Marvels: What if x Reader

What if a person of our world was reborn into marvel. What if they had the chance to change fate. Someone who could tame the evil.
The last thing you remember was reading some marvel comics before bed and then it felt as if everything went blank. Suddenly you where reborn into a world where hero's and villains alike lived and fought. In a world where you had a restart in life. Your life was also interesting because you where an orphan, but became emancipated, which wasn't easy but not to difficult. For income you invested in stocks and a few startups leading you to be set. So now at the age of 16 you attended school, lived comfortably, and where a honor roll student. This life was so much better.
"Hello Uncle Gomez" you said as you walk into the bodega. He wasn't actually your uncle but that what everyone called him.
"Good morning (Y/N), your usual?" He asked.
"Yes please" you handed him about $10.
Nothing said city lunch like a BLT, a bag of chips, and a cold bottle of ice tea.
"Anything else?"
"Just this cup of coffee please"
"Aren't you to young for this?" He asked ringing you up.
"I'm pretty sure you done worse when you where my age" you tell him.
He laughed as he handed you your food.
"Have fun at school, and start eating more, you skin and bones"
"I have a fast metabolism!" You yelled before heading to school.
You used roller blinds to skate to school seeing it was free and fast.
"Hey Luis- Yeah I'm on my way to school- Tell then I might invest if it's out of its test faze- Yeah I'll see you after school bye-!" You felt someone tug you back as a car sped past you.
"Watch where your going" he whispered walking away. He look familiar.
"Um, thanks"
You continued on to school, arriving much earlier so that you could do some work at the library. For a while you mind yourself until you get up to go use the bathroom. Something was off. You where about to turn back to the library when the lights turned off and a number was repeated over the speaker. An intruder was in the building. Running to the bather you closed the door and hid in the stall.
"9-1-1 how can I help you?"
"I'm at fort worth high school" you whispered.
"Come again"
"I'm hiding in the bathroom, please send help"
"Okay, just stay in the bathroom and don't leave. Do you have-" the call was cut.
You saw your no service so you huddled up in a corner in a stall. Waiting for what felt like ages you heard knocking. Holding your breath you heard it open.
"Anyone in hear"
You didn't dare say a word.
"I'm hear to help"
They stepped in front of your door.
"Kid?"
Wait a minute, you recognized that voice.
Slowly opening the door you peaked and saw it was the guy that saved you earlier. When you finally got the chance you recognized who saved you earlier and who was now. James Buchanan Barnes. The winter soldier. Bucky.
"Come on"
He leads you out the building, stopping whenever he hears footsteps until you both exit out the back.
"The police are in the front" he said pointing.
"What about you?"
"Im fine"
"No your not" you tell him. You knew what would happen to him. You knew you would interrupt the plot line. But you where already in a place you shouldn't have been so screw It.
He starred at you for a moment before you could continue.
"Look you helped me, so let me help you," you heard voices getting closer, so you stuck out a hand "please".
He took your hand and you ran away from the school. You ran all the way from the school and home, going through a back ally.
"Welcome" you said letting him in.
He said nothing.
"Ima make a call," you said calling up your mom "Hey Luis, I-um- did something".
"What did you do now?"
"It'll make more sense if you see it yourself, also buy some McDonald's" so you hung up and went back to where you left.
"So, I never introduced my self. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)"
He sat blankly.
"And you arreee?" You where going to take the "I know you but I'm gonna act like I don't" rout.
"I don't remember"
"Okay, well do you have a nick name, something your friends or family called you?"
Lost in thought he finally spoke.
"Bucky?"
"Well Bucky, Thank for saving"
"No problem"
"Mx. (L/N) I got McDonald's but why- what the hell?" Your assistant stopped at the sight.
"Hey Luis, meet Bucky"
You explained the situation and how he saved you. He was skeptical at first but once you reminded him of the medical system he agreed to keep quite. You fed Bucky then and showed him around.
"-and this is Steve" you said showing him your Guinea pig.
He tensed at the name. You knew some memories where jogging up. You lead him to a guest room.
"This is your place," you motioned but saw he was still tense "if it makes you feel better the windows lock and so does the door".
"Thank you" he finally took a seat.
"I'm gonna tell you now that I have a hand gun an a crossbow, so if you ever feel like someone is going to harm you or someone is breaking in you could go get one of those"
"Why?"
"Huh?"
"Why are you trying to help me?"
"I know what it's like to be alone" you tell him.
He was so used to people kill him but for someone who he barely knows to put some trust in him felt nice.
"Well I'll leave you be, here's the tv remote, you know where the bathroom is, I'll be down the hall" you tell him shutting the door.
You went to your office and met with Luis.
"Mx. (L/N), are you sure this is safe?"
"You saw him, he needs help," you pulled out your phone and saw a email about school being canceled for the next week "Good, now please get some clothes for our guest and call up Valor, they still owe me a few favors"
"Right away"
He left you to your thoughts. You had the winter soldier in your home on the verge of a mental breakdown in the city where the Avengers reside. Screw it. If this is life now it's life. You got a call. Late into the night you talk to Valor about creating a new identity for your friends.
"James Buck, 26 years old, from New York" you tell Bucky the next morning
"James?"
"Sorry, was kinda short notice"
"No, that's my actual name"
"Really?" You played it off as a coincidence.
"James Buchanan Barnes, that's my name. Someone used to call me Bucky"
"Great, Luis" you called for him.
He stepped in, arms filled with bags of clothes, shoes, and more.
"Now, since you have a new identity you must have a new look," you showed him a mirror "let's get started".
After hours of styling hair, correctly treating scars and wounds, and trying on clothes Bucky look like a new man.
"Wow" He said look at the man he once was.
"I know, now we need to discuss employment," you showed him you last minute plan "based off everything you told me you can pull off being my security guard".
"Really?"
"Yep, $27 dollars an hour, free living space, and for most of the day you just need to get me to and from school, watch my house, and make sure I stay alive".
"Thanks"
"No problem, now seeing how a hydra basically brained washed you, force you to kill people, and you ran away from them I would recommend you stay low for a bit but it's really up to you what happens next"
"I like that plan"
"Good, well I'm glad to have you on board, Mr. Buck" you said putting out a hand.
"Glad to be working for you Mx. (L/N)" he said shaking your hand.
Life afterwards was normal, well as normal as it could be living in a comic world. You and Bucky worked out a schedule. He would bring you to school, pick you up, bring you to meetings you had, head home. Luis made sure to update the security system and you look more into hydra.
"Hey you guys wanna get Italian for dinner or-kitty!" You ran to the limping cat.
"Oh you poor thing" Luis said.
The black cat was lethargic and frail.
"Wheres the nearest vet?!" You asked.
Bucky loaded you three in the car and drove to a emergency vet. There you where told the cat would be fine with a few meds, water, and food. Poor fella must have been in shock. Home you put the cat in a laundry baskets with blankets and put him in your room.
"You can go home Luis" he nodded and left the house.
"Something feels off"
"It's a cat Bucky" you tell him leaving the room.
He looks back at the feline and soon followed you. That night you went to bed expecting the cat to be fine but instead you woke up to a man towering over you.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Bucky burst through your door and tackled the intruder. You then saw who it was.
"Bucky, Bucky I'm fine" you said as you helped him come back to earth.
Finally getting off you instantly new the guy. Loki the god of mischief. Doesn't give him a excuse for looming over you like some monster.
"Okay, explain" you asked Loki once you where settled down. Luis was there as well.
"I was hiding from my idiot of a brother but got attacked by a mutt. Last thing I remember was being picked up by you and waking up in a basket" he tells you.
You knew of you let him go he'll go start trouble so you decided screw it.
"I have a offer" you tell him. This perks himself and Bucky up.
"And that would be?"
"You work for me"
"And why should I do that?"
"Your homeless, banished, Bucky is ready to put a bullet in your head, your brother is actively searching for you, your dad wants you dead, and I will call the avengers on you. Need I say more" you tell him before taking a sip of coffee.
"They are very persuasive" he tells Bucky.
"It grows on you"
"Good, now Luis, please get Vapor on the phone" you tell him.
"Right away"
"Now as for a job I'm thinking representative" you said.
"Representative?"
"Yes, you attend meetings in my name and bring me back details such as how much they need, the idea, the product, etc. You'll get $25 an hour, living, and just report to me"
"And where will I live exactly"
"Room next to Bucky"
"And $25 an hour?"
"More clients we bring in the more money we get. Take it or leave it" you tell him holding up your phone.
"Fine"
"Good, well I'm glad to have you on board Mr. Odinson"
"Pleasure is mine, Mx. (L/N)"
After that you had Bucky show Loki to his knew living space. Life got back on track afterward. During school Loki would go to meetings and bring back information. Soon more clients rolled in and so did the money. You even managed to buy some of the businesses, leaving you to make some personal investment.
"Now isn't this lovely" Loki said looking at the new house.
Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a master sweet, and secluded in the New Jersey. Far away from the avengers. You decided to get your GED and get away from those annoying high schoolers. In the office you worked with Loki.
"Now I just don't understand the purpose behind a this game" he said as you looked at the latest gaming start up reports.
"Its sale reports are good so people must like it" you tell him.
Bucky walked in with bags of food along side Luis.
"Greek, India, and pizza" he said.
"Thanks you two, Luis any meeting request?"
"I have three scheduled for tomorrow but-" the earth shook.
Bucky and Luis hid under a desk while Loki shielded you. When the ground finally stilled you all got up.
"Everyone Okay?" You asked before looking outside to find a fire starting in the forest "Luis get Steve, Loki Bucky, your with me".
You grabbed your crossbow and headed to the fire, Bucky and Loki in your heals. Arriving you saw no fire, just smoke coming out of a space craft.
"Loki"
He opened the ship and there he was. Thanos.
"You gotta be kidding me" you said as you looked at the knocked out alien.
"So, what's the call?"
"How much can you guys carry?"
20 minutes later
"LUIS PUT THE PIG DOWN AND HELP US!"
Next day
The next day was wild. When Thanos woke up he talked about getting rid of half the population everywhere and the infinity stone leading you to nearly knocking him out again. You gave him a long lecture about why that was a horrible idea, how he shouldn't project his trauma on others, instead of killing he should help, and how if you find out he killed half the population you would personally slit his throat. He left with a new perspective, prospects, and fear of a teenager. He also sent you his daughter nebula.
"Well to say this is a shock is an over exaggeration" you tell her.
"I was sent to by my father"
"Well Nebula, seeing that your here now ima just offer you a job," you point to a car "$16 an hour for you to drive us around for work and stuff, living space offered, and at this point I should just include therapy".
And that's how you you had three former villains wrapped around your finger. You also got them all to see therapist.
"Okay profits from Bunny Games has increased by 10% as well as Powers Corp. by 7%" Luis tells you.
You where attending a meeting with Loki and Bucky who was dressed in a black suit and hidden gun. Nebula was to take Luis to run some errands. After you arrived Bucky escorted you and Loki to the meeting room where you where supposed meet with a client. You expected another boring meeting but when you found Nick Fury sat in front of you you knew this was no ordinary meeting.
"Hello Mx. (L/N)" he said as Bucky and Loki got ready to fight but you held up a hand, they backed down.
"And what do I owe the pleasure?"
"Well when a kid has an assassin, a god,a alien, and has hired more ex cons than I can count, I figure I should pop in" he said as two armed guards walked in.
"I believe in second chances," you tell him "and under my employment they and none of my employees have committed any further crimes".
"And why is that?"
"I honestly don't know," you said as you alerted Nebula to come back "all I know that what I am giving them is something better than anyone can offer".
You stand and turn to the door with Loki and Bucky at your side.
"Have a nice day"
In the parking garage you felt as if someone was following you. Nebula rolled up and you all got in the car.
"We have a Code H" You tell her.
She nods punched it as she speed out the garage and on the main road. After loosing the cars that where following you you tell Nebula to head home and Luis to cancel any meetings scheduled for that day and tomorrow. You tiredly walk to your room and plop into your bed.
"You Okay?" Luis asked.
You mumbled something into your pillow. The others gathered at your door.
"Pardon?"
"I need food and a nap" you whined.
"Pizza?"
You nodded.
"Garlic knots"
"Mhm"
"Soda?"
"Pepsi please"
"Right away" he left to order food.
"The audacity of these people" you said finally getting up and feeding Steve "thinking that y'all are still bad. And then trying to get me to turn on you".
"Thanks boss" Bucky said.
"You don't have to, I believe in second chances, but I may have to override that rule if they try anything" You huffed.
Loki smirks at your rage.
"Now as much as I enjoy seeing look like a angry pup I do believe so food is in order"
"Yes please" you tell him.
Walking downstairs you heard the doorbell. Opening it you expected a delivery guy, not Captain America and Thor. You slammed the door closed and put your back to it.
"Two super heroes are here" you whispered in shock.
You heard a banging behind you.
"What do we do?" Luis asked fearfully.
"Brother, open this door" Thor said.
"I swear, just open it" he tells you.
"What!, no!"
"Would have happened sooner or later," Bucky said as he nudged you aside and open the door "hi Steve".
"Brother" Loki said.
"Just let them in" you said tiredly waving them inside.
Once everyone was settled you finally broke the silence.
"I do not care if your super heroes, you touch them and I break a bone" you tell them as you pet Steve, your guinea pig, like some villain with a cat.
"We not here to fight" Steve, human, said as you glared.
"Then why are you here?"
"To talk"
"Then start talking"
"Why didn't you tell me you where alive?" Steve asked.
"Why didn't you come home?" Thor followed.
You looked at Bucky and Loki.
"If you wanna take them to your rooms you can, just call me if you need help beating them up" you tell them.
They all leaving you, Nebula, and Luis alone.
"Pizza time?" Luis asked.
"Pizza time" you agreed.
With Steve and Bucky
"Why didn't you tell me you where alive?"
"To be honest, after everything Hydra did to me I didn't even know who I was" Bucky said.
"I know be forced to-"
"No, literally, they whipped my memory, it took a while to get everything back"
"Oh. But how?"
"The kid. They offered to help me so I took it. They made me attend therapy and see doctors. At first I wanted to run away again but (Y/N) said no and after a while I remembered who I was and that not everyone was looking to kill me"
"They messed you up that bad?"
"Yeah, kid spent a fortune on a new arm for me and we destroyed the old one. Said it was a final "screw you" to hydra. I was finally free" he said with relief.
"So you really had no say?"
"No, kid makes me eat in the morning and take my meds"
"So you aren't being forced to work for them" Steve asked.
"Nope, kid hired me as their private security. Get paid $27 an hour, 7 days a week, and live here basically rent free" he tell Steve.
"Really?"
"Yep"
"And your happy?"
"Bucky let's get ice cream"
"Remember to take your meds"
"Screw you hydra!"
"It's okay no ones gonna hurt you. I'm here"
"Thanks Bucky"
"Yeah, I am" he tells Steve.
Steve got up and hugged Bucky.
"I'm glad you happy now"
"Thanks"
With Loki and Thor
"All this time you've been here?" Thor ask.
"Yes"
"And why not come home?" He asked.
"Asgard is no home of mine, not anymore"
"But Mother And Father-"
"They are no parents of mine"
"Brother you must return"
"To what, a life of solitude, a life of hate!"
"I do not hate you"
"Then what about Odin, you look me in the eyes and tell me he doesn't"
Thor said nothing.
"Loki, why stay here?. You are a god yet you have chosen to live with mortals"
"Because (Y/N), they actually care," Loki said as he finally broke.
"They care weather I live or die"
"It's okay the vets gonna help you"
"They care if I stay awake during a sleepless night"
"Here drink this, it helps me when I can't sleep" your hand him warm milk with honey.
"They care if I eat properly"
"I get your a god but you can't survive on coffee, here eat this" a plate of pancakes where placed in front of him.
"They care if I miss therapy"
"Nebulas gonna drop you of at Dr. Orion's, if you skip your in big trouble" you said as you left the car.
"They care about me"
"Just because you did bad doesn't mean you can't do good"
"They care"
"So do I"
"No you don't"
"Yes, I do. While we may not be bounded by blood you are still my brother"
He pulled Loki into a hug.
"I'm sorry I never acted like it" he said.
They stood like that until Thor let go.
"You are truly happy here?"
"Yes, For the first time in a long time, I'm truly happy"
"Then stay. As long as you do good you can stay"
"Thank you brother"
Downstairs you felt as if a fog has been lifted.
"What's got you so smiley?" Nebula asked.
"Feels like something good has happened" your said as you continue to eat.
When Steve and Thor left you felt happy for your friends. Who would've thought a kid could do all this?.

Wait a minute. Didn't you close that window?.

What the- stay back!- Get that-

Help...

"Mx. (L/N) your gonna-" Luis drooped his tablet when he entered your room.
Papers were scattered about, your desk thrown over, your alarm blaring, and your window wide open.
"HELP!," Luis screeched "(Y/N) BEEN TAKEN!".

"How does someone get by a god, a assassin, and a alien" Tony asked as he watched the security footage cut.
"We let our guard down, now are you gonna help us or not?" Bucky asked becoming more aggravated as time passed.
"Tony" Steve said in a "this is not the time" tone.
"Okay okay, look I got some security footage and you may wanna see this" he pulled up footage of you walked away from a factory as it blew up and then get swooped up.
"Your lucky your boss is smart because they ran into a friend of mine"
"Oh thank the gods" Luis said as he watched you being swept to safety.
"Don't Thank me yet, I still wanna find the bastard who took them and make their life miserable"
"And risk getting (Y/N) mad?" Bucky asks.
Loki thought about it.
"If I let them live will I still be in trouble?"
"Most likely," Nebula cracks her Knuckles "But we'll worry about that later".
The elevator dings.
"Jarvis, Who's here?"
The doors open and two people step out.
"I LIVE!"
"Hi Mr. Stark"

"- So when they denied my offer I said screw it and blew the place up," you stop to take a bite of cereal "then Spider man came and swooped me off my feet, literally".
"Yeah, they thought up the idea of blowing up the ovens since they run on gas. Then we waited until one guy lit a cigarette and BOOM!"
"I can't believe a little thing like yourself destroyed a hydra base" Thor said patting your head.
"I woke up and chose violence," you look at your empty bowl and then a cookie jar "can I have a cookie please?".
"Here you go" Natasha said handing you some.
"Thank you, anyway I got kidnapped by hydra, they turned down my deal for a second chance, so I blew up their factory, and Spidy here saved me"
"Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man"
"That's a cute catchphrase" you commented,
If he didn't have his mask on you would have saw his face as red as his suit.
"Just let the medical staff do a check up and then we can send some agents to guard your house until the new security system is set up" Tony tells you.
"Thanks, anyway it was nice meeting you all, see ya," you followed some agents but stop before Spider-Man "Thanks for saving me, if you ever need to chill you know where I am".
"R-right, thanks for letting me save you- I mean-wait"
Nebula started to rush you along as Bucky and Loki glared at the embarrassed spider. As if to say "watch it". Peter groaned once you left.
"Really kid?, your playing a risky game," Tony teased him "well at least we know your type".
"Mr. Stark!"
"Come on Tony, don't embarrass him any further" Steve tell him.
"Kid watched as they walked away from a explosion with no fear, of course he's gonna be star struck" Clint adds.
"Your not helping"
"I mean look at Bruce"
"Hey!"
"Don't deny it"
"I leaving now!" Peter said face still red.
"Let us know if you survive the trio. Don't do anything I would" Tony yelled to him.
"Tony!" Pepper said.
Peter swung away and landed on a building and thought back to you and back to the fact the Nebula, Loki, and Bucky looked ready to kill him. But he remembered the smile you gave when he saved you from Hydra.
He groaned into his hands.
And just like that a fate was changed by the little intervention of one child, knowing the fates and decided to change th tides.
Extra
"Why did you help these guys in the first place?" Steve asked pointing over to the trio.
"In all honest-"
They were on the edge of there seats.
"They reminded me of sad puppies"
"Really?"
"Yeah, they looked so sad so I basically adopted them," You motion to the three "these are my children now".
"We are not" Loki said.
"Who packed you lunch yesterday?"
He kept his mouth shut.
Besides, who would believe that you got reincarnated in a comic book world?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting. I had a fic ready to post before but then it somehow got deleted so I just wrote this.