Yuri on ice x Child reader

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot but school and life have caught up to me. In this fic you are 14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stalwart-loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
"Yuri!" You yelled as you tackled him to the ground "hi".
"Hello (Y/N)" he said as he got up.
"Your chubby?" You said as you pinched his stomach.
"(Y/N) leave your brother alone" your mother said.
"But it jiggles" you said patting Yuri's tummy as Minako went at Yuri for losing his form.
Soon as things got into motion you continued on with life.
"Oh my goodness what a cutie!" You said happily as you petted the large poodle on your way from work.
"Why thank you, this is Makkachin" Victor tells you proudly.
With a little talking you found out he wanted to coach your brother so you you showed him to the sauna.
And that was how you were dragged along the crazy ride of Yuri training.
"Yuri I made some sugar cookies I need you to try-" you stopped and dropped the container as you saw your brother on the floor and some blond kid standing over him. You walk up to the kid before you punched him in the nose.
"Who the hell-" Yurio stopped when he saw you standing in front of him.
"Who do you think you are!," you yelled With rage as you stepped closer to him"your lucky I went easy on you-".
Victor came up from behind you and picked you up.
"Put me down Victor!," you yelled "let me teach him a lesson".
"Now now, lets not-" he stopped when you the door opened
"Hey (Y/N)" Rin said as he and Yukio walk in.
"Ready to go" Rin said.
"You are very lucky" you said to Yurio as you grabbed your bag and walked out the door.
From then on you always sent a dirty look to Yurio. At the Blue cross academy you always complained about Yurio. And he did the same at the rink.
"He's stuck up"
"There so childish"
"He doesn't like cookies"
"They're make way to many cookies"
"He's always skating"
"They're always reading about demons!"
"They're/ He is so annoying!"
So you basically tried to ignore each other until you ran into a little situation after Yuri and Victor announced there engagement.
"Pickup pickup pickup!" You yelled in your phone you ran from a demon who followed you home.
You were running to the sauna because years ago your grandfather put multiple seals that blocks demons.
"GUYS WERE ARE MY KNIFES!" You yelled as you ran inside right before the demon could catch you.
"There in the cabinet in the kitchen!" Yuri said as he started throwing plates at the demon.
"What the F*ck is that" Yurio screamed in fear with Victor.
"Did!" Your yelled as you started chanting and soon the demon was no more. Soon all eyes were on you.
"I...can explain" you said nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your an exorcist?!" Victor asked with excitement.
"Yes, but it's not as easy as you may think" you tell them cleaning your knives.
"Wait!," Phitchit said suddenly "is Yuri an exorcist?" 
"Nah, but he could be if he wasn't so preoccupied with skating" you said.
Victor suddenly chuckled with a light blush dusting his cheeks dreamily. You threw a sandal at him.
"No pervert thoughts about my brother" you said threateningly.
"You know Yuri would look-" you threw another sandal at Chris.
"Anyone say something perverted I will throw a plate at you" your said with dark aurora surrounding you.
There was a collective gulp.
"That explains your books" Yuri said.
"No duh, what you think I was doing?, trying to summon a demon?" You asked.
He did a so-so movement.
"Well how the heck can you and Yuri see demons?" Phitchit asked.
"Oh, our great-great grandfather was a demon" Yuri tells them.
After a whole lot of explaining and prof that you both were not deadly demon you got up from your spot at the table.
"Well now that that's settled I have to go and practice for my exam tomorrow" you said walking out the room.
"But tomorrow's Saturday " Otabeck tells you.
"Who said its at school?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this fanfic was good.

My demon

My demon.