Superheros x Awsome reader

This is not based of of part one from my first book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚜️You are 15 years old.
⚜️You are super smart.
⚜️You are a leader type.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was not your day. First you had to get up early to go to school because there was an emergency student council meeting and of course you being president had to be there. Then during the day some of the football team was having a rumble with the hockey team. You gave them hell for that. And now your walking home from school late because you had to stay after school to help the drama club prepare for the show next week. Now you were waiting outside the school for your dad pick you up.
You suddenly heard rumbling. You were the only one left at school so you thought it was an earthquake. Soon the villain Vandal Savage crashed through a building along with some heroes. You were about run way when you were grabbed and soon being held by a henchmen of Vandal Savage.
"Come any closer and the kid gets it!" the henchman tells the heroes that were on the scene.
There were two things you could have done. A, scream for help. B,use your asthma inhaler as a substitute for pepper spray. You chose B. You pulled out your inhaler from your pocket and sprayed right in the eyes.
"That's karma!" You said angrily as you watched the henchmen hold his eyes in pain. You then realized something. You were standing over a villains henchmen, holding your asthma inhaler, surrounded by heroes.
"Nope!," you said turning around and walking away from the scene "nope, not today, nada, I'm out,nope,nope,nope!". And that was the last time you had a run in heroes and villains. For now.
The next time is when you were in central city with the robotics club for a competition when you were attached by Captain Freeze. In the process he destroyed the project that the group showed and got first place for, that was supposed be shown at the elementary school to teach young children about robots. That didn't end well for him.
"ARE YOU MAD!, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO BUILD THAT!,YOU SHOULD BE ACTING LIKE A ADULT NOT THREE YEAR OLD THROWING A TANTRUM!, HONESTLY DO YOU-" you were now yelling at him, his freeze ray was shattered on the ground and he was cornered in a wall facing your fury.
"Should I help him?" Flash asked when he arrived on the scene.
"You do that and (Y/N) will be after you as well" the Robotics club president tells them.
Soon it was happening all over the place.
You scolded Bane for destroying the school gym that was cleaned for a home basketball game for the next day (you forced him to clean up while Nightwing records the whole ordeal).
You chased Joker around with a metal baseball bat after you caught him trying to kill your elderly neighbor.
You yelled at Poison Ivy when she destroyed the school buses on a Friday (you then dragged her by the ear to the police officers while ranting about why she could have done it on a Tuesday).
You slapped Lex Luther upside the head when he made a rude comment about a special needs child on the math team.
You also dragged Klarion out of the school to some superheroes after he tried to destroy the school. Also during this you saw Klarion get loose from his restraints and charge at you. You pulled out the good old asthma inhaler on him.
The icing on the cake though was when you were kidnaped by Black Manta while babysitting a little girl called Lian Harper. You were sitting with her while the you waited for heroes because you didn't feel like fighting. Once the heroes arrived they didn't notice you were there until Black Manta stepped on the rattle that Lian was playing with and made her cry, he then had the audacity to try and hit little Lian. That didn't go well either.
This sums it up.

(I don't own these gifs)"WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD TRY AND HIT A CHILD!,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT A CHILD LIKE A GIFT!, YOU ARE DISGRACE!, PEOPLE LIKE YOU-"  You were now scolding Black Manta as Lian laughed happily as Red Arrow held her

"WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD TRY AND HIT A CHILD!,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT A CHILD LIKE A GIFT!, YOU ARE DISGRACE!, PEOPLE LIKE YOU-" 
You were now scolding Black Manta as Lian laughed happily as Red Arrow held her. The heroes just watched as you scold the villain.
"Honestly this gets funnier every time!" Flash tell the team of sidekick that are witnessing this for the first time.
"This happened before?" Blue Beatle asked.
"Yep, the first time the kid just took out an asthma inhaler and sprayed on the eyes" Green lantern tells them.
They all watched in amusement. But a certain second Robin may have fallen head over heels for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you enjoyed.

Please tell my cat he ain't trash

Ps, I actually have a asthma inhaler.