Young Justice x Child OC-There shall be feeeeelllllssss

Odd- different from what is usual or expected; strange.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna was not your average girl. She was a meta. A meta in Gotham. Luna parents weren't the best, which lead to her orphaned in the streets. But as lucks had it she was taken in by non other than Batman after she saved Robin. Here's were things start to get interesting.
"Team, meet Seeker, my other protege and your new team member" Batman said as she stood besides him nervously.
Luna was a complete opposite from Robin. Unlike him she were alway quite and jumpy. Luna would stutter when talking and flinch away when people touched her. She was as quiet as a mouse, which came in handy for mission. Luna was mostly calm until one mission.
~~~~~~~~~~
Luna's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I messed up. I messed up bad. Me and the team were on a mission to stop a drug ring when I ran into him. My father. He came at me with a bat and I just froze. I remember what he did to me. What they both did to me. He ended up getting away. Robin was sitting next to me trying to get in contact with Batman while I just stared into nothingness. I can still feel the stings. I clutched myself and started shaking. Many of the team noticed but said nothing. Robin wrapped a arm around me trying to comfort me, this got someone jealous. When we arrived at the mountain most of the league was there.
"What happened out there?" Superman asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry but I'm using Zatana as the bad guy and just to let y'all know this hurts me as much as it hurts you)
"It's Seekers fault" Zatana said quickly.
Luna tried to defend herself but was quickly drowned out. 
"She ran into a thug and just froze, Wally had to push her out the way before she got hit with a bat" she said.
Luna remembered the bat. She trembled in fear.
"Zatana that enough-" Black Canary was cut of.
"Look even now she's acting like a coward-no wonder her parents didn't want her" she said.
Time seemed to slow down. She finally snapped.
"SHUT UP!," Luna yelled "you don't know anything".
All eyes landed on her.
"You wanna know why I froze," she yelled "I froze because that thug with a bat was my freaking father".
Everyone froze.
"You all had families that cared about you, well not me!," Luna had tears streaming down her face "my parents beat me even since I could remember and you know what they did when they found out I was a Meta, THEY TRIDE TO SELL ME!"
"Seeker-" Luna cut Megan off.
"So don't go thinking I'm odd just because I froze!, I'm odd because I can't forget what they did to me" Luna yelling breaking a table with her strength.
The room was dead silent. She walked away when Robin ran up behind.
"Seeker-" Luna punched him into a wall. She finally realized what she had done. She look at her hands then look at Robin who was being help up by Aqualadd.
"I-I'm sorry," she started hyperventilating "I- I d-didn't- I-I'm so Sorry-I-I-I can't do this".
Luna ran out the room and to the Zata tube. Others were calling out to her but she didn't listen. Luna literally smashed her hand it the key pad, quickly sending her to the Bat cave. There she ran to her room in the manor.
"I can't do this" she said to herself.
She started packing a bag. It contained two jeans and shirts, two pairs of socks, some underwear, and a sweater. Luna took some cash she was saving. It was enough to get her far away from Gotham. She kept thinking that everyone would be better without her, it consumed her thoughts. Luna grabbed a choker dick got her that had a little gem. Stuffed it in her bag and wrote a short note and left her costume on the bed. She proceeded to leave the manor and go to a bus station that would take her far away. The first one to notice her disappearance was Alfred, he came to collect her laundry when he found the note and costume. He contacted Bruce quickly and they set up a search to find Luna, but it was to late. She was long gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
years later in Staten Island
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Another day, another catch" Luna said as she just finished beating up a villain. She was about to call it a night when she heard a loud explosion. She quickly ran along rooftops towards the sound and found many heroes fighting villains and robots . Luna sighed and got her Scythe ready. She jumped down and landed on top of one villain while slicing one robot into pieces.
"What the-" Luna stood above Nightwing as he saw the choker ,"Lu-".
"It Hider" She said coldly destroying a robot and then proceeded to knock out a villain.
"I can't believe-" you cut Megan off.
"More fighting less talking!" You yelled as you slashed a robot in half.
With your help the battle ended quickly, but was soon confronted about your disappearance. Which was a interesting conversation.
"Luna I can't believe-" you cut Nightwing off.
"I said call me Hider, were working now" She said annoyed.
"Oh, right, wow" Nightwing said.
"I can't believe this, you've grown" Megan said happily.
"Yea, I grew up" Luna said kindly to her.
"Were have you been?" Canary asked.
"Wandering here to there, mostly hid in urban areas" She tells.
"And I see you changed your look" Batman said.
"Yep, grew out my hair, tried out a new costume and got a new name," She said as she adjusted her scythe, "been practicing my powers too".
"Good to see that your okay" Megan said.
Luna looked and saw some new faces.
"See you got some recruits" she said as she nodded towards Robin, Beastboy, and Bluebeatle.
"But I see some familiar faces" she said looking at your former teammates.
She saw Zatana as she looked away from you shamefully. Luna walked up to her and stuck out her hand.
"Truce" She said simply.
Zatana looked at her with confusion, before gaining a look of willingness.
"Truce" She repeated.
"So what is your knew name?" Canary asked.
"Well seeing that I'm trying to stay off the raider and constantly hiding from the spotlight, thus people took to calling me Hider" She said to them "but I decided to stick to SI since it's relatively calm".
"I like it" Artemis said.
"Good to know, anyway it was nice catching up and everything but its time for me to go" Luna said as she jump to a different building.
"Hey how the heck are we supposed to find you?!" Nightwing yells at her.
"Well think of it as a little game of hide and seek!" She yells playfully as Nightwing blushed lightly.
~~~~~~~~~~
A Week Later
~~~~~~~~~~
Luna was cleaning up around her apartment after putting Yurio down for a nap.
"Coming" she yelled.
As soon as she opened the door she saw some familiar faces.
"How the heck did you find my place!?" She asked since literally Dick, Artemis, Megan, Connor, and Kaldur, and Roy were right outside her door.
"I'm was trained by Batman" Dick said.
"Of course, come on in" Luna said annoyed.
They all walked in. One look and you could tell a kid lived there. Toys were scattered across the floor and pictures of a little boy who looked about three were hung on the walls.
"Since when did you have a child?" Kaldur asked.
"Since last year," you said as you finished cleaning "but he's not biologically mine, I took him in after his Grandfather passed".
"What about his parents?" Roy asked.
"We don't talk about them" she tell him. Luna then heard the little pitter patter of feet walking down the hall.
"Auntie, what with all the noise?" Yurio asks.
"Sorry kiddo," Luna said scooping the little child into her arms "some friends of mine came to visit".
Yurio looked and waved at the small group of heroes.
"Everyone this is Yurio," Luna put him down "why don't you go and play for a while".
Yurio nodded and ran to his room.
"Kid seems nice" Dick said.
"Yea, just gotta make sure he doesn't freeze anything" Luna tell them.
"What do you mean 'Freez'?" Meagan asked.
"Oh, Yurio is a meta" Luba tells her.
After a little chatting and explaining the team prepared to leave.
"You know, if you want to relax a little, some of the other parents on the League bring there kids to a play date" Roy tells Luna, handing her a pice of paper that had a address and date.
"I don't know..." she said uncertainly.
"Don't worry about Yurio and his powers, half the kids there already have them" he tells you.
She acknowledged his comment as he left. When she was finally alone she sighed.
"What am I getting myself into?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed and liked my character design.