Young Justice x Vampire child reader

This was the one we're I read and instantly got a plot running in my mind.
~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🦇 You are 6 years old boy who has been a vampire for 3 years.
🦇 You first meet the team when they are sent on a mission.
"Sorry mister" you said to the unconscious man when you finished your meal. You took out a band aid from you pocket and placed it over his wrist were two small fang marks were left.
With the crack of a twig you jumped up as you saw a kid wearing a weird outfit, he looked like a robin.
"Hey there little-" he stopped when he saw the sight before him. Blood drips from your mouth as the unconscious man was still behind you. He reached into his utility belt when you tightened your fist and -ran the opposite direction.
"NopeNopeNopeNope" you said to yourself as you ran away. You tried changing into a bat but you still couldn't get the hang of it. You were then pick up from the ground by a green haired Martian.
"AHHHHH," you flailed as Megan struggled to hold you "stranger danger!, stranger danger!".
"Please stop I might drop you" Megan begs as you struggled to be released from her grasp.
Once at the ship the team gathered around. Magen hands you to a un happy Connor. You tried to bite him but to no avail.
"So this kid was the one causing all the trouble?" Wally asked.
You hissed at him as he took a step back. You were not happy at all.
🦇Yes you are a child and not secretly 69 years old or something.
"Come now, the fester we get back the faster the league can deal with this issue?" Kaldur tells everyone.
You stopped squirming. Deal with this issue.
Deal with. This issue.
DEAL. WITH. THIS . ISSUE.... "IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!" You wailed as the team had a realization. Well Wally had a realization the others took a while.
"This is an actual kid!?" He asked as you cried in defeat.
Then the others joined in.
"What do we do?"
"I thought it was a vampire?"
"We haven't trained for this"
You just cried as the thought of you dying ran through you young mind.
"Child I assure you we have no intention of harming you" Kaldur tried to reassure you.
"But you said deal with this issue!" You cried.
When he thought back that would sound threatening to a child.
"I promise we are not going to harm you" he tells you as your cries receded into whimpers.
"Yea, besides it'll be the the league dealing with you" Wally added.
There was a moment of silence before you started crying again as shouts of pain and reassurance went around.
🦇You are really cute.
"... so you just woke up one day as a vampire?" Superman asked with confusion.
"Yep, when I was little I looked in the mirror and I was completely gone and then I went to a different mirror and I was gone but then I thought "oh no my mirror broke!" You said innocently as you drank from you juice box.
"Is there anything's else that we should know (Y/N)?" Black Canary asked.
"I can whistle" you added.
"Good to know, why don't we go to the team while the grown ups talk?" She asked.
"Oki doki" you said as you ran out the kitchen and to the training hall.
"Okay so we have a six year old vampire who has the capability to age, now what?" She asked.
"Isn't it obvious" Batman said as he updated the teams file by adding another.
🦇They figured out a way to deal with the blood problem.
"What's this?" You asked as robin hands a pouch of red stuff.
"Thanks to the league constantly being in danger and alway on the edge of death were able to get blood donations quite regularly, which mean you have a source of blood without having to knock people out" he tells you.
"Okay," you looked at the bag pouch then back at him "how I drink dis?"
"With this" He said as he gave you a straw.
🦇You sleep a certain way.
"Wally, I have a problem in the gym" Robin texted.
Wally ran over to see what was the matter and as he was about to ask what happened he was stopped by a peculiar sight. You were dangling from the gymnasts poles(IDK what there called), fast asleep, arms hanging downwards in the air as your legs were wrapped around the bar. You snores softly as Robin pokes you.
"Well at least we know why he doesn't go to bed easily"
🦇You have some weird abilities.
1, you can see in the dark. Thing is your eyes glow so it looks like a little goblin. You actually scared the team when the power went out one night and all they saw was glowing eyes running at them.
2, you can float. Thing is sometimes you sleep float. A game was developed to see who could find you floating around the cave the most.
3, you can turn into a bat. Thing is that you can't turn into it on demand and it mostly happens when startled. This was found out after Wally scared you and you ended up in a cloud of smoke chirping loudly.
4, You get really bad sunburns. Was found out when you came back from a walk looking like a tomato.
5, You have super healing. Thing is you can't feel pain. I think you know why this is a small problem.
6, Your not allergic to garlic. Thing is you have bad allergies to pollen.
🦇You are startled easily.
One day the league was at the cave to check in on the team. Thing is the team was on a mission and you were left since you weren't that well controlled with your powers yet. So you were in shock when you saw a guy rummaging through the fridge. He stared at you as you stared at him.
"STRANGER DANGER!" You screamed running away to Black Canary who came to see what all this fuss was about.
You jumped in her arms as you pointed to Flash.
"There's a stranger!" You yelled.
"Don't worry (Y/N), that's just flash," you looked at her with confusion "he's just another hero".
"Sorry about scaring you kid" Flash tells you.
"It alright Mister Flash" you tell him shyly.
"(Y/N) gets nervous around new people" she tells him as you point to the fridge.
"I'm hungry"
🦇you are hella cute.
"Flash, man, I understand you have a fast metabolism but-" Green Lantern stops when he saw Flash sitting at the table with you as you drink from your juice pouch.
"Hey, come meet this kid, there a riot" Flash tells him.
"Hi I'm (Y/N)" you said.
"I didn't know there was another kid on the team?" Green lantern said as he walks up to you.
"Me neither, guess they forgot tell us" he tells him.
"So this is were you ran off to Flash" Martian Man Hunter said flying out of the ground behind you.
"Eep" You poofed into a cloud of smoke. Once the smoke cleared all that was left was a little bat in your place. You panicked. As well as flash.
"What just happened?" He asked.
Green lantern picked you up and you clung to his arm.
"Okay I will admit this is cute but I have no idea what to do"
🦇After that the whole league learned of your existence.
🦇You now have to learn how to fly eventually.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked as you had a helmet on you as you stood on top of a the table.
"It'll be fine, just believe" Wally tells you as he is preparing to catch your.
"Yea, just focus" Robin adds as records the ordeal for..... training purposes.
"I'm gonna do it!" You yelled as you jumped into the air in a puff of smoke.
You started flapping your wing as soon as you transformed and managed to gain some air before falling to the ground were jumped Wally catch you.
"Why don't we stick to gliding?" He said winded as Robin cackled in the back.
🦇While cute you didn't have a happy beginning like most heroes.
You backed your back pack with all the necessities as you went to the Zata tube. You typed in coordinates and stepped through. What you didn't know was that you were being followed. Once teleported you were in a small town. There you went to three places.
"Hello there (Y/N), the usuals?" the florist asked as you nodded. He gave you a arrangement of roses.
Once you left you went to another store.
"Hiya (Y/N), let me guess, the usuals?" The Baker said as you nodded. She gave you a slice of chocolate cake.
Then there was the final location, you walked up a trail on a hill until you reached a cave. Through the cave you entered an opening that allowed a small meadow to grow. There lied two graves. One of a human and one of a vampire. Both lying under the earth in the tranquil meadow.
"Hi mommy, hi daddy, boy don't I have a story for you" you said as you placed the flowers between the graves and took out the cake. You sat there and talked to the graves as you ate, stopping to do a hand jester once's and a while.
What you didn't know was that the team was behind you not daring to move. They silently left, not dar saying a word.
🦇Life finds a way to fix things.
"Guys, I think I'm dying" you tell the team suddenly one day after school.
Connor and Kaldur stop talking.
Megan, Robin, and Artemis stop watching tv.
Wally spits out the soda he's drinking.
"And what makes you say that?" Kaldur asked walking towards you.
"Well," the whole team gathers around you "there's this girl in my class, she's really nice and whenever I'm near her my heart start beating super fast and then my tummy feels funny and then my face turns red".
There was a moment of silence before laughter filled the room.
"Don't worry kid, you just have a crush" Robin explains to you.
"So I'm not dying?"
🦇You have a crush, of course the team was going to investigate.
"Why are we here again?" Connor asked as the team hid behind some trees, totally not creepy.
"It's around (Y/N) recess period and I just wanna see who stole his heart" Artemis tells them.
Then they spotted you. You were sitting alone playing on the swings when a girl came up to you.
"Hi (Y/N)" you looked up and smiled shyly.
"Hi Ruby," you said as you jumped up and off the swings "I was thinking we can go and play in the sand box"
"Okay, lets go" she grabbed your hand and as you both run to the sandbox you face was as red as a tomato and it wasn't because of the sun.
"I approve" Megan said watching you and Ruby play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 years later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
🦇Everyone grows up.
"Ready for your first official mission?" Nightwing asked as he was about to drop you off at the checkpoint.
"I was born ready!" You said excitedly.
Watch out world, here come Crimson Bat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoyed

Quarantine is making my cat weirder than before.