Young justice x genie reader

Reader resembles a 14 year old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heya Bird boy!" You said as you floated in front of Nightwing.
"Hi (Y/N), what do you want now?" He asked you as you both walked towards the kitchen.
"Well I've been wanting some cookies, thing is we don't have any" you tell him.
"I'll ask Wally to bring some to the cave" he tells you as you fly around him happily at the the thought of food.
He remembers when he first meet you, when he was still Robin. The team had finished a mission with Shazam when Wally picked up a souvenir, it was one of of those locket necklaces that a villain dropped.
"Hey looked at this" Wally showed him the locket, to which he saw a poem engraved into it.
"Let the wish come true
For all's pure delight
Let those dreams come 
From the genies might"
The next thing he knew you were appeared from a cloud of smoke in front of the team.
"Hello, I'm (Y/N), a genie prepared to grant your desires" you said robotically.
They called in the league as fast as Wally could eat a tub of ice cream. They then learned about how things worked for you.
"How old are you exactly?" Wally asked you.
"Depends, what year is it?"
"It's 2010" Flash tells you.
"I thing I'm going to be 34,000 years old at the end of the year" you tell him.
"How does making a wish work?" Connor asked next.
"For every time I am awoken I can grant eight peoples wishes but they may only they may have one wish, as for limits I cannot kill, bring back the dead, cause the end of a world, change the past, and cannot redo wishes" you say in a nonchalantly.
Then that was that, the team agreed to use your wishes wisely, they either used your wishes to save someone or to stop a disaster, but the only person who didn't was Robin himself.
"What happens when you grant the last wish?" He randomly asked one day.
"I go back into the locket" you tell him as you at some cookies.
"Well what happens when you go in the locket?"
"Its like a dreamless sleep that leaves you alone and helpless till called upon" you said with sadness lacing your voice. That stopped him from asking for his wish altogether, he didn't want you to suffer again. He later found out your greatest fear was being alone.
As the years passed by you proved to be a great exception to the team. You had the natural ability to fly, telekinesis, ability to burst into clouds of smoke, and could easily speak hundreds of languages. But then there were your unhealthy obsession with cookies.
"The last time I had cookies was during the French Revolution, let me have my moment" you ate the cookies Megan made for you as Wally pouted.
Nightwing chuckled at the memory. You looked at him with doe eyes.
"What's so funny?" You asked him innocently.
"Nothing" He said before you he walked away to meet up with Jamie and Bart.
As you sat in the library reading you heard the alarms go off. As you flew to see what was the commotion you saw a what you hoped you'd never see. It was Kaldur holding your locket with a retraction spell written on it. You looked at Nightwing as you felt yourself being pulled. He saw as changed from shock to pure terror as you realized what was happening.
"Nightwing!" You yelled with fear as you reached out to grab him only to miss his hand my mere inches. You weren't ready, you wanted to stay, you didn't want to be alone again.
For a while it was a dark, endless abyss, with no hope in sight, you felt nothing. You don't know how long you were stuck in there but you waited. Then you weren't, you were suddenly in the arctic. You looked around to see superheroes.
"What happened?" You asked as you looked around,
"(Y/N) we need to use a wish?" Shazam asked you hastily.
"I see, and what is that?" You asked.
"We need you to bring back Wally" Artemis said hopefully.
"I'm sorry but I can't" you tell her sullenly.
"Why?!" She asked in tears as you gave he a knowing look.
"I cannot bring back the dead" you watched as she falls to the ground, you yourself tearing up as well, cursing your abilities.
Soon you soon went back to the mountain to see if anything survived the blast, but to your dismay you found nothing so you decided to walk along the beach. As you were walking you looked at the locket that was your prison, thinking about all the things you could do if you were free. You thought about being able to go were you like, not have to constantly be on your guard, actually age instead of watching the people around you die, etc, but you know it wasn't possible unless-
"So this is were you wandered of?" Dick asked interrupting your thoughts.
"Y-yea, just needed to clear my head" you reassured him as you both walked along the beach. There was silence before he spoke.
"I have a wish" he tells you as you freeze up.
"I told you already I can't bring back the dead nor change the past-"
"I wish you were free from being a genie" he tells you. You looked at him with a mixed of shock, joy, and fear.
"Y-you what?"
"I wish you, (Y/N), Were free from your duty as a genie and live life as a human with the exception of your abilities" he tells you. You then felt something with in you snap, as if you had just been released from chains. Your locket glowed before withering away in your hands. You looked at Dick before jumping on him and hugging him.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" you repeated as you cried tears of joy, finally feeling that freedom you craved. He hugged you back, finally being able to be with you without the fear of you disappearing.
"It okay I'm hear" he tells you as he looked at your tear ridden face. You had a look of pure happiness.
"Thank you for freeing me" you said once more.
"No one should have to be alone" he finally tells you.
You were finally free, and it was amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

My cat during quarantine