility
Love and
Trust".
You got up and turned around to see Connor there.
"(Y/N)" he said in a innocent tone. You ran to him and scooped him up in your arms.
You were filled with joy. You then remember what Tony asked of you.
You ran back to the tree house and went to the news channel. A reporter was talking about the sudden appearance of everyone who went missing five years ago and a battle raging on at the old Avengers base.
"AL, Ed," they quickly gain grins on there faces "enunciate operation C.H.I.L.D."
Or better known as-
Children's
Hope
In
Life
Digits
They quickly ran to the main room and pressed a button changing it into a top of the notch operating room. You walked up to a camera with a grin and Connor in your arms with Edward and Alphonse behind you.
"Listen up Digits," you said mischievously "it's time to suit up and get ready for battle, why you may asked, well it time for payback!"
All around the world kids were running to basses and grabbing weapons. Preparing tree houses and Air Forces to engage in battle "Today we show the work what we are made of, we show them that we are here," kids were ready to attack. All the generals from different countries were ready to receive the okay to engage.
"We are the Kids Next Door!, now lets do this!" You said pulling a leaver that caused the tree house to unearth itself to reveal a giant robot.
~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The battle was raging on when suddenly the aliens started focused on something else.
The ground start shaking.
"Mr. Stark what's happening?" Peter asked.
Suddenly a missile was shot at the enemy. Everyone looked and saw multiple tree house robots and Kids?
"You missed me?" You said hacking the coms.
"Hiiiiii!" Connor said happily, he was number Two while working.
Al was three and Ed was four.
"Now Connor, what do we say to mean Aliens who destroyed half the universe, killed trillions, and tried to destroy every creature in existence?" You asked with a sinister grin.
"ATTACK!!!" He hollered.
All tree house, kids, and any other machinery proceeded into battle.
Kids from all over were fighting.
Kids from America, Russia, China, Japan, Asia, Africa, etc. Even kids from Wakanda.
The battle was progressing Much better now.
"Air team go,go,go!" Al said.
Soon planes of different designs were flying and shooting bullets that puffed up into a gluey substance and de-mobilized the alien.
"Number Ten, how's it looking?".
Ten, Alex Louis Armstrong, laughed triumphantly.
"We shall arise victorious!" He said as he punched another alien.
"Hey Nine, how's your squad?"
Nine, Riza Hawkeye, was with the sniper squad taking out aliens like nothing.
"All going accordingly One" she tells you.
"Yo eight, you good?"
Eight, Roy Mustang, was with the land squad who were currently battling using specialized flame throwers.
"Things are starting to heat up" he tells you.
"Seven, don't go easy on them".
"My pleasure" Seven, Oliver Mira Armstrong, said as she sliced another alien in half.
"Six, mind taking your digits to helping Thor"
Six, Scar, nodded and motioned for his brigade of armored vehicles to follow him.
"Five, are the tree houses doing good?"
"Everything is A-okay" Five, Winry Rockbell, said happily.
Soon there was a bright light and the alien dissolved into dust.
You noticed a crowd forming around something. You quickly exited the tree house, leaving Connor with Roy and ran to Tony.
You saw him dying.
"Hey squirt" he said weakly.
"Tony y-you dummy" you said with tears "heh, you did say you wanted to go out with a bang".
"Yea" he gasped for air.
"Thank you, thank you for everything" you said.
"One, promise me something," he asked, you nodded "watch over Morgan for me".
"P-promise" and with that he was gone.
You stood up, wiped you tears away, and saluted him.
The other Kids saw the fallen soldier and copied you.
~~~~~~~~~
At funeral
~~~~~~~~~
You walked up to.
Morgan in your uniform with Connor.
"Number Twelve," Morgan jumped up and saluted you "at ease, I wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss".
"Thank you Number One" she said sadly.
"Number Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, please come over here" you asked.
Clint's kids ran to you.
"There will be a world wide broadcast to announce Kids Next Door, you shall stand by me along with the others" you tell them.
"Sir yes sir/Ma'am yes Ma'am" they said.
The next day Steve went to return the stones but didn't come back, he instead lived life.
"So do you have grandkids?" You asked him.
"Yes, Two" he tells you.
"Good to here" you tell him.
"Yea, my only granddaughter (M/N) Rogers married a man named (D/N) (L/N)" he told you.
You stopped and looked at him, that was your fathers and mothers name. That meant Steve was your...
"Does that mean I can call you gramps now?" You asked.
Steve chuckled lightly.
Well, something's may have changed, but that's okay.
You are Number One of the Kids Next Door. You are there leader and you took that title with pride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One year later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know, there are Six of us like the original Avengers" Morgan tells you as you all sit watching the sunset at a party at the new Avengers compound.
It was true. There was you, Lila,Cooper, Nathanial, Morgan, and Connor.
"Here we go again" Sam said as everyone looked at them.
"(Y/N),say the thing" Lila told you.
All heads turned towards you, Sam hands you Steve shield, it had his birth and death date. You brushed your fingers over it and looked at the crowd.
Morgan called for her Armor.
Lila drew out a bow that was similar to her father.
Cooper took out some gauntlets that gave him incredible strength, they good to release anger.
Nathanial took out a staff that doubles as a shot gun and twisted it around.
Connor, now five years old, took out a sword gifted to him by uncle Thor, he being the only one to weald it.
You stood up and thrust the shield in the air.
"Avengers," you said while grinning with determination "ASSEMBLE!".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked the the fanfic.

Me when Tony, Natasha, and young Nebula died