RWBY x Ninja Reader

⏳I've been rewatching LEGO Ninjago because I got board so now ima write a fanfic based on it. Here's how thing are set up. So Ninjago and stuff. Gone. The overload managed to get out when the team was young so the ninjas and yourself were sent trough some portal by y'all parents. From the master of fire son to the grandson of the master of speed. You are the grandchild of the master of balance. With grace and power you could preform the unimaginable. Also instead of weapons you parents gave y'all pendents that can change into weapons. You are the oldest by being 14 with Lloyd being the youngest at 1 years old. Also they look like people and not legos. Zane is also a ninjdroid but can age like a normal person.
⏳Now that that's explained let's begin.
As you all were thrown through the portal you heard your parents last words to you.
"Never let the darkness overcome the light".
"(Y/N)?, where are we?" Jay asked as they looked around at the forest. You spotted a cart of supplies your parents pushed through the portal.
"I don't know Jay" you tell him as you take Lloyd from him and go look at the supplies.
"I want my dad" cole told you.
"I want my mommy" cried Nya as Kai tried to comfort her but he to started crying. Soon all the kids started sniffling and whimpering.
"Guys, do you know why our parents sent us here?" You asked as you tried to comfort them.
"Because of the overloard" Zane tells you.
"Yes, But to also keep the Ninjas alive," you said as they gathered around you "we must not go back but keep on forward".
As you placed Lloyd in a carrier you grabbed the cart and saw what looked like a old abandoned cabin on a river bed. With your group of 20 young aspiring ninjas you lead them to what you would make there home.
"Now, Ninja go".
⏳You May be a kid but you know when help is needed.
Every few days you would head into town to buy the necessities such first aid, sanitaries, food, etc. With you teaching the kids you had little time to yourself but whatever time you had you took. As you exited the pharmacy after picking up some bandages when you heard screaming and saw people running; but you then remembered, Jay went to the comic shop. As you ran in that direction you saw him standing outside in confusion.
"Jay we need to go" you said as you grabbed his hand and ran.
"What's going on?!" He asked as you lead him to alleyway.
"Stay here and if someone tries taking you you fight back," you said as you change into your Ninja suit "I'll be back".
As you ran off you saw some monster beating up some poor man. You knew that if you didn't intervene now he wouldn't survive today.
"Hey you!," You yelled at the creature "let go of him this instant!".
The monster yelled as many more surrounded you. You remembered Jay. You said you would be back and you would not be breaking your promise.
"Ninja go!" You yelled as you started doing spinjitzu. Your tornado like structure was a swirl of of titanium white and obsidian black. While beautiful spinjitzu did its job and helped you end these monsters tirade. When you stoped in your hand was a golden spear. You walked up to the hero who was barley consciously crouched besides him.
"Are you Okay?" You asked.
"Who?-what?" He said deliriously.
"Jaune?!-do you copy?-we're on our way" Was what you heard from a communicator.
"Your friends should be here in due time," You said as you got up "good luck".
You ran off and back to Jay who ran into your arms.
"That was so cool!, you were like "take this" and "take that" it was awesome!" He said excitedly.
"I'm glad your safe but I think it's time to go home" You tell him.
As you lead him away from the scene but what you didn't notice was Jaune watching you as you walked away, remembering that amulet.
⏳ They expected a lot of things but not a ninja.
"Are you sure your brain is alright?"
"I'm telling you it was a ninja!," Jaune said from his hospital bed "they had the suit and everything".
"Never heard of a ninja in these parts?" Yang said as she looked up footage from the attack.
"You may want to look at this" Blake said as he pulled up a video.
The video showed as you did spinjitzu. The monster were sucked in a then thrown out. Once you stopped you checked on Juan you walked of and ran of to a ally.
"What kind of ninja was that?" Ruby asked as the video paused.
"I don't know but I'm glad there on our side" Yang said.
⏳For money ,with help the of Bolobo and Nya, you we're able to make tea leaves which you sold to restaurants and cafes in a town nearby. Then for food you all ate from a garden you all pitched in with that provided fruits and vegetables. For meats you fished and hunted. You were saving money you all earned to buys chickens. And as for education some of the older students taught the younger ones there wisdom and knowledge.
⏳The kids are always there for there you.
"So what do we need to get again?" Cole asked as himself, Jay, Zane, and Kai made there way to the market.
"We need get some stuff since (Y/N) is sick," Kai said as he looked a the list " it looks like we need to got cold medicine,  some seeds, and bandages".
Once at the store they ran to get the stuff.
"And What's all this for?" the cashiers said to them.
Cole came up with a excuse to tell her.
"Our mom is sick so we offered to do the shopping" he tells her innocently.
"Ain't that sweet," she said as she bagged up there items "you all have a nice day".
"Thank you" was all they said as they ran out and hurried back home.
If only the noticed the people watching.
"Wasn't that kid wearing-"
"Yeah, we have to tell the others".
⏳You always protect your family.
A week later with you fully healed you were helping put the little ones to bed.
"Thanks for the help guys" you told Neuro, Shade, and Ash. They were all 13 and Second oldest.
"Not a problem but I think I'm done for today," Ash said walking off "night".
"Night Ash," you tell him "that goes for you too, get some rest".
They all headed to there room. While the house you all reside in was not made to have 20 people you managed. With 5 rooms and four to a room it was relatively peaceful. Three rooms were on the top floor so you let the younger kids stay there with older kids on the bottom floor . You allowed everyone to choose roommates and room had two bunks. Before bed everyone would gather together to tell stories of Ninjago in order to have memories of your homes.
As you were just about to lay Lloyd in his crib you heard banging on your door. Running you opened it and saw Neuro in a panicked state.
"There are people near" He tells you as Ash and Shade ran up behind him.
"You three go upstairs and watch the kids," you said as you put on your pendant and handed Lloyd to Shade "if worse comes we take everyone to the retreat and stay there".
"But what about you?" Shade asked.
"I promised to protect you all," you said as you pulled up your hoodie "and I will keep my word".
You ran out the house and to we're Neuro said the intruder would most likely be while the others locked up the house and went to the rooms to hold watch.
As you finally made it to the destination you hid atop of a tree branch and observed the area. False alarm or not you are going to take anyone who tries to harm you out. Waiting you saw a- is that person flying?. You jumped out the tree as someone tried grabbing you. Readying your spear you prepared to fight. You pushed them against a tree.
"Who are you!?" You ready your spear.
"I just want to talk" the women said but you stopped once you felt someone's else behind you.
You kick whosever was behind you and jumped back before being surrounded.
"We don't want any trouble kid" Yang said as your prepared to fight.
"Then leave!" You tell them.
"We have no bad intentions, we just need to talk" Blake said as you stopped pointing your spear at them.
"What do you wish to talk about?" You asked skeptically.
"We saw what you could do" she said to you.
"Yes, what of it?" You asked them.
"It's not safe for you to be living in these woods," Weiss tells you "there's a place we're you can stay that's safer".
"I'm sorry but I am going to refuse your offer" you tell her.
"If it's because of family-"
"It is and while it is my duty to protect others I must protect my family" you tell them as you throw down some smoke bombs.
As the smoke clears you were gone. Once at the house Neuro ran up to you.
"I suppose the threat is gone?" He asked.
"Yes, but now we must be on guard" you tell him as Ash and Shade walk up to you. As you were handed Lloyd you set the three off to bed and brought Lloyd to your room. Tomorrow was another day.
⏳You eventually have to revisit town which leads to something interesting.
"How did you even?-" you were in shock as Team RWBY managed to corner you.
"Gonna be honest we really didn't expect to find you again" Ruby tells you as you sighed.
Lloyd giggles from his carrier on your back and you hand him his pacifier.
"As you can see I'm busy so if you could leave me be it would be greatly appreciated" you tell them as you walked past them.
"Look were not here about leaving the woods but we came for a different reason" Robin tells you.
"And that reason being?"
"Your a ninja!, like the real thing" Ruby tells you excitedly.
"Yes, and what of it?" You asked.
"You don't really see ninjas here," Blake then looked at Lloyd "So is this one yours?"
"Metaphorically, Yes"
"So is this whittle one gonna be a ninja too " Weiss said as Lloyd giggled.
"Where we are from we are the decent of the elemental masters," you shared the knowledge proudly "my grandmother was the master of balance".
"Cool!" Ruby said excitedly.
"I suppose you could say that" you tell her with a small smile on your face.
"So is it just you two?" Robin asked carefully not wanting to loose your trust.
"No, but all I can tell you is that we want peace" you tell them.
"Noted" Yang said as he hands you a card "If you ever need help just call".
"Ummm, I don't have a phone though," you whistled as a pigeon flew towards you "were a bit old fashioned".
"Well happy we came to understanding" Blake said.
"Yes, I just want what is best for my family"
⏳You and the others are willing to help those who can't help themselves.
When Neuro told you there was a large group of people in the forest you immediately told everyone to change into the Gi's. With you leading you came across a group of injured and unconscious hunter.
"Nya, Skylar, Zane, you three go to the house and prepare the living room for a medical care, the rest of you go get the wagon and bring them here," you said as they all got to doing there jobs "a storm is coming so we must hurry!".
When Karlof came with the cart and everyone helped load the man on. You all barely made it back to the house once it started to rain. As the hunter were placed on the mats laid on the floor you quickly started to bandage him up .
"I will keep watch on them tonight, the rest of you head of to bed," you say as you handed Kai Lloyd "keep him in your room tonight. As for he rest of you I am proud of your bravery".
As they all went to bed you looked at the hunter.
"Are you sure they can be trusted?" Shade asked you.
"I do not know, but if we wish to be able to live in this world freely we must make peace with them" you said as you pulled a chair out "I will watch over him tonight".
"If you say so" he said as he went to bed.
⏳While you are careful the kids are more then excited to welcome the team.
All the kids gathered in Jay, Cole, Kai, and Zane's room.
"Did you see the weapon he had?!, so cool!" Griffin said excitedly.
"I know, I wonder if they have powers like us?!" Jay tells him as they both talked about he possibilities.
"They may look cool but remember what (Y/N) said "One May say what they are but not who they are" Skylar said remembering her father who deceived her.
"Yeah, so be on guard" Kai said as the other agreed but were still talking about the heroes.
"If I don't see little ninjas in bed you'll all get up early to help do laundry!" You yelled up the stairs.
"Scatter!" Little Pale yelled as all the children ran to there rooms.
⏳Now you like helping and everything but remember how Lloyd's a baby.
Qrow was awoken by the crying of a baby. All he remembers was being knocked out by Grim and being left for dead, but now he was in a house with a crying baby and the laughter of children.
"Sorry about Lloyd, he just need his bottle" you tell as he starts getting up.
He was wrapped in gauze and bandages from we're he was attacked. When he finally looked up he saw a kid about Ruby's age with a baby.
"Hello, I'm (Y/N)," you tell him "this is Lloyd".
"We're the hell am I?" He asked.
"Our home is where's you are at," you gave him some tea and food "here, you can't heal up on a empty stomach".
"Thank"
While walking around he found a window he looked outside. There children were running and playing.
"What are a bunch of kids doing in the middle of the woods?" He asked you.
"All I can say is that our home is no more" you tell him as you fed Lloyd his bottle.
He looked back out side as the kids ran inside.
"There's a big plane heading this way" Jay tells you.
"I suppose that is for you?" You asked him.
"Yeah, but there a little late" he tells you as you handed Lloyd off and lead Qrow out the house and to the ship.
"Your a little late" he tell the man as he walked of the ship.
⏳While generously you will take matters in your own hands.
"We only just received your distress call" Ozpin tells him.
He was about to continue when your were tackled to the ground.
"(Y/N)!," Ruby yelled excitedly "you saved my uncle!".
"Hello to you too Ruby" you tell her as you got up from the ground.
"So your the one who saved my student?" Ozpin asked.
"That would be me" You tell him.
"And why are you living in the woods?"
"My family is here" you tell him.
He looked at the house to see a bunched of prying eyes from the window.
"I see," he turned to Ruby and Grow "it is time for us to leave".
⏳Now things started to get interesting.
"What are you all doing here?" You asked as team RWBY awaited at your door step.
"We may have gotten into some trouble?" ruby tells you as you as everyone ran inside.
You saw those monstrous creatures run out the forest.
"Everyone inside!" you yelled as all the kids ran inside along with team RWBY.
"What evil have you brought here?" You asked as the kids cowered in fear.
"I so sorry" Ruby said as the grim surrounded the house.
The Grimm started to break down the door. Rushing everyone to the basement you barricade the door.
"I sent a distress signal but I'm don't know if anyone has received it yet" Weiss tells you as you tried thinking of a plan of escape.
As the Grimm banged on the door you and team RWBY got in front of the kids. The kids took out there weapons and and readied to fight, but the fight never came . You heard gunshots and footsteps as the door was kicked in and soldiers ran down the stairs. You were about to attack before Weiss grabbed you.
"There Atlas soldiers," she tells you "they must be on there way to the festival".
"We received you distress signal and are here to escort you to safety," A soldier tell you "this forest has been overrun by Grimm".
"We have to get the kids out of here" Ash said as there were shots going out side.
"You three help everyone out of here I need to get the scrolls," you tell them and turn to the soldiers "once everyone is on that ship take off".
"What about you?" Kai asked.
"I'll be there" you said as you ran up the stairs and you ran to your room and lifted up a floor board. You grab a bag that contained all the scrolls on spinjitzu. The future of the ninja depends on these scrolls. You were going to run out the door when you heard Grimm in the hall. You climbed out you the window and made your way to the roof. Once there you saw the ship taking of as the kids banged on the windows. Being cornered by Grimm you did the one thing you could do. You jumped. The memories flashed through your head of all the times you spent with the kids. The first time you met them all when your parents brought you to the monastery. The first time holding baby Lloyd. The first time you did spinjitzu, had a sleepover, the celebration of birthdays, etc. You were afraid to loss all of that. You didn't want to. You weren't.                    
A bright light was created before dragon came from that light. You flew it to the ship and jumped inside just as the ship doors were about to close.
"What was that?" Blake asked.
"I don't know" was all you could say as you looked back at the house. Everyone gathered around a window as you all watched your home be claimed by Grimm.
"What's gonna happen now?" Jay asked.
"I don't know" you said once again.
⏳You protect your family but also protect others.
"Everyone stay close" you said as you all were escorted off the ship. You gathered the kids together and were lead with team RWBY to meet professor Ozpin.
"(Y/N), pleasure to see you, though I wish it was under better circumstances" Ozpin tells you as the soldiers were dismissed.
"Thank you but the matter of discussion lies within those creatures" you said he nods to you but then looks at the kids. They all look exhausted; with you looking as if you could pass out.
"We will set up a quarter for you and the children to rest and tomorrow we can discuss the matter" he said as Port steps forward.
"Thank you but I think this issue must be discussed now," you tell him as you handed Lloyd to Weiss "please help the children settle in".
They were all lead away as you stayed. You then followed him to his office were you once agin met Qrow and met General Ironwood.
"I'm sure this can wait until-".
"Grimm are approaching Vale".
⏳This lead to some issues.
"What?"
"Grimm; as you refer them as, are approaching vale" you tell them.
"And what makes you say that?" Ozpin asked.
"Tell me, how is it possible that a forest barren of Grimm is over run by them in the span of one night?," You asked them "how is it possible that a place so quite you could here a bees buzz is now filled with the gut wrenching howls of those Grimm?".
"It isn't impossible to be over run by Grimm but that takes month at most, years even" Qrow tells Oz.
"I'll have my soldiers on lookout" Ironwood tell him.
"What we need is to evacuate" you tell them.
"That would lead to chaos" Glynda said quickly.
"She is right, evacuating vale so suddenly will lead to panic" Ozpin said as you moved to the elevator.
"Fine but mark my words," you turned to them "if the balance is broken life is gone".
⏳They should have listened to you.
You watched at the children huddled close together as a with refugees flew away from what was left of Vale.
"What are we going to do now?" Zane asked as you looked at the kids then back at the city.
"Ninja never quit" you tell him.
Lloyd whimpers as you rocked him.
"Let me take him" Ash said. Handing him over he went and sat with Kai and Skylar, who in turn tried to comfort the crying child.
"They should have listened".
You jumped from the suddenness and you saw Qrow. You relaxed as he sat besides you.
"Hello again" was all you could manage.
"So do you have any idea what your gonna do?" He asked.
He turned to you and for once saw a scared lost child. You mumbled no as you watched the kids sleep piled together.
"I don't know what to do," you tell him pitifully "im supposed to protect them but I don't know what to do now".
"I have a place we're you can stay" Qrow said to you.
"What?"
"My brother in law," he took out his phone and showed you a house with another being built next to it "he wanted to make a guest house. It's almost done and livable".
"Thank you, but does he know about your offer?" You asked.
"Trust me kid, that guy would adopt every kid he saw if given the chance" he tells you as he stands up.
"Thank you" you tell him tiredly. He nodded at you before helping you get the kids onto a train to the town.
Taiyang woke up at that night with Qrow standing at his door with a group of tired children.
"Qrow?"
"They need help Tai" he tells him.
Tai sighed as he moved out the way to allow everyone in. He new summer would have wanted him to help.
⏳You act like your older than you are but you are still a kid.
Once every was asleep you finally sat down to process the situation. Tears started streaming down your eyes as you were to overwhelmed to think straight. Qrow walked in and sat down beside you.
"I'm not good with this stuff, but do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.
"I don't know what to do," you tell him as you looked at the bag of scrolls"I'm supposed to teach them but how am I supposed to when I'm lost".
"Kid listen," he said firmly as you looked up at him "Your a child, it normal to feel lost sometimes".
"But-"
"No buts, the amount of times my nieces have cried to me about there problems has become normal now," he stared right into your eyes "you cry, you scream, you do whatever because I learned the hard way that if you keep emotions bottled up it leads to disasters".
And that what you did. It started with a few tears until it became a full on wail. Qrow hugged you as you cried. You were just a kid yet you had the responsibility of carrying a next generation on your shoulders.
⏳You eventually find balance once again.
As you watched the kids play in the fresh snow you saw Ruby walked up to you.
"You Good now?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm good," you saw that she was carrying a satchel "how long?".
"I don't know" she tells you.
You then look to the front of the house and saw Jaune, Nora, and Rin. You looked back at Ruby.
"If there is one thing I have learned it is that you can not do things on your own," You stood up and hugged her "be safe".
"I'll try" was the last thing she said as she walked off.
As the master of balance you knew that everyone must find a way to restore there own. If this was the way to find hers, so be it. A life without balance is a no life at all.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this fanfic and gonna let you all know now that since I'm watching a lot of children shows fanfics in the future are gonna be much more interesting. Also hoped you all have a marry Christmas or what ever other holidays you celebrate.