Avengers x Spider's Younger sibling Reader

It was supposed to be a normal day at school. Not this.
The day you found Emile was the day you finally got a reason to live. For once you had a friend, someone besides you Aunt May and Your brother, Peter Parker. You were the typical quiet nerd. At least that's was the people at school called you. Your brother always tried to protect you but he could only do so much. One day you were being chased by your average bullies into the park but something managed to scare them off leaving you alone. Or so you thought.
"H-Hello?" You called out.
Something ran into a bush.
"H-hey, I just w-wanted to t-thank you" you said as you peered into the bush but what you saw was a little puddle of
Purple and black.
"Hi" it said meekly. 
You fainted. When you woke up you were in your room and heard someone talking to you, but no one was there.
"Sorry if I scared you" the purple blob said to you.
You scrambled to the corner of your bed.
"W-who?-Why?-what a-are you?" You asked it.
"I don't remember" the blob tells you. She sounds about two years younger than you.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"I need help," it tells you "I don't know who I am, but it feels like I knew someone who was like you".
"W-What do you mean?" you asked.
"I remember I knew someone who always made me happy but something bad happened and they told me to run," it tells you as you stared to move out the corner "I need help to find that someone".
"Why me?" You asked coming out the corner.
"Because for some reason, you make me feel happy" she tells you.
You proceed to process everything you just heard.
"Fine" you sighed.
"Yay" it said happily hugging you.
"But if were gonna work together you need a name," you tell it as you looked over it "how about Emile?" 
"I like it" Emile tells you.
And that is how you made your first friend. Everything was good- until it wasn't.
"You gonna cry nerd!" Your main tormenter, Alex (sorry if that's your name), said to you in a secluded part of the park.
"P-please leave me alone" you ask the fearfully.
"Not a chance!" Alex said pushing you to the ground.
When you fell over you hit your head to the ground, causing you to go unconscious leaving Emile to take control. Purple and black started to encase your body. Were you once were a giant beast took your place.
Alex screams in fear as Emile starts to chase after them. There intentions were deadly. They ran into the city were Emile proceeded to chase after Alex. Civilians started to flee as officers shot at Emile who screeched with fury. Alex was long gone leave a raging Emile to deal with the police. Emile was about to run away when someone shot her with a bow. The arrow fazed threw her.
"Why can we never have a normal week?" Tony asked as he shot at Emile.
"Focus Tony" Steve said throwing his shield at Emile.
She caught it with one of hand effortlessly and threw it into a building.
Hulk tried to punch her but Emile grabbed is arm and threw I'm halfway across the city. Thor struck her with lightning causing some damage. She quickly thought about you and that she needed to protect her happy person. She ran into the sewers were she found her way into a abandoned train station.
She uncovered you and held you as she tried to wake you up.
"Hey there" someone said to her.
She turned around and growled bringing you closer to her. Natasha stopped moving.
"It okay," she tells Emile "there your friend?" 
"Protect (Y/N)" Emile said.
"Yes, but (Y/N) needs help," Natasha tells Emile "I just want to help".
"No hurt?" Emile asked.
"Yes,no hurt" Natasha said as she noticed a small amount of what seemed to be venom connected you and Emile together.
"Okay" Emile said as she walked towards Natasha.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~
You groaned as you layer up in your bed. Wait a minute, this isn't your bed, this isn't your room. Where were you?.
"Your awake!" Emile said happily in her smaller form.
"What did you do?" You asked suspiciously.
"(Y/N) Parker!" Peter yells as he tackled you for a hug.
"Hey bro" you said awkwardly patting his back.
He then realized his mistake. He was still in his costume.
"Oh-um-I can explain" he tells you.
"Peter I know you Spider Man" you tell him.
"What gave it away?" He asked taking of his mask.
"You coming home at 2 in the morning looking like your went threw hell and back," you tell him as he chuckled nervously "and the fact that your terrible at hiding your costume".
"Oh yeah!, well why do you have a venom symbiont joined to you?" He asked.
"Well, I promised Emile I would help her find someone and well she kinda stuck to me," you motioned to Emile who was on your shoulder "literally".
"Well that explains a lot" Natasha said.
You turned to her.
"Emile told us that you were her happy person" she tells you.
"Oh fudge nuggets" you said to yourself.
"And from a examination, you both are joined together" she said handing you what seemed to be a report.
"On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble are we in?" You asked.
"Is say about a 6," she tells you "but I could lower it if you did something".
"Anything" you said quickly.
"You have to come in everyday to receive training for yourself and Emile everyday for as long as I see fit" she tells you.
"What about Monday threw Friday" you tell her.
"Every day 3:30 am to 6am"
"How about 4 am to 6am"
"Monday threw Friday, 4 am to 5:30am," she tells you "Saturday and Sunday, 11 pm to 2 am".
You thought about it for a moment before saying "Deal".
"What did I just whiteness?" Peter asked.
"Black widow got herself a apprentice" Tony tells him.
Steve pats his back sympathetically.
"Good luck kid" He tells Peter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

I made a galaxy crombook case