BNHA x Child Reader

♠️ requested by @poloji.
♠️You are 10 year old that is also a vigilante. Life is good.
♠️You quirk is called Never ending
chains. This mean that you can summon chains and use them to bind a person or swing around. But for such a quirk there is a price.
♠️You didn't have any family and refused to go into foster care.
You ran down a ally. You just stole some chips from a super market. Honestly they over priced them. You went to the abandoned building that you lived in. In a room that was the most livable there was a mattress with a pillow and a old quilt. A table in the center of the room that had a vase with a single Lilly growing out of it. In was a wonder that the building had running water but it was always cold. Against a wall was a bag containing a few clothes you, a stuffed rabbit, and a first aid kit, constantly packed incase you needed to flee your home. It wasn't a lot but it was enough.
♠️You always knew what is right and wrong.
You saw five men robbing a store and sighed. You adjusted your mask and swung down from the building you were perched upon. You launched a chain at a robber and pulled him into a dark alley.
"Who's there?!" One asked you.
You stepped out the shadows and cracked your knuckles. This was gonna be fun.
******************
Five minutes later
******************
"What the heck happened here?" Hawks asked arriving at the scene.
A crowd gathered around as police officers tried to get the unconscious robbers down from a street lamp were they were chained up.
"What did this person look like?" A officer asked the owner of the store.
"I don't know, they were wearing a plack poncho and a cat mask that covered there entire face," the owner tells them frantically "but the strangest thing was that were buttons were normally placed on there were tiny ace of spades instead".
And that was how you got your name.
Ace.
♠️You hate seeing people injured.
You were just running around when you saw him. The pro hero Eraserhead, passed out on a roof top bleeding out. You ran home and got the first aid kit.
As predicted her was still there. You patched up his wound, leaned him against a wall, and waited. A few moments later and a quick poke with a stick he started to wake up. You scurried backwards and stared at him. His eyes meeting meeting you masked ones.
"So your Ace?," He asked as he got up feeling his wound that was wrapped in a bandage "you did this?".
You only nodded. As he tried to take a step forward you took one back and pulled something from inside your poncho and threw it at him. When he caught it was a granola bar and when looking back up you had disappeared.
♠️You like animals.
One day while wondering around you found a kitten in a box. You were going to do what you always did with abandoned animals, bring them to a local shelter, but something stopped you. The kitten reminded you of yourself. Abandoned, unwanted, alone, different. The kitten was black and had blue eyes. But on its chest It had a white fur patch shaped as a diamond.
"Lets go home...Faith" you said as you pick up the kitten and took off in a run.
♠️You got yourself a partner.
"So your telling me this Ace person has a cat as a sidekick?" Naomasa asked Aizawa.
"Apparently, I mean it's not a bad idea" he tells him.
"And what are people calling the cat?" Yagi asked.
"Diamonds".
♠️You always stay quiet around people.
You were walking home when you found a baby in a basket near a dumpster, you picked up the whimpering infant. Honestly people these days. You were about to run home when you saw the news from a tv in a store. Some rich family baby got stolen by villains a hour ago. A picture of the kid came up which matches the kid you had right now. You sighed and looked at Faith.
She looked at the kid and then at the Tv. You sighed and started running to the location, Faith following you. Once you arrived you putthe baby under your poncho.
"Look!" A reporter yelled pointing at your figure on the rooftops.
You scanned the area. There were a few pros and police officers. You then spotted the parents. You jumped of the building and landed on a police car then on the solid earth. You ran towards the parents and stopped. Faith jumped on your shoulder. The father looked tired and sad while the mother looked broken.
You started pulling the child out your poncho but stopped when the parents flinched, there was then a wail. Once unraveling the baby you handed them to them. They started crying tears of relief and thank you multiple times. You nodded, threw your chain to a street lamp and launched yourself away.
♠️You don't trust people easily.
You were running. Some villain got the upper hand on you and shot you while distracted. You were now stumbling on a rooftop trying to get home with Faith at your side. It hurt to move but you had to keep going.
"Ace?" A familiar voice asked.
You turned around and saw Eraserhead head behind you.
You tried to run away but clutched your wound in pain. Aizawa walked towards you but you took a step back and started trembling. It hurts to move and if you used your quirk it would cause the wound to worsen. You were screwed.
"Ace I just want to help-" Faith got in front of you and started hissing.
"Please, Jest let me help" he desperately asks you.
You nodded weakly before passing out from blood loss. The last thing you saw was Aizawa running with Faith on his shoulders.
♠️You get afraid of new places.
You woke up to a heavy feeling in your chest. Once you opened your eyes you saw it was Faith. She head butted you and started purring. You noticed you still had your mask and poncho on but the bullet hole was sewn up and wound was no more. Once the door to the room opened you jumped out of the bed and backed up into a corner.
"Hey kid it's fine, I just wanted to check up on you" Aizawa said.
He placed a bag on the bed.
"Figured you might be hungry" he tells you.
You replied with nothing.
"Okay" he said exiting the room.
You slowly made your way over to the bag and looked inside. There was a bento box and a can of cat food. You opened the can for Faith and she dived in. You then opened the bento to see rice, fish, some cooked vegetables and two cookies.
You lifted you mask so you mouth was seeable and took a bite of fish. It was delicious.
♠️You like Aizawa.
Aizawa came to visit more and more. Every time he would try talking to you but you remained quiet. Sometimes you would nod and shake your head. Other times you remained completely still, not once taking off your mask. Little by little he got closer to you. To the point he could sit across from you without you running away. He told you that you were at UA. You were allowed to stay here until you told them your true identity. How he had adopted a daughter named Eri. How he was a teacher. You just sat and listened. It wasn't a lot but it was enough.
♠️You live in Class A dorms.
"Class meet Ace, they will be staying here for the time being" Aizawa tells them one morning.
"No way!, your Ace!" Mina said excitedly as Faith say upon you shoulders.
You said nothing. You just stared.
"Totally not creepy" Sero whispered.
It was quite until you sneezed.
"Get them to a room and don't scare them off" Aizawa said leaving.
"So do you have anything ooorrr-" Denki asked you.
You shook your head.
"I'm pretty sure there's a room opened next to Jirou" Izuku tells them.
Your brought to that room.
"Is this okay?" Jirou asked.
You nodded, went inside the room and closed the door.
"Strange?" Shoto said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seven minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ace isn't in there room!" Uraraka yelled.
♠️You always come home.
Aizawa sighed. When the students contacted him saying you ran off he started searching for you. He gave up around midnight. Maybe letting you go was for the best. He stopped in front of the dorm. You were sitting on the steps. You had a backpack with you and in you hands was a vase with a lilly in it.
"Is this why you ran off?" He asked.
You nodded.
"Why'd you come back?"
You got up and grabbed his hand and started tracing letters.
H
O
M
E
"So this is your home now?" He asked with a smirk.
You nodded.
"Why?"
You traced another word.
F
O
O
D
He laughed.
"Let's get you inside and grab something to eat" he tells you.
♠️Seeing you around campus becomes normal.
People stop questioning why you were in campus after a while. You hanging out on top of a tree was normal. You running around the halls was normal. You watching a random class was normal. You help around to. Iida once had to many books so you took some off the pile and helped. Mei once passed out in the hall so you dragged her to her dorm and hid all her projects until she took care of herself. You helped All Might Train a class by playing the villain. You were sorta cute trying to act scary.
But the thing was no one knows who you really are.
♠️You like hugs.
You were walking around campus when you heard someone crying. You saw the kid named Mirio. He lost his quirk and mentor from what you heard. You walked over to him and sat besides him.
"O-oh, sorry if I disturbed you Ace" he said while smiling. It was a fake smile.
You moved closer to him and hugged him.
"It's okay to cry" you whispered.
He smile slowly fades and he once again starts crying. He hugged you back as he sobs quietly.
"It's okay".
♠️You like little kids.
One day Aizawa brought Eri to UA and entrusted you to watch her. She reminded you of yourself. She grabbed a glass of water but dropped it.
"I'm sorry Ace-"
"(Y/N)"
"Huh?" She asked.
"My name is (Y/N)" you whispered.
You saw the scars on her arms but she pulled them away.
"It's okay," you whispered to her "they show that you are a fighter, see".
Eri had a small smile on her face for the rest of the day and no one knew why.
♠️You finally learn to trust again.
You layed in your bed. You had a horrible fever and were stuck in bed. For the past two days you have been stuck feeling miserable. Luckily people have been checking in on your. Class A and B, Mei, the big three, Nezu, All Might and some other teachers.
Finally Aizawa came.
"Hello Ace, feeling any better?" He asked.
You shook your head.
"I see, well Ace just wanted to let you know that everyone hopes you get better and wishes you well" he tells you.
You don't move.
"Ace are you-"
"Not my name" you whispered.
"What?" Aizawa asked.
"Not my name" you said.
You shakily moved your hands to your mask and took it off along with your poncho. You had beautiful (E/C) eyes and your skin was flawless and a magnificent shade of (S/C).
"My name is (Y/N)" you whispered.
Aizawa smiled but stopped when he saw the back of your neck. There was a large scar in the shape of a x across neck. Right were your vocal cords were. It made him sick. Who would do that to a child?!.
"Is this why you don't talk" he asks.
"I can't talk to loud," you told him while touching the scare "do you still like m-".
Aizawa hugs you.
"I will always like you (Y/N)" he tells you.
You started tearing up.
"Thank you... Dad".
♠️Things started getting better.
After that day you stopped wearing your mask and poncho around. You went by Ace sometimes but now it was (Y/N) and Diamonds was now Faith.
It was hero day. A day were pros came to look at the students you were following Aizawa around.
"No way my scars are way cooler!" Mirio told Izuku during lunch.
There were a few pros scattered around watching the dilemma.
"Excuse me!, have you seen my arms?!" Izuku said pulling up his sleeves.
"What about me what about me?!" Eri asked showing her own scars.
You coughed and showed your own scar.
"We can't beat that" Izuku said.
They all started laughing.
"Hey (Y/N), you mind coming here for a moment" Mic asks.
You agree. What you didn't expect was Midnight trying to tackle you. Luckily you summoned a chain and tied her up.
"See I told you they were Ace!" Mic tells Hawks.
"Hizashi Yamada," he turned towards you slowly "run".
Mic screams fearfully as you send chains his way. He wasn't fast enough. Soon he was tied up and hanging from the sealing. Soon the entire cafeteria was looking at you.
Old habits are hard to break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

If it fits it sits

If it fits it sits.