BNHA x Child Reader

Not exactly like the anime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♣️You are 15.
♣️Your quirk is called "Canary Serenade". It allows you to project your emotions physically based off of what you sing, mood of the song, and tone while also giving you certain abilities when singing. You have a old ukulele and guitar. 
♣️Your and orphan and sing on the streets for money.

As soon as you finish singing people clapped and dropped money into the ukulele case. You quickly gathered the money and went to your home under a old bridge. It had a mattress with some old blankets, a old recliner you found, and a place for a fire.
It wasn't much but it was enough.
♣️You have trust issues with adults and don't like them. You think some are lying greedy monsters.
♣️You get recognized by many people.
"Mama come on, the person is going to singing soon!" A child said dragging there mother to a area were you normally sing.
"What's got everyone so excited?" Mt. Lady asked.
Kamui Woods was about to answer but instead heard singing.
You have just started singing.

People started clapping and once again placed money in the case.
You saw the two pros staring at you. You gathered you belongings and quickly ran away.
When they tried to follow you to asked why you were running they saw you jump up on a building while humming a tune. Then you just ran away. 
♣️You soon help and take in a child.
You traveled to the more wealthier part of town to sing. You were walking back to the trolley station when you felt someone run into you.
You looked and saw a scared little kid. It
"Hey kid you okay?" You asked.
"Help me" she said meekly.
You stopped and saw that her arms were wrapped in bandages.
Something was up.
"I'm sorry about my daughter, she's throwing one of her tantrums" a man with a bird mask said as he walks.
"Well that quite alright, but I have a question?" You asked him while putting on a fake smile.
"And what may that be?" He asked.
"My quirk is called calming serenade," Lie "when I sing people become more calm" another lie "if you would like I can sing for your daughter to help her relax".
"Very well" he said.
"Let me tell your daughter first" you say.
"Kid listen to me," you whispered "don't listen to me sing, think about anything but don't listen to me".
She nodded.
You started singing.

As soon as you finished you saw the wired bird mask man has fell to the ground and was fast asleep.
"Come on!, let's get out of here" you said grabbing the girl and running towards a trolley station.
Just as the trolley was about to leave you jumped on the back of it.
"Why did you help me?" The girl asked.
"That man was going to do something bad to you, I wasn't going to let him" you tell her.
"But now your gonna get hurt and he's going to take me away" she tells you.
"Kid listen to me, no one will ever hurt you again," you tell her "by the way I'm (Y/N) (L/N), you?".
"I'm Eri".
♣️She starts to sing along with you.
"Come on Eri," you called for the girl as you walked towards the shopping district "The lunch rush is going to start and that's the best time".
"I'm coming!" She calls out and grabs your hand.
"Now remember the rules".
"Stay close to you, don't wonder off, and in case someone try's to take me blow my whistle and fight back" she tells you.
"Aaaannnnnddd?"
"Don't talk to adults because you can't trust them!" She adds on.
"Yep!" You happily said.
You both arrived at your usual spot and set up. 
"Ready Eri?" You asked.
She nodded.