Young justice x teen reader

You are 12 and your power is called hell fire. It allows you to control fire to a various degree. Side effects include overheating, loss of control of fire, and physical changes. The most noticeable are the devil like horns protruding from your head. This physical change caused most of the misfortune in your life. Also going off season one and two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You screwed up. You screwed up big time. On a mission of some there were to many villains. You tried to stay in control. You really tried. But you couldn't. You lost it, you ended up burning the place down, destroying any evidence and causing the team to barely escape. In the end they found you on your knees in the center of the destruction whispering to your self. You were brought back to the cave by Superboy, seeing he was the only who could withstand your fire.
You were told the League arrived right after they finished a mission as you were in the medical room. With that you got up and walked to the training hall but stopped once you heard what came from within.
"Why are they allowed on the teams?, what if there power goes crazy and ends up burning us up?" Robin asked.
You snapped, you choked back a sob before running away, what you didn't know was the yelling behind you to stop but it was to late everything was pitch black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mission the league was coming from was to retrieve a magical artifact call the memory box. It could show a person three worst moments in life and there one best. It could cause potential harm so it was supposed to be locked up but Klarion and some other magic users stole it. They league planed to take it to the watch tower but had to help the team instead. They were debating letting you on any more missions when it happened, the box found its next target, which was you. Now the only people who got caught in the blasts were the Young Justice Team, who were now going through your memories.
~~~~
One
~~~~
"Were are we?" Wally asked as they looked the dark forest they spawned in.
So they heard yelling behind them they saw child, about 10, with a bundle in there arms running from a woman welding a knife as they yelled "devil children".
"Hey stop-" Robins words went unheard as you ran threw him. If made sense now. They were in your memory, a thing of your past.
They ran after you only to be teleported to a train car as they saw you run to a train yard and hop onto a train car as it left the station. You looked back as your mother screams. The train sped up leaving you to fall into a corner of the car. The team watched as you cried before a wail was heard. You had a baby with you.
"I'm sorry Ivan, I'm sorry mommy doesn't want us anymore," you tell the infant as his wails go down as he looked up with teary eyes as "I'm so sorry".
~~~~
Two
~~~~
"Did you hear what happened to the (L/N)'s?"
They were in an new memory. This time you were looking through a dumpster for food scraps and had Ivan on your back in a satchel.
"Apparently the mother ran into town two days ago screaming devils while drenched in blood," You heard a lady say to the baker "when the police went to there property they apparently found the father stabbed to death with now signs of the children, they dragged the poor women off the the mental institution and the children are presumed dead since they did find there clothing in the lake".
"I always knew something was off with there mother, always keeping there children locked away, if only that father of there took the kids and left, but now there all gone" the baker tells the lady.
You lead against the ally wall coverings your mouth to stop the sobs from escaping. You knew your mother was sick, and your father stayed to help her, but in the end he did decide to leave to protect you and your brother. But your mother found out and killed him while trying to kill you.
"What the hell" Artemis said as she watch as the silent sobs cursed throughout body.
"Did you hear what happened to the Preston's?" The baker asked.
"No, what happened?"
"Apparently the wife lost the pregnancy again," the baker said "poor dear, she and the husband have been trying to have a baby for so long, spending so much money on treatments".
"Oh no, I should make a ziti for them, could you add garlic bread to my order".
You turned and walked down the alleyway. You thought of the lady and her gossip, but was it true?. Were the Preston's really desperate for a baby. You looked at Ivan than at yourself. You looked different, with horns and a tail. But Ivan was completely normal. He had a normal baby face, normal baby hands, normal baby feet, and normal baby nose. He was normal, you weren't.
I the end you made the hardest decision in your young life, but it what was best for Ivan.
~~~~~
Three
~~~~~
You watched through the window as you saw Mary Preston sitting on her couch as she held a baby onesie, then James Preston as he came in holding a cup of tea.
"Why can't we have a baby?," Mary asked "aren't we good people?, is it selfish for us to want a baby?".
"Well have a baby, we just can't give up" James tells her.
There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" James said as he went to the door. When he got there there was no one, but as he was about to close the door there was a coo. He looked down and saw a baby in a box, covered with a blanket. He picked up the baby and brought him in side hastily.
"Mary, come look" he tells his wife.
As they watched baby a letter fell out and Mary picked it up. Once opened she took out a birth certificate and a letter.
"Hello I'm Ivan," she read "my family can't take care of me anymore, but I heard you want a baby. I am four months old and love cuddling. I like it when people read to me and but I don't like having people pinch my cheeks," James laughed as Mary read "could you be my new family, my mommy and daddy never sighed the birth certificate, so you can. Please love me and be my family".
Mary had a grin on her face and rubbed Ivan's cheek. James had a grin on his face as well.
"We'll be your family,"James said as tears of joy streams down his face "our little Ivan".
The young heroes watched has the couple happily call up family and social services to properly complete the process of adoption. You on the other hand ran away and to the forest behind the home. It soon started raining and you took shelter in a cave. You finally broke. Falling to your knees you cried. You had no mom. You had no dad. You had no brother. You had no family. You were alone.
The heroes watched as the memory faded and a new one came.
~~~~
One
~~~~
"That ain't no demon" John said to himself as he stepped in front of you.
You held a knife to your small frame and were trembling.
"I-I am, so what do you want?" You said nervously.
"Look, kid, demons have a certain magic, but you don't, your just a meta" he tells you.
You stopped.
"But mommy said I was the child of the devil" you tell him in shock.
"Kid, your mom sound like a jerk," he tells you "we're are your folks anyway?"
"Gone" you tell him lowering the knife.
"Well were do you live?"
"I don't have a home"
He sighed.
"Can I at least get name?" He asked.
"(Y/N)" you tell him.
"Well kid, I'm John Constantine," he looked at how small you were and the horns in your skull, you were at risk with your looks, so he made a decision that most people would laugh at him and say he's joking "say, why don't you come to my place?"
"What?"
"Well, your looks may scare people and make them try to hurt you, but I know people who would see you as normal, so you can live with me and we can work on controlling your powers" he crouched down to your height "how does that sound?"
"Really?" You asked happily.
"Yea, so what do say?"
"Yes please!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the cave
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once every was released from your memories they found you on the ground going into a panic attack.
"(Y/N), listen to me-" you put a wall of flames between you and Canary.
Running to the Zeta tube and ignoring the calls from the team, quickly typing in the coordinates to your home. As soon as the tube turned on you ran threw. You arrived in a ally and ran to were you and John lived. You slid back against the wall and started hyperventilating.
"Kid, What's the bloody hell?, what-" John watch as you went into a full blown panic attack "shit, kid can you hear-".
"I saw it!," you tell him quickly as you squeezed your arms as smoke emitted from your hands "I saw my mom, I saw Ivan, I had to leave him. I didn't have a choice, I swear I-".
"(Y/N), can I come near you?"
You shook you head, and he slowly made his way towards you.
"Okay, now can I touch you?"
You nodded as he took your hands into his.
"Now remember the exercise, the one the doctor told you, the ones with the numbers" he said as he held your hand to cast a spell that would temporarily stop your fire "6,9,2,34,7,0,1,23...".
He trailed on as you softly repeat the number he said. Soon you were calmed down and then soon started crying. John sat down with you as you cried into his shoulder. Soon enough you cried yourself to sleep, so he picked you up and brought you to your room. There he pulled back the covers and tucked you in while placing the first thing he got you in your arms, a stuffed rhino he got you stating "it got horns just like you". You hugged it tightly as he left. He had to make some calls now.
"What the hell!" He yelled into the speaker as he faced time the league on the communicator he had received.
"John, listen-" he cut Superman off.
"No you listen," he stated angrily "my kid just came home having a full blown panic attack while crying there bloody heart out!, so you best tell me what the hell happened".
"It was a memory box" Batman tells him.
"A Memory box, you thought it was a good idea to bring a memory box around CHILDREN!?" He asked them.
"They are young heroes-"
"No they are children, children that have seen hell and back, and now one of them just re-whiteness there worst memories".
"A mission went wrong and we weren't expecting the box to be activated, the team explained what happened and they are sorry" Black Canary tells him.
"Well sorry doesn't cut it and neither do those kids" he tells them "(Y/N) is not going back to that team, so tell those brats to stay away from them".
"John, please reconsider," Canary asked "think about (Y/N)".
"I am and it was a dam mistake letting them on that team in the first place," he was getting tired now from this argument "as that kids guardi- No!- as that kids FATHER this is my final decision, so once again (Y/N) is not going back to the team, good day!".
He ended the call before smashing the communicator on the ground and throwing it away.
"Dad?" You asked drowsily.
"Hey kid, how you feeling?" He asked as you went over to him.
"Everything feels like bleh" You tell him.
"Well a panic attack can do that to you" He said as he leads you to the couch.
"So I'm off the team?"
"Yes, I'm sorry but I feel better with you not being put though something like that again," he signed as you leaned on him "I know I should have talked to you about it first but-".
"I don't want to go back" You tell him.
"Really?"
"Yea, can I just stay here" You asked as you looked at him with doe eyes.
"Sure"
And that was the last time the heroes heard from (Y/N) Constantine.
~~~~~~~~
Years later
~~~~~~~~
"Why do I have to help?" You asked John as he walked to we're you both were meeting the league.
"They said they needed a help and that they'll leave us alone afterwards" he tells you.
"Since when do you help?" You asked.
Much has changed. You were now 17, have huge horns that are ram like as well as a pair of black feathered wings sprouting from your back. That was a day. You have also lost your petit form in exchange for a more muscle, but you were still short, having a height of 5'4. As you both made your way to the meeting point you finally saw the heroes.
"(Y/N)?" Someone asked.
"Do I know you?"
"It me Robin, well I was, I go by Nightwing now" he tells you.
"Oh, it you," you said darkly as you turned around and walked to your fathers side "Well it was nice to see you".
"Was that Hellfire!?" Bart asked excitedly.
"You know them?"
"Who doesn't!?," he was going fanboy mode "when the Reach took control they set up a refugee camp with other metas. When they died they took out one of the Reach fuel mines that could never be used again afterwards, which then sparked a rebellion. They are a literal hero!".
You bit your nails as they all looked at you, but then the ground started to shake. You opened your wings as you took off, the ground breaking beneath you as a giant winged entity flew out.
"What the bloody hell was that?!" You yelled as it chased you.
"That's the thing we're lost while trying to stop some wizards" Nightwing yells.
"Kid it's a ice demon!" John yelled.
"So?" You asked as the demon
"USE YOUR BLOODY FIRE!"
You took a moment.
"I forgot about that," you turned around and created a huge flame at the beast as it screeched and flew the other way "get back here you coward".
"Lead it to the park, there's less-"
"Oh hell no," you say to them "it's a demon so I'm burning this thing up like how I burned my mental stability".
"Now it not the time for dark humor (Y/N)" John said to you.
You flew in front of the demon before taking a deep breath in before letting it out, killing the beast in a final blow. As you flew down John ran to you.
"Kid I swear you gotta stop giving heart attacks" he tells you.
"That was so cool!" Garfield tells you.
"Thanks squirt"
Soon everyone was off helping clean up and or dealing with civilians. You flew to a rooftop to wait but heard footsteps behind you.
"So you've- changed" Dick tells you.
"Really, what gave it away?" You said as you readied to fly off and wait for John someplace else.
"Look I'm sorry for when you first joined the team," he tells you "that day when John called, we were all listening and when we asked the league to let us talked to you they said you both dropped contact".
"Yea and what off it?" You asked.
"I found Ivan"meh tells you.
"What?"
"It was none of my business, but look," he took out a phone that had recordings and photos of a young boy "Ivan Preston, adopted when left on his parents door step. He goes to Rigworth elementary and is in third grade"
You watched the video as Ivan ran around playing soccer at a game, you started crying when he scored the goal. You watched as James and Mary cheered for there son. Ivan had a happy family and was being a normal kid. That was all you ever wanted.
"I have there address-" you cut him off.
"No, All I ever wanted was for Ivan to have a normal life, and seeing this is all the proof I need to know he's okay," you tell him quickly as you wipe away tears before looking at the video "I don't need to be apart of his life because I know he's happy and loved, those are the only things I ever wished for".
"But he's your brother" Dick tells you.
"I know, he always will be my brother, but I'm a hero and I would put his life at risk if I was ever seen with him," you said handing him the phone "he's Ivan Preston now and I couldn't be happier".
"If you say so" Dick said.
"Thank you," you said as you spread your wings "if my dad asks tell him I went home".
"Will do"
"And if you ever need my help again, just call" you said as you flew off.
Dick was confused at first until he checked the phone that now had your phone number. Along with it was a address that said "call ahead or else dad will have a heart attack".
The superhero community had a new member, and there name was Hellfire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoyed

Happy boxer.